Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,212 members, 7,822,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Please Subscribe Startimes For Me. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Subscribe Startimes For Me. (751 Views)

Which Is Better Between Gotv And Startimes? / Startimes And Gotv / Subscribe To IROKOTV For #3000 For One Year Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Subscribe Startimes For Me. by 9jaway: 9:33pm On Jan 15, 2022
Any good Samaritan should subscribe Startimes for me. Npower hasn't paid me my October- December salaries. You don't need to give me money. Just use the smart card number and subscribe it online. My smart card number is 02110503453. It costs 1,700 naira. The plan is smart bouquet. You can subscribe via quickteller or through USSD/mobile banking.

Thanks
Re: Please Subscribe Startimes For Me. by Haakeem(m): 9:49pm On Jan 15, 2022
we are on this together bruhembarassed abeg someone should sub for me too, should i drop card numbergrin.

Op check my signature out and make sure you open an acct with them, maybe u would be subscribing your self tommorow.
Re: Please Subscribe Startimes For Me. by 9jaway: 2:06pm On Mar 19, 2022
Make una help na.
Re: Please Subscribe Startimes For Me. by Ishilove: 3:12pm On Mar 19, 2022
9jaway:
Make una help na.
You are not serious. Did you give anybody money to sub for you?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Subscribe Startimes For Me. by dfrost: 5:02pm On Mar 19, 2022
9jaway:
Any good Samaritan should subscribe Startimes for me. Npower hasn't paid me my October- December salaries. You don't need to give me money. Just use the smart card number and subscribe it online. My smart card number is 02110503453. It costs 1,700 naira. The plan is smart bouquet. You can subscribe via quickteller or through USSD/mobile banking.

Thanks

Bros, e no easy anywhere. Try see whether you fit cut your coat according to your cloth. Country hard wella. You fit blank cable TV for now and source for news by other means.
Re: Please Subscribe Startimes For Me. by Ishilove: 7:14pm On Mar 19, 2022
dfrost:

Bros, e no easy anywhere. Try see whether you fit cut your coat according to your cloth. Country hard wella. You fit blank cable TV for now and source for news by other means.
You get time to advice. If he cannot borrow himself brain then he should stay like that.
Re: Please Subscribe Startimes For Me. by bigjackass: 8:01pm On Mar 19, 2022
must you watch TV undecided
Re: Please Subscribe Startimes For Me. by Viraltrends123: 7:33am On Mar 20, 2022
9jaway:

Thanks
LOL, you didn't even ask for Nova bouquet of 900, you are looking for Basic, you want temporary enjoyment, better go out and Hussle, instead of looking for how to waste your time. By the time the subscription ends after one month now, will you still come here to beg for another one. Like they say, food can't cure poverty

1 Like

Re: Please Subscribe Startimes For Me. by Kajaard: 8:06am On Mar 20, 2022
9jaway:
Make una help na.

I believe you are a man. You guys are a disgrace to me. Very lazy set of individuals. Go and look for work and stop begging, it's embarrassing.

(1) (Reply)

Korra Obidi Reveals Untold Reasons For Marriage Crash / Ungrateful Siblings / New To The UK Looking For Nigerian Friends In Nottingham

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.