Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Ghanaian Man In Diaspora Gathers Snow To Send Back Home (video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ghanaian Man In Diaspora Gathers Snow To Send Back Home (video) (30043 Views)

Japa: Nigerians Abroad Sent Over ₦‎1.5 Trillion To Their Families Back Home / 94 Nigerian Girls Stranded In Lebanon Return Home (video) / Ghanaian Man Grinds Pepper Inside An Airplane (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Man In Diaspora Gathers Snow To Send Back Home (video) by luwins(m): 5:18pm On Jan 16, 2022
Samposdaa:
Lol
scam
Re: Ghanaian Man In Diaspora Gathers Snow To Send Back Home (video) by TheKingsmann(m): 5:29pm On Jan 16, 2022
Ghanaians too mumu

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man In Diaspora Gathers Snow To Send Back Home (video) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 16, 2022
Charly you want to send snow home? You be mumu man. How are you going to stop it from thawing?
Re: Ghanaian Man In Diaspora Gathers Snow To Send Back Home (video) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 16, 2022
Africa selfgringrin
Re: Ghanaian Man In Diaspora Gathers Snow To Send Back Home (video) by adeniyi65(m): 5:43pm On Jan 16, 2022
Niece:
A young Ghanaian man based abroad has wowed many as a video of him packing up snow into a disposable rubber bag surfaced online. The video sighted by WonderTV Media had the young man jovially saying that he heard Ghana is hot hence wants to send out some snow to help cool down things.

The person who was recording him prompted him about the fact that the ice would melt even before it gets to Ghana and his response to that was that he plans to send it over as soon as possible so it does not melt. The video seemed to have gotten many intrigued and surprised at the same time.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYyBxL0IwaP/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=If2xeUH-7eo
what a dream that came true.
Re: Ghanaian Man In Diaspora Gathers Snow To Send Back Home (video) by timesup234: 5:46pm On Jan 16, 2022
obembet:

Meaning that if he manage to work for 6 to 8 hours, he will get almost 60k per day. I don't think any government job pay this in Nigeria In irrespective of the job except scam is involved.

So the guy is far beta than anyone working in any Nigeria sectors.
clap for yourself for working in America and spending it in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man In Diaspora Gathers Snow To Send Back Home (video) by redsun(m): 5:52pm On Jan 16, 2022
He got exactly what he wanted-unnecessary attention, and it's got to do with internet madness. He is not the only mad one.
Re: Ghanaian Man In Diaspora Gathers Snow To Send Back Home (video) by boocheey: 5:54pm On Jan 16, 2022
I go still get small Joy by the side if i Touch that snow tbh
Re: Ghanaian Man In Diaspora Gathers Snow To Send Back Home (video) by perdollar(m): 5:57pm On Jan 16, 2022
Too many shattas in Ghana. Yeye country wt mumu blacky ppl
Re: Ghanaian Man In Diaspora Gathers Snow To Send Back Home (video) by SeriouslySense(m): 6:03pm On Jan 16, 2022
what does black skin color has to do with this, probably misunderstood

gazza07:
Their skin colour represents their colour, black, ver black. Ghanaians will embarrass you any day
Re: Ghanaian Man In Diaspora Gathers Snow To Send Back Home (video) by Ramisis: 6:34pm On Jan 16, 2022
Maybe he wanna send some survenier , any way is a way.
Re: Ghanaian Man In Diaspora Gathers Snow To Send Back Home (video) by ussv: 6:52pm On Jan 16, 2022
Chai ! How did he mange to pass visa interview ?
Re: Ghanaian Man In Diaspora Gathers Snow To Send Back Home (video) by ufotunang: 7:20pm On Jan 16, 2022
Disgracing Africa anywhere they go
Re: Ghanaian Man In Diaspora Gathers Snow To Send Back Home (video) by Bifwoli: 7:46pm On Jan 16, 2022
bamosagie:

So the snow will magically get to Africa without melting.
There's permanent snow in Africa on Mt Kilimanjaro ,Mt Kenya and the Atlas Mountains in Morocco.It doesn't melt.
Re: Ghanaian Man In Diaspora Gathers Snow To Send Back Home (video) by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:14pm On Jan 16, 2022
The man may be just kidding, people taking it too serious. Surely ice melt, snow melts.
Re: Ghanaian Man In Diaspora Gathers Snow To Send Back Home (video) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 16, 2022
timesup234:
Oga go work your slave $13 per hour job to pay for a rat infested 6feet by 6feet room shared with a roommate
Haaa this is mean.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man In Diaspora Gathers Snow To Send Back Home (video) by TempUser: 8:45pm On Jan 16, 2022
grin
inoki247:
lol Mumu man....

Well I can't blame him the way Shatta Wale use to pick Pepper come house..

Maybe him name too ShaSnow Wale....

Re: Ghanaian Man In Diaspora Gathers Snow To Send Back Home (video) by Kabir5643(m): 8:55pm On Jan 16, 2022
inoki247:
lol Mumu man....

Well I can't blame him the way Shatta Wale use to pick Pepper come house..

Maybe him name too ShaSnow Wale....

Re: Ghanaian Man In Diaspora Gathers Snow To Send Back Home (video) by fattprince(m): 9:19pm On Jan 16, 2022
obembet:

Meaning that if he manage to work for 6 to 8 hours, he will get almost 60k per day. I don't think any government job pay this in Nigeria In irrespective of the job except scam is involved.

I expected more from you seriously. That 60k he makes a day, do you know he also pays around 400k to 500k per month for a small room if you want to use your logic. And he also eats at least 10k per day on silly meals. See? Now tell me where in Nigeria will someone incur those expenses.
Re: Ghanaian Man In Diaspora Gathers Snow To Send Back Home (video) by ablejesus26(m): 11:37pm On Jan 16, 2022
obembet:

If he is in my team of setting a target and fixing all energy on his target by double jobbing,
He would be receiving upto 100k per day�
Thats good money na.
I don't like working for anyone though,but 100k per day is tempting sha��.
Re: Ghanaian Man In Diaspora Gathers Snow To Send Back Home (video) by nigeriainfo: 6:45am On Jan 17, 2022
timesup234:
clap for yourself for working in America and spending it in Nigeria.
. You know nothing bro. You think everyone work for $13 dollar job here? Many IT Nigerians guys here make 6 figures . You fit blame your uncle or your relatives that fails to upgrade himself to Stuck for minimum wage.
Re: Ghanaian Man In Diaspora Gathers Snow To Send Back Home (video) by timesup234: 7:03am On Jan 17, 2022
nigeriainfo:
. You know nothing bro. You think everyone work for $13 dollar job here? Many IT Nigerians guys here make 6 figures . You fit blame your uncle or your relatives that fails to upgrade himself to Stuck for minimum wage.
ok sir. I am a villager. How much IT people dey make annually? I wanna see if my village brain can school you
Re: Ghanaian Man In Diaspora Gathers Snow To Send Back Home (video) by everythinggirly(f): 8:02am On Jan 17, 2022
He just wants to trend, that stuff will melt before he gets to his destination.
Re: Ghanaian Man In Diaspora Gathers Snow To Send Back Home (video) by Favor99(m): 2:22am On Jan 23, 2022
He’s just happy to be abroad.
Re: Ghanaian Man In Diaspora Gathers Snow To Send Back Home (video) by KhiaW(f): 3:41pm On Jan 23, 2022
ufotunang:
Disgracing Africa anywhere they go

Nobody disgraces Africa more than Nigerians. You bring your 419 scams and criminal behavior into every country you infest with your existence.

Isn't this a messed up thing to post?

So was that comment you posted.
Re: Ghanaian Man In Diaspora Gathers Snow To Send Back Home (video) by Ashirioluwa: 4:34pm On Jan 23, 2022
Comedy skit

(1) (2) (Reply)

Several Boeing 737 Max 8 Pilots In U.S. Complained About Suspected Safety Flaw / Father & Son Die In Accident In Nasarawa On Their Way To Daughter's Wedding (Pic / Flash Floods In Abeokuta After Heavy Rainfall (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.