Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,769 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Tsunami Evacuation Alert after Massive Underwater Volcano Eruption In Tonga - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Tsunami Evacuation Alert after Massive Underwater Volcano Eruption In Tonga (15514 Views)

U.S Troops Told To Stay Alert After Russian Forces Moved In Niger Base (Photos) / Tonga Hit By Tsunami After Underwater Volcano Erupts (Photos, Video) / La Palma Volcano Eruption Destroys 100 Homes As 500 Tourists Flee(Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tsunami Evacuation Alert after Massive Underwater Volcano Eruption In Tonga by ShenTeh(m): 12:52pm On Jan 16, 2022
Na Tonga draw me come here.

I think say na somewhere for Africa. Fear catch me.
Re: Tsunami Evacuation Alert after Massive Underwater Volcano Eruption In Tonga by Ladiesdoctor(m): 12:52pm On Jan 16, 2022
God, calm the waves.
Re: Tsunami Evacuation Alert after Massive Underwater Volcano Eruption In Tonga by DOTian: 12:52pm On Jan 16, 2022
post=109417363:
God save our world

While you and Tinubu and Buhari continue to destroy the world?
Re: Tsunami Evacuation Alert after Massive Underwater Volcano Eruption In Tonga by deolumike(m): 12:52pm On Jan 16, 2022
Righteousness2:
Luke 21:25-26
And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

The Higher ground the world Inhabitants need to get to is JESUS Christ.

The time is at Hand! JESUS CHRIST is Coming Quickly! Repent and Believe the Gospel.
John 12:40

King James Bible

He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tsunami Evacuation Alert after Massive Underwater Volcano Eruption In Tonga by Sabadon(m): 12:52pm On Jan 16, 2022
This is some real, crazy shiit
Re: Tsunami Evacuation Alert after Massive Underwater Volcano Eruption In Tonga by humberjade: 12:54pm On Jan 16, 2022
Hmm

See that one still filming and reversing slowly despite the fact that water was tearing down structures in front of him.
Re: Tsunami Evacuation Alert after Massive Underwater Volcano Eruption In Tonga by Nsibash(m): 12:57pm On Jan 16, 2022
The Earth is boiling again. Nature is doing her thing. No scientific explanation yet as to the cause of the eruption.

Be merciful o thou omnipotent God....
Re: Tsunami Evacuation Alert after Massive Underwater Volcano Eruption In Tonga by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:58pm On Jan 16, 2022
Kharol1234:
My country is so lucky

Lucky over what?

Is buhari and Boko Haram not a disaster ?
Re: Tsunami Evacuation Alert after Massive Underwater Volcano Eruption In Tonga by delzbaba(m): 1:04pm On Jan 16, 2022
This looks like a wespons test to me.
Re: Tsunami Evacuation Alert after Massive Underwater Volcano Eruption In Tonga by prigoz(m): 1:30pm On Jan 16, 2022
We are so fortunate in side of the world, if this kind of thing happens in Nigeria, pls complete the story.
Happy Sunday
Re: Tsunami Evacuation Alert after Massive Underwater Volcano Eruption In Tonga by lilyheaven: 1:32pm On Jan 16, 2022
Lastmankc:
God just punish Nigeria with bad leaders and not natural disasters
We can’t have everything grin
Re: Tsunami Evacuation Alert after Massive Underwater Volcano Eruption In Tonga by Greencloud: 1:47pm On Jan 16, 2022
effect of intoxicant
Baawaa:
Nigeria leadership is dangerous than tsunami
Re: Tsunami Evacuation Alert after Massive Underwater Volcano Eruption In Tonga by Mozkunzult22: 2:19pm On Jan 16, 2022
Ok. Natural disasters. May God send them help.
Re: Tsunami Evacuation Alert after Massive Underwater Volcano Eruption In Tonga by kmaster007: 2:40pm On Jan 16, 2022
Hop his not wat am thinking
Lastmankc:
God just punish Nigeria with bad leaders and not natural disasters
Re: Tsunami Evacuation Alert after Massive Underwater Volcano Eruption In Tonga by shosky1794: 4:07pm On Jan 16, 2022
This is one of Pastor Adeboye's prophecies I think

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tsunami Evacuation Alert after Massive Underwater Volcano Eruption In Tonga by LtChisom: 4:14pm On Jan 16, 2022
It reminds of tonga deck meanwhile I salted gibraltar deck sailing barcelona frigate.
Re: Tsunami Evacuation Alert after Massive Underwater Volcano Eruption In Tonga by skywalker240(m): 5:21pm On Jan 16, 2022
Kharol1234:
My country is so lucky
Not as Tonga

No where is safe wink
Re: Tsunami Evacuation Alert after Massive Underwater Volcano Eruption In Tonga by Aaronsrod: 7:57pm On Jan 16, 2022
skywalker240:

Not as Tonga

No where is safe wink

Nowhere is safe from wrath of the Lord of Hosts.

He is coming very soon...
Re: Tsunami Evacuation Alert after Massive Underwater Volcano Eruption In Tonga by thundafire: 10:58pm On Jan 16, 2022
sanmtiago:
There must be a geographical explanation to this but as it is, everyone is entitled to their own opinions and conclusion. So let's make welcome our resident pastor, pastor righteousness.
Back to the crux of the matter, may the affected individuals find sanctuary again through Christ our Lord Amen.
even as a geologist lts not easy reading nature and I can bet u no one can read nature completely she dey give us back to back surprises. But the good thing is we have warning systems at sea u see the stuff were the float for ocean and sea na our saving grace or else

(1) (2) (Reply)

Russian Man Nails Own Testicles In Protest Against Crackdown On Political Rights / Biden Reacts To Attack On Ukraine, Says The World Will Hold Russia Accountable / Malian Military Frees Bah Ndaw And Moctar Ouane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.