Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

I Lack Confidence In OKOYE Our Goal Keeper (opinion) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Lack Confidence In OKOYE Our Goal Keeper (opinion) (692 Views)

Peter Okoye Of PSquare Visits Super Eagles Player Samuel Chukwueze In Spain(Pics / Meet Maduka Okoye, Nigeria's Goalkeeper, The Finest Super Eagles New Keeper / Meet Francis Uzoho, Nigerian Youngest Goal Keeper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lack Confidence In OKOYE Our Goal Keeper (opinion) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 15, 2022
I don't know about you but OKOYE our goal keeper for nigeria still need massive tutoring.

When ever the opponents approaches, he looks tensed even a non football fan can see.
Like he's scared and not confident enough.

Not withstanding our win over sudan today, am am just not comfortable with that boy been our number 1 if we are to go far in this tournament.

Did you see the ball he dropped even when he wasn't presurred by anyone?

Did you see the penalty?

I tell you what I saw, I saw a kid who is still an amateur that need massive tutoring.

The reason why some of us are not talking about him is because of his height and physical fitness.

But bro.

Imagine us facing cameron or senegal that plays attacking football.

Once they penetrate our defense.

We go collect left and right.

It's just an opinion, mind you I be anambra boy so no tribalism here.

With all this I have one question to ask.

don't we have a better OPTION?

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove

2 Likes

Re: I Lack Confidence In OKOYE Our Goal Keeper (opinion) by mymadam(m): 8:00pm On Jan 15, 2022
shocked Food for thought
Re: I Lack Confidence In OKOYE Our Goal Keeper (opinion) by paulolee(m): 8:01pm On Jan 15, 2022
same here...he got exposed today, i jus pray he improves as times goes by....seems d guy dey fear for goalpost

1 Like

Re: I Lack Confidence In OKOYE Our Goal Keeper (opinion) by neuf(m): 8:07pm On Jan 15, 2022
e get who una no dey get problem with??

1 Like

Re: I Lack Confidence In OKOYE Our Goal Keeper (opinion) by Mwanamume(m): 9:30pm On Jan 15, 2022
I agree with you � bro.I no a thing or two about goalkeeping cos am one though not gone,'Pro'.He needs more training,he needs to communicate often,some of these matches,you needs to make minimal errors that's if u can't avoid them totally but we need to also give him a little credit,he is young and also playing before a crowd of supporters is different from playing without spectators or feewer spectators..I think the goalie trainers should help build his confidence cos game after game,wins are expected,hopes are high and no one is expected to,'drop the ball'

1 Like

Re: I Lack Confidence In OKOYE Our Goal Keeper (opinion) by dollytino4real(f): 11:47pm On Jan 15, 2022
Fear of losing
Re: I Lack Confidence In OKOYE Our Goal Keeper (opinion) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 23, 2022
Barrister026:
I don't know about you but OKOYE our goal keeper for nigeria still need massive tutoring.

When ever the opponents approaches, he looks tensed even a non football fan can see.
Like he's scared and not confident enough.

Not withstanding our win over sudan today, am am just not comfortable with that boy been our number 1 if we are to go far in this tournament.

Did you see the ball he dropped even when he wasn't presurred by anyone?

Did you see the penalty?

I tell you what I saw, I saw a kid who is still an amateur that need massive tutoring.

The reason why some of us are not talking about him is because of his height and physical fitness.

But bro.

Imagine us facing cameron or senegal that plays attacking football.

Once they penetrate our defense.

We go collect left and right.

It's just an opinion, mind you I be anambra boy so no tribalism here.

With all this I have one question to ask.

don't we have a better OPTION?

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove

Lalasticlala Sir, Incase we lose this round, please take this thread to the front page as a prophecy

(1) (Reply)

Thomas Party Changed His Name To Yakubu After Marrying His Muslin Wife / This Is How Achraf Hakimi Outsmarted His Ex Wife / Burna Boy Jets Into Istanbul Ahead Of Champions League Final Performance(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.