Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

How Police Sergeant’s ‘Accidental Discharge’ Killed Colleague While On Patrol - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Police Sergeant’s ‘Accidental Discharge’ Killed Colleague While On Patrol (15731 Views)

Abuja Policeman Guns Down Football Fan For Warning Against Accidental Discharge / Robber Kills Colleague While Sharing Loot In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) / Police Shoot Robber Dead In Delta, Catch His Colleague While Robbing (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Police Sergeant’s ‘Accidental Discharge’ Killed Colleague While On Patrol by dododawa1: 12:38pm On Jan 16, 2022
Family issue
Re: How Police Sergeant’s ‘Accidental Discharge’ Killed Colleague While On Patrol by Jlow2: 12:41pm On Jan 16, 2022
When you re not ready to engage your arms re suppose to be on safety pin, ignorance is not an excuse

1 Like

Re: How Police Sergeant’s ‘Accidental Discharge’ Killed Colleague While On Patrol by Newness2019: 12:41pm On Jan 16, 2022
WHY SHOULD YOUR GUN POINT AT ME, UNDER NORMAL CIRCUMSTANCE ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Police Sergeant’s ‘Accidental Discharge’ Killed Colleague While On Patrol by faste: 12:42pm On Jan 16, 2022
[quote author=Kuginzi post=109410219] why would a police man carry AK 47 riffle around?

1 Like

Re: How Police Sergeant’s ‘Accidental Discharge’ Killed Colleague While On Patrol by beeblack: 12:42pm On Jan 16, 2022
May his soul rest in peace.

What I know in this life is that nobody is perfect, but if the deceased was civilian the police would label him as criminal, terrorist,ipob, unknown gunmen to cover their mistake

1 Like

Re: How Police Sergeant’s ‘Accidental Discharge’ Killed Colleague While On Patrol by 3rdavefarms(m): 12:44pm On Jan 16, 2022
May God help us ; only in Nigeria you will hear something like this
Re: How Police Sergeant’s ‘Accidental Discharge’ Killed Colleague While On Patrol by Germi9: 12:44pm On Jan 16, 2022
jetwonder:
grin I've been hearing similar story in Nigeria police force. when will this rubbish end?
#na them dey kill them self.
No proper training/Orientation,sometimes into on youtube and watch how these low budget paramilitary commission train their personnel and what i see is gabbage
Re: How Police Sergeant’s ‘Accidental Discharge’ Killed Colleague While On Patrol by Oceanblaze(m): 12:45pm On Jan 16, 2022
It's pay back time
Re: How Police Sergeant’s ‘Accidental Discharge’ Killed Colleague While On Patrol by Oceanblaze(m): 12:45pm On Jan 16, 2022
It's pay back time...no too reason am
Re: How Police Sergeant’s ‘Accidental Discharge’ Killed Colleague While On Patrol by Lilfire(m): 12:47pm On Jan 16, 2022
There is know such thing as accidental discharge, it takes at least 3 to 7 step to fire a rifle, he is not just discipline enough that it may the soul of his partner rest in peace Amen
Re: How Police Sergeant’s ‘Accidental Discharge’ Killed Colleague While On Patrol by Akpuobi1: 12:49pm On Jan 16, 2022
OWN GOAL AGAIN

2-0

cool tongue
cool tongue
cool tongue
cool tongue
Re: How Police Sergeant’s ‘Accidental Discharge’ Killed Colleague While On Patrol by professore(m): 1:18pm On Jan 16, 2022
Naughtysex:
Sometimes i wonder if these guys are trained on how to place their guns when sitting at all

You will see a police officer placing his gun on his lap while sitting and face people with it

The police training college is just a waste of taxpayers money
I wonder the same thing.
Re: How Police Sergeant’s ‘Accidental Discharge’ Killed Colleague While On Patrol by Enyimbamercedes: 1:19pm On Jan 16, 2022
Basically what happens when you hand weapons to poorly trained police men.

Our men have really really poor weapons training; when you see they way they brandish weapons, you know that the only thing they know how to do is point it to kill.

They sit in crowded vans with the weapons between their legs. In fact, one day i and my brother were standing outside my house when we saw a man who we guess was a police man walking down the road with his weapon. He began adjusting whatever it was he was adjusting on the rifle with the muzzle pointed in our direction.
Re: How Police Sergeant’s ‘Accidental Discharge’ Killed Colleague While On Patrol by Benrosaria(m): 1:22pm On Jan 16, 2022
Kuginzi:
By Emma Una, CALABAR

https://www-vanguardngr-com.cdn.ampproject.org/wp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/how-police-sergeants-accidental-discharge-killed-colleague-while-on-patrol-in-calabar/amp/?usqp=mq331AQKKAFQArABIIACAw%3D%3D

I don’t get

Is “accidental discharge” another type of death,

There is natural and there is careless death and now this one too

Enough can be enough right??
Re: How Police Sergeant’s ‘Accidental Discharge’ Killed Colleague While On Patrol by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 16, 2022
Police?? …Okay And We don’t care grin

1 Like

Re: How Police Sergeant’s ‘Accidental Discharge’ Killed Colleague While On Patrol by NOwazobia: 1:26pm On Jan 16, 2022
We experienced karma everyday, and they just experienced theirs for their evil perpetraition. Next..!
Re: How Police Sergeant’s ‘Accidental Discharge’ Killed Colleague While On Patrol by Comedian2019: 1:31pm On Jan 16, 2022
Police kill police.
Re: How Police Sergeant’s ‘Accidental Discharge’ Killed Colleague While On Patrol by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 16, 2022
Naughtysex:
Sometimes i wonder if these guys are trained on how to place their guns when sitting at all

You will see a police officer placing his gun on his lap while sitting and face people with it

THEY ARE ONLY SKILLED TO BE LAP DOGS TO POLITICAL AND NON POLITICAL OFFICE OR STATUS HOLDERS & CIVILIAN INTIMIDATION AND HARASSMENT THROUGH LEGAL FORCEFUL LOOTING grin
Re: How Police Sergeant’s ‘Accidental Discharge’ Killed Colleague While On Patrol by noisy45(m): 1:41pm On Jan 16, 2022
Lilfire:
There is know such thing as accidental discharge, it takes at least 3 to 7 step to fire a rifle, he is not just discipline enough that it may the soul of his partner rest in peace Amen

I have witnessed a police just cocked his AK-47 by pulling that side pin backwards and the rifle fired itself without pulling the trigger. What I deduced that day was that most of this police men and soldier AK-47 rifle are faulty.

1 Like

Re: How Police Sergeant’s ‘Accidental Discharge’ Killed Colleague While On Patrol by noisy45(m): 1:43pm On Jan 16, 2022
Lilfire:

Oga
I have witnessed a police just cocked his AK-47 by pulling that side pin backwards and the rifle fired itself without him pulling the trigger. What I deduced that day was that most of this police men and soldier AK-47 rifle are faulty.
Re: How Police Sergeant’s ‘Accidental Discharge’ Killed Colleague While On Patrol by Shalommy(f): 1:53pm On Jan 16, 2022
Good for them... Who cares?... Chaii
Re: How Police Sergeant’s ‘Accidental Discharge’ Killed Colleague While On Patrol by Originalsly: 2:01pm On Jan 16, 2022
Hmmm.... when one is changing position of a gun ... does he put his finger on the trigger? ... or will he grasp the gun with his hand? The guy was murdered. Was it about money collected while on patrol?... was it about a woman?...was it they were both from rival cults in Rivers State?
Re: How Police Sergeant’s ‘Accidental Discharge’ Killed Colleague While On Patrol by Naughtysex: 2:11pm On Jan 16, 2022
DavyJonesLocker:

THEY ARE ONLY SKILLED TO BE LAP DOGS TO POLITICAL AND NON POLITICAL OFFICE OR STATUS HOLDERS
You are not far from the truth
Re: How Police Sergeant’s ‘Accidental Discharge’ Killed Colleague While On Patrol by Haines: 2:18pm On Jan 16, 2022
There is nothing like accidental discharge.
Re: How Police Sergeant’s ‘Accidental Discharge’ Killed Colleague While On Patrol by Jamesbiodun(m): 2:24pm On Jan 16, 2022
SARS accidentally discharged angry
Re: How Police Sergeant’s ‘Accidental Discharge’ Killed Colleague While On Patrol by Lindodo20: 2:25pm On Jan 16, 2022
Policemen...very hopeless bunch of bastards
Re: How Police Sergeant’s ‘Accidental Discharge’ Killed Colleague While On Patrol by Ezmans: 2:29pm On Jan 16, 2022
Joseph08:
Karma is real grin

Good it wasn't a civilian that got shot I would have written RIP.
thief killing a thief is a good news

2 Likes

Re: How Police Sergeant’s ‘Accidental Discharge’ Killed Colleague While On Patrol by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 16, 2022
GboyegaD:
Are they not trained on how to handle guns?
Which training?? I showed one how to switch his rifle to rapid fire in kogi state......all these while he has been going around with AK-47 and he didn't know how to operate it....I just dey laff that day grin see who we dey call police
Re: How Police Sergeant’s ‘Accidental Discharge’ Killed Colleague While On Patrol by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 16, 2022
noisy45:

Oga
I have witnessed a police just cocked his AK-47 by pulling that side pin backwards and the rifle fired itself without him pulling the trigger. What I deduced that day was that most of this police men and soldier AK-47 rifle are faulty.
Na lie....na olodo them be they don't how to handle rifles most of them.
There's no way that rifle would have discharged if his safety pin was in place cheesy
Re: How Police Sergeant’s ‘Accidental Discharge’ Killed Colleague While On Patrol by EdiskyHarry: 3:00pm On Jan 16, 2022
The evil that men do live with them.
Re: How Police Sergeant’s ‘Accidental Discharge’ Killed Colleague While On Patrol by crossbreedwears(m): 3:15pm On Jan 16, 2022
Inability to handle fire arm. If na my Army oh, he will be dismissed and sentence to life in prisonment
Naughtysex:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Release Me And I'll Turn A Pastor, Says Teenage Student Robber Caught With Guns / Mob Set Suspected Burglar Ablaze In Delta / Indian Policeman Attacked By Nigerian Man Caught With Cocaine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.