Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

All You Need To Know About Stomach Ulcer - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / All You Need To Know About Stomach Ulcer (428 Views)

5 Untold Facts About Stomach Ulcers / "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" / Health Tip: What You Should Know About Stomach Growling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All You Need To Know About Stomach Ulcer by Ryda(m): 10:12am On Jan 16, 2022
So I was scrolling through my twitter page when I found this tweet.
It's a quoted tweet from Aproko Doctor and another tweep.

The tweep tweeted "y'all ULCER is deadly, take care of yourself.... eat well pls"

Nairaland doctors what's your take on this one.
Is hunger actually a major cause of stomach ulcer or there are foode or drugs that triggers stomach ulcer.

Below are screenshots from the doctor's response

1 Like

Re: All You Need To Know About Stomach Ulcer by Ryda(m): 10:13am On Jan 16, 2022
More

Dominique come take a look at this

Re: All You Need To Know About Stomach Ulcer by Mrkumareze(m): 10:36am On Jan 16, 2022
Educative shocked
Re: All You Need To Know About Stomach Ulcer by eleojo23: 6:31pm On Jan 16, 2022
He is 100% correct!
Re: All You Need To Know About Stomach Ulcer by TrustworthyQ: 6:58pm On Jan 16, 2022
Very Educative

(1) (Reply)

Don't Discriminate, Hate And Stigmatize Against People Living With HIV / Why Do We Shun Cigarette And Smoking But Embrace Beer? / Have You Ever Experienced Food Poisoning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.