Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Those Abroad Do You Always Have A Smile On Your Face(photo) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Those Abroad Do You Always Have A Smile On Your Face(photo) (1397 Views)

Opinion: Home-based Nigerians Secretly Wish Coronavirus On Those Abroad / Painful Smile Of Nigerian Asylum Seekers / Dubai Airport To Install Virtual Aquarium Tunnel That Scans Your Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Abroad Do You Always Have A Smile On Your Face(photo) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 15, 2022
Whenever I close from work I always look up in the sky and thank my stars for making my dream come true as I told you guys before Brazil is my America, I feel at home and at peace here and I am not leaving, I always have a smile on my face whenever I realize that I am in Brazil, do you always have the same feeling waking up every day in your dream country? Please share

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/01/those-abroad-do-you-always-have-smile.html?m=1

4 Likes

Re: Those Abroad Do You Always Have A Smile On Your Face(photo) by Ryda(m): 9:42pm On Jan 15, 2022
angry
Re: Those Abroad Do You Always Have A Smile On Your Face(photo) by Deltayankeeboi: 5:59am On Jan 16, 2022
I think you should stop spamming the travel section with these your incessant Brazil threads.

You create almost 10 topics everyday about Brazil, what is the difference between you and those bet9ja guys spamming Nairaland.

Open a particular thread about your life in Brazil and post all you want there. Stop spamming the section. It is boring now.

Justwise, Disguy, please take this into consideration.

16 Likes

Re: Those Abroad Do You Always Have A Smile On Your Face(photo) by sharpwriter(m): 6:30am On Jan 16, 2022
walkbrazil4k:
Whenever I close from work I always look up in the sky and thank my stars for making my dream come true as I told you guys before Brazil is my America, I feel at home and at peace here and I am not leaving, I always have a smile on my face whenever I realize that I am in Brazil, do you always have the same feeling waking up every day in your dream country? Please share

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/01/those-abroad-do-you-always-have-smile.html?m=1

Just beware of Zika Virus grin
Re: Those Abroad Do You Always Have A Smile On Your Face(photo) by dehiero: 7:46am On Jan 16, 2022
What is the call code for the police or emergency services in Brazil.. like we have 911 in America?

1 Like

Re: Those Abroad Do You Always Have A Smile On Your Face(photo) by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 16, 2022
Deltayankeeboi:
I think you should stop spamming the travel section with these your incessant Brazil threads.

You create almost 10 topics everyday about Brazil, what is the difference between you and those bet9ja guys spamming Nairaland.

Open a particular thread about your life in Brazil and post all you want there. Stop spamming the section. It is boring now.

Are you OK? How dare you tell me what to do? What is wrong with you people? I am blogging about brazil, if you don't like what I post carry your hate and pass, you can't tell what me to do and what to post

What is wrong with you frustrated Nigerians? Am I the government of Nigeria making your life a living hell

I don't create 10 topics everyday and even if I do is it your business? I don't want to abuse you, just carry your frustration and move out of my way

Let it sink inside your skull, you can't tell me what to post and what to do, got it

If you don't like what I post some people do

The topic pain you, lol, I know you always cry when you wake up everyday in Nigeria, work towards it and you will leave Nigeria, that is my advise for you little one

6 Likes

Re: Those Abroad Do You Always Have A Smile On Your Face(photo) by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 16, 2022
Deltayankeeboi:

No wonder he is filled with hate because he is still struggling to leave Nigeria, stay out of my lane and what I post it is called b l o g g i n g, did it sink inside your thick medulla now

I am a content creator and you have never created any topic on nairaland, we are not the same

Better still go and learn your graphic design, ok

Guess what I am still going to post today, now go and cry

1 Like

Re: Those Abroad Do You Always Have A Smile On Your Face(photo) by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 16, 2022
dehiero:
What is the call code for the police or emergency services in Brazil.. like we have 911 in America?

Policia militar it means military police and the number is 190 and let me add those military police guys don't joke, they don't give up when they start chasing someone infact they would also call in the chopper to help from above grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Those Abroad Do You Always Have A Smile On Your Face(photo) by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 16, 2022
sharpwriter:

Just beware of Zika Virus grin

Zika virus ke?that is old news nothing like that anymore

1 Like

Re: Those Abroad Do You Always Have A Smile On Your Face(photo) by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 16, 2022
Deltayankeeboi:

I just figured you are one of those confused boys jumping all over usa and Canada topics.

Brazil is not for you stay out of my post, ok

I wonder what always make you children on nairaland think you can tell people what to do, I dont understand how you people think up side down, you way still day school, in short, I am done with you and you are in my ignore list

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Abroad Do You Always Have A Smile On Your Face(photo) by HOKIM(m): 11:53am On Jan 16, 2022
Deltayankeeboi:

You could just move along and ignore but no... the dumbest guys just have to be the loudest in the room.... whether u no get sense ooo or sense nor get u.....

Oga, u don reach 40 this year oo and you no wan wise... our elders says... "a fool at forty is a fool......" complete am , na your dept be that

6 Likes

Re: Those Abroad Do You Always Have A Smile On Your Face(photo) by HOKIM(m): 11:58am On Jan 16, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

I just figured you are one of those confused boys jumping all over usa and Canada topics.

Brazil is not for you stay out of my post, ok

I wonder what always make you children on nairaland think you can tell people what to do, I dont understand how you people think up side down, you way still day school, in short, I am done with you and you are in my ignore list
Hahahhaha... bros u don expose that "Darren" .. na mumu... he's frustrated like his lots .... dem no get sense and dem no go rest...

2 Likes

Re: Those Abroad Do You Always Have A Smile On Your Face(photo) by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 16, 2022
HOKIM:

You could just move along and ignore but no... the dumbest guys just have to be the loudest in the room.... whether u no get sense ooo or sense nor get u.....

Oga, u don reach 40 this year oo and you no wan wise... our elders says... "a fool at forty is a fool......" complete am , na your dept be that

grin grin grin
Re: Those Abroad Do You Always Have A Smile On Your Face(photo) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 16, 2022
HOKIM:

Hahahhaha... bros u don expose that "Darren" .. na mumu... he's frustrated like his lots .... dem no get sense and dem no go rest...

I am used to their attacks but what I dislike is all these people trying to tell me what to post and what to do, they are still the same people that would come and derail your thread if you decide to put everything in one place,I know how they operate, lol

2 Likes

Re: Those Abroad Do You Always Have A Smile On Your Face(photo) by Iamajala: 12:07pm On Jan 16, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

I am used to their attacks but what I dislike is all these people trying to tell me what to post and what to do, they are still the same people that would come and derail your thread if you decide to put everything in one place,I know how they operate, lol

Bros continue to post, I am your Number 1 fan, and you dey give me hope, don't mind that idi-hot, na naija frustration cause am

3 Likes

Re: Those Abroad Do You Always Have A Smile On Your Face(photo) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 16, 2022
Iamajala:

Bros continue to post, I am your Number 1 fan, and you dey give me hope, don't mind that idi-hot, na naija frustration cause am

Wow, this means alot to me bro, thank you grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Those Abroad Do You Always Have A Smile On Your Face(photo) by Iamajala: 12:44pm On Jan 16, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Wow, this means alot to me bro, thank you grin grin

See you in Brazil soon. wink

2 Likes

Re: Those Abroad Do You Always Have A Smile On Your Face(photo) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 16, 2022
Iamajala:

See you in Brazil soon. wink

Amen oo

2 Likes

Re: Those Abroad Do You Always Have A Smile On Your Face(photo) by olioxx(m): 1:18pm On Jan 16, 2022
Chief let's add that mumu man on the IGNORE LIST.
He is a fool, Nigeria gbas gbos don dey affect im brain.
cc walkbrazil4k

Deltayankeeboi help yourself by focusing on your studies and polishing your skills, your opinion is not needed.

walkbrazil4k:

Hahaha, Lol, many people would love to swap with you and live in NYC, yes Brazil have always been my dream country I have been trying to enter Brazil since 2011/2012 and was denied twice and I got it the third time so now you understand why I am so passionate about brazil, for me it was about a country where I can fit in perfectly and get papers fast that was why I chose Brazil

Of course I would always visit Nigeria but I can't live in Nigeria anymore, I can't deal with the stress and wahala

Yes I know NYC is just like lagos

I have some pictures of my neighbourhood, I would post it soon

At the bolded, don't even visit Nigeria, we are going through a lot of stress at the moment.
TYPES OF STRESS IN NIGERIA
1.Mental Stress: The day to day events in the country gives an average Nigerian mental stress.
2. Financial Stress: An average Nigeria is grappled with inflation.
3. Emotional Stress: Current Nigeria situation dey make people vex anyhow, in fact ehn you go dey greet person, that person go dey ask you say, "Why you dey insult me?"
TYPES OF STRESS IN LAGOS
4. Road Stress: Traffic in Lagos is terrible. I mean staying 3-4 hours in traffic.
5. Mental Stress raised to power 3: A lot of people dey mad for Lagos, even normal person sef, once you enter Lagos road, you gatz display madness, if not some people go wan dey follow you dey do anyhow.
I hope with these few points of mine I have been able to convince you and not to confuse you that you should not even try to come to Nigeria.
cc walkbrazil4k

Joeblazeochola:
hu b dis nigerian man wey no wan allow us rest wit brazil naw Mtchew.
Rest nah, nobody wants you to read walkbrazil4k articles, if you are bitter and with low IQ, just waka pass abeg, we don't need your opinion, because that opinion is coming from a dotard.
If you like post and insult till thy kingdom come, we nor dey see you, we nor dey hear you, get a life abeg.

Koshi dannu

3 Likes

Re: Those Abroad Do You Always Have A Smile On Your Face(photo) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 16, 2022
olioxx:
Chief let's add that mumu man on the IGNORE LIST.
He is a fool, Nigeria gbas gbos don dey affect im brain.
cc walkbrazil4k

Deltayankeeboi help yourself by focusing on your studies and polishing your skills, your opinion is not needed.

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Abroad Do You Always Have A Smile On Your Face(photo) by Originalsly: 3:00pm On Jan 16, 2022
I may have a Dream Country to visit.... but not to live in. Was Brazil your Dream Country?... the one all your life you wanted to live?... or is it you visited and happen to love it? .... and do you ever plan returning to your home country?... even to visit?.... or you burnt that bridge after crossing over to Brazil?

@ topic.... are you crazy?... who wakes up in NYC with a smile??... except the visitor or the one that learned the night before he won the Lotto? I don't.... but at the same time not a frustrated face. You should plan a US vacation .... NYC to be precise since you seem to be the city type. I can guarantee you will have a blast. If you visit almost anywhere else ... I'm almost sure you will be disappointed! If someone loves peace and quiet and hear the birds and other creatures of nature... this is the city to stay clear of!
I wouldn't mind spending vacation in Brazil ... over any European country... but the language barrier will be too much for me!

I'm still waiting to see you post about your local neighbourhood! ... very much interested in on the go pix rather than ones pulled from the net.

1 Like

Re: Those Abroad Do You Always Have A Smile On Your Face(photo) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 16, 2022
Originalsly:
I may have a Dream Country to visit.... but not to live in. Was Brazil your Dream Country?... the one all your life you wanted to live?... or is it you visited and happen to love it? .... and do you ever plan returning to your home country?... even to visit?.... or you burnt that bridge after crossing over to Brazil?

@ topic.... are you crazy?... who wakes up in NYC with a smile??... except the visitor or the one that learned the night before he won the Lotto? I don't.... but at the same time not a frustrated face. You should plan a US vacation .... NYC to be precise since you seem to be the city type. I can guarantee you will have a blast. If you visit almost anywhere else ... I'm almost sure you will be disappointed! If someone loves peace and quiet and hear the birds and other creatures of nature... this is the city to stay clear of!
I wouldn't mind spending vacation in Brazil ... over any European country... but the language barrier will be too much for me!

I'm still waiting to see you post about your local neighbourhood! ... very much interested in on the go pix rather than ones pulled from the net.

Hahaha, Lol, many people would love to swap with you and live in NYC, yes Brazil have always been my dream country I have been trying to enter Brazil since 2011/2012 and was denied twice and I got it the third time so now you understand why I am so passionate about brazil, for me it was about a country where I can fit in perfectly and get papers fast that was why I chose Brazil

Of course I would always visit Nigeria but I can't live in Nigeria anymore, I can't deal with the stress and wahala

Yes I know NYC is just like lagos

I have some pictures of my neighbourhood, I would post it soon

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Abroad Do You Always Have A Smile On Your Face(photo) by Bifwoli: 8:23pm On Jan 16, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

I see Egyptian pyramids there on extreme right. When did poor Egypt become a dream country?

1 Like

Re: Those Abroad Do You Always Have A Smile On Your Face(photo) by Originalsly: 8:32pm On Jan 16, 2022
Bifwoli:

I see Egyptian pyramids there on extreme right. When did poor Egypt become a dream country?

Egypt is a dream country for many archeologists and African historians.....definitely not one for surfers or divers!
Re: Those Abroad Do You Always Have A Smile On Your Face(photo) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 16, 2022
Bifwoli:

Lol, grin grin grin, I swear you don use Laff tear my belle

1 Like

Re: Those Abroad Do You Always Have A Smile On Your Face(photo) by Deltayankeeboi: 9:42pm On Jan 16, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Those Abroad Do You Always Have A Smile On Your Face(photo) by Deltayankeeboi: 9:47pm On Jan 16, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Those Abroad Do You Always Have A Smile On Your Face(photo) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 17, 2022
At the bolded, don't even visit Nigeria, we are going through a lot of stress at the moment.
TYPES OF STRESS IN NIGERIA
1.Mental Stress: The day to day events in the country gives an average Nigerian mental stress.
2. Financial Stress: An average Nigeria is grappled with inflation.
3. Emotional Stress: Current Nigeria situation dey make people vex anyhow, in fact ehn you go dey greet person, that person go dey ask you say, "Why you dey insult me?"
TYPES OF STRESS IN LAGOS
4. Road Stress: Traffic in Lagos is terrible. I mean staying 3-4 hours in traffic.
5. Mental Stress raised to power 3: A lot of people dey mad for Lagos, even normal person sef, once you enter Lagos road, you gatz display madness, if not some people go wan dey follow you dey do anyhow.
I hope with these few points of mine I have been able to convince you and not to confuse you that you should not even try to come to Nigeria.
cc walkbrazil4k

[/quote]

Lol, person no fit run for naija but my visit no go pass 1-2months and I go tear race again, that number 3 got me grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How To Get To Guyana Without Transit Visa / I Want Cheap Flights From Lagos To Helsinki / Easyjet To Operate In Africa As Fastjet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.