Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,317 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Kpofire: RVSG Shuts Down Illegal Refinery. Arrests Policemen & NSCDC Officials - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kpofire: RVSG Shuts Down Illegal Refinery. Arrests Policemen & NSCDC Officials (20832 Views)

RVSG Vs Amaechi: Supreme Court Says Amaechi Is Not On Trial’ / LASG To Close Down Illegal Slaughterhouses, Clear Streets Of Stray Animals / Theft in Bayelsa Government House: Policemen, NSCDC personnel arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kpofire: RVSG Shuts Down Illegal Refinery. Arrests Policemen & NSCDC Officials by Wakanakarue: 1:30pm On Jan 16, 2022
Omo soot Don reduce seriously and I'm personally grateful for this. House Don clean and my curtains wey I wash still dey shine grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kpofire: RVSG Shuts Down Illegal Refinery. Arrests Policemen & NSCDC Officials by Odidigboigbo(m): 1:41pm On Jan 16, 2022
it's not a hidden secrets that security men are those behind Kponfire, oil bunkery and pipeline vandalisation except you don't stay in Rivers state or Delta state. They provide cover for the boys and share the loot together. Just the way customs provide cover for smugglers.

2 Likes

Re: Kpofire: RVSG Shuts Down Illegal Refinery. Arrests Policemen & NSCDC Officials by okeyglm: 1:42pm On Jan 16, 2022
Thinktwicemybro:
You call it illegal refinery but I can it local refinery. Do you know how many people are employed there? How many jobs has buhari government created since 2015? Truth is these local refinery can be better because like it or not they produce fuel, kerosene and other good products which people are using.
The issue here is that government has refuse to give them operating lisense and encouragement so they can build themselves to standard.
These local refineries are our solution to fuel importation not DANGOTE REFINERY that is taking years to kick off. The rich cabal knows this that's why they are fustrating them.
As for the black soot, that is not a problem as government can relocate them to areas that are non residential and declare that area uninhabitable. We have many forest in Nigeria that fulani herldsmen have turn to their homes, why don't we convert them to industrial estates?
If these oil was in the north , even suya seller would have been given lisense to operate a local refinery.

.Peter obi- Igbo

Dr. Akinwumi Adesina- Yoruba

Ngozi okonjo iweala- Delta Igbo

Pat utomi- Delta

Nyesom wike - South

Atiku- north

If Nigerians cannot choose from these listed individuals then they should be ready for 50% inflation rate by 2024.
As for osibanjo, he cannot take us for fools, he and is godfather have been silent for over 7 years and continue to hail the incompetent buhari government just because they are eyeing the presidential seat. We reject them already. Nigeria cannot become Somalia. The day osibanjo taught that transfering 10k to people will help them out of poverty amist 15% inflation rate was the day I knew he has no economic acumen. Infact he is just as wicked as every politican out there.
do you know they are stealing crude oil from companies pipe line. you are supporting stealing. criminal. tell your criminals to stop stealing people's investment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kpofire: RVSG Shuts Down Illegal Refinery. Arrests Policemen & NSCDC Officials by sniperr007(m): 1:54pm On Jan 16, 2022
stuff46:
Gov Wike's pro-active answer to this issue is highly commendable.

This security saboteurs that helps the activities of crime lords if handled like this will drastically reduce this kind of issues.

If insecurity ransacking will tow this line, it will be a forgotten story.

Catch them all and make them leave the state, not redeployed.

Thank you, Mr. Project

Abegi

This activity has been going on for over 5yrs and he didn't do anything.

Now is just political stunt. Although I like the fact they are destroying this things but the people involved need to rot in jail.

1 Like

Re: Kpofire: RVSG Shuts Down Illegal Refinery. Arrests Policemen & NSCDC Officials by donem: 1:58pm On Jan 16, 2022
Thinktwicemybro:
You call it illegal refinery but I can it local refinery. Do you know how many people are employed there? How many jobs has buhari government created since 2015? Truth is these local refinery can be better because like it or not they produce fuel, kerosene and other good products which people are using.
The issue here is that government has refuse to give them operating lisense and encouragement so they can build themselves to standard.
These local refineries are our solution to fuel importation not DANGOTE REFINERY that is taking years to kick off. The rich cabal knows this that's why they are fustrating them.
As for the black soot, that is not a problem as government can relocate them to areas that are non residential and declare that area uninhabitable. We have many forest in Nigeria that fulani herldsmen have turn to their homes, why don't we convert them to industrial estates?
If these oil was in the north , even suya seller would have been given lisense to operate a local refinery.

.Peter obi- Igbo

Dr. Akinwumi Adesina- Yoruba

Ngozi okonjo iweala- Delta Igbo

Pat utomi- Delta

Nyesom wike - South

Atiku- north

If Nigerians cannot choose from these listed individuals then they should be ready for 50% inflation rate by 2024.
As for osibanjo, he cannot take us for fools, he and is godfather have been silent for over 7 years and continue to hail the incompetent buhari government just because they are eyeing the presidential seat. We reject them already. Nigeria cannot become Somalia. The day osibanjo taught that transfering 10k to people will help them out of poverty amist 15% inflation rate was the day I knew he has no economic acumen. Infact he is just as wicked as every politican out there.
Those names listed there self, me like this if I have my way make millitary take over, or make whites come rule again because naija never mature for Democracy,

Again with the way Nigeria the nah it you add woman to the list of potential presidents Echoke me I swear down.

1 Like

Re: Kpofire: RVSG Shuts Down Illegal Refinery. Arrests Policemen & NSCDC Officials by kaptaintintin: 2:06pm On Jan 16, 2022
I laugh at the rivers state govt and it's people. Kpofire is d lesser of two devil's. Stop kpofire and how dpk will sour up in price even ur one month salary go finish for only kerosine.
Re: Kpofire: RVSG Shuts Down Illegal Refinery. Arrests Policemen & NSCDC Officials by Tpharell: 2:22pm On Jan 16, 2022
Cantonese:

When they are unlicensed they are illegal. Let’s call a spade a spade in this matter.

Do you know that there are what they call Modular refineries now in this country? These are mini refineries licensed by the government. The fact here in this matter is that certain greedy persons in those areas claim that oil belong to them and they can actually do what they like. How many people are employed? The police and Nscdc personnel guarding those places are already employed people, yet they make illegal income guarding those places.

They are NOT local refineries and they are not even refineries. Refineries have standard operating procedures and one of them is how to manage the environment. These greedy people do not care about the environment and that’s a major problem. No responsible government will sit back and watch certain persons continually pollute the environment in addition to what they presently experience from the legitimate organizations and keep quiet.

Governor Wike must be commended for this action. Hopefully these illegal refineries are shut down before the people begin to suffer cancer and other dangerous health related matters.

Cheers.

Thank you for the write up, even though you failed to address the critical issue of breaking pipes to steal crude. Those calling for them to be licensed failed to realise that those people have no access to crude except stealing. And if crude is sold to them they cant even break even due to the inefficient and incomplete conversion process.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kpofire: RVSG Shuts Down Illegal Refinery. Arrests Policemen & NSCDC Officials by Tpharell: 2:28pm On Jan 16, 2022
okeyglm:
do you know they are stealing crude oil from companies pipe line. you are supporting stealing. criminal. tell your criminals to stop stealing people's investment.
This is the crux of the matter. License them to continue to break pipelines to steal crude? Because if they paid for the crude they would not even break even, much less make any profit because of their inefficient and incomplete conversion processes, and would abandon the business

1 Like

Re: Kpofire: RVSG Shuts Down Illegal Refinery. Arrests Policemen & NSCDC Officials by Tpharell: 2:39pm On Jan 16, 2022
People calling for legalization and licensing of kpofire operations fail to realize that the only reason the activity is profitable is because the crude is stolen from pipelines. Ask them to pay for the crude and the business becomes unprofitable. Infact, they can't even break even, talk less of making profits due to the inefficient and incomplete processes.
Let's not encourage illegality!
Re: Kpofire: RVSG Shuts Down Illegal Refinery. Arrests Policemen & NSCDC Officials by virginchaser(m): 4:05pm On Jan 16, 2022
I commend governor Nyesom Wike here. He just earned my little respect.
Re: Kpofire: RVSG Shuts Down Illegal Refinery. Arrests Policemen & NSCDC Officials by Owologbo(m): 6:44pm On Jan 16, 2022
Omicron007:
[s][/s]

Stop spamming front pages with stale and old comments.
Your copy and paste is too much.
I don't really have anything to say to a confused man who supports Osinbajo/Zulum and also Tinubu at the same time.
The guy is abnormal. I don't understand why one person will be quoting how many people at once and still add old screenshots.
Re: Kpofire: RVSG Shuts Down Illegal Refinery. Arrests Policemen & NSCDC Officials by Thinktwicemybro: 9:15pm On Jan 16, 2022
okeyglm:
Is the crude they stole your father's property? Is the land the crude is mined from your father's property?
Give them lisense and they will start buying crude from shell. I know you are too dumb to know that.
Re: Kpofire: RVSG Shuts Down Illegal Refinery. Arrests Policemen & NSCDC Officials by Thinktwicemybro: 10:16pm On Jan 16, 2022
okeyglm:
onye oshi, has your father planted crude oil that's 10,000 ft under ground. and he also helped oil company to carry out oil exploration and exploitation. criminall, go and find work . oil kll you there, can a thief afford price of 1 barrel of crude oil?
Lol, illiteracy is a disease. 1 barrel of crude oil is just #80 dollars. Go to school, I will not go.
Re: Kpofire: RVSG Shuts Down Illegal Refinery. Arrests Policemen & NSCDC Officials by okeyglm: 10:22pm On Jan 16, 2022
Thinktwicemybro:

Lol, illiteracy is a disease. 1 barrel of crude oil is just #80 dollars. Go to school, I will not go.
80dollars multiply it 400,000 . this is what investors are losing to criminals everyday. cost of production $20 per each barrel. a criminal who didn't suffer any sweat will come down and siphon commodity without paying a dime. that's robbery, thief ole , onye oshi
Re: Kpofire: RVSG Shuts Down Illegal Refinery. Arrests Policemen & NSCDC Officials by Originalsly: 11:14pm On Jan 16, 2022
Hmmm.... why aren't the Police arrested?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Defence Ministry Disowns N11 Billion Insertion In 2023 Budget / The North That Southerners Don’t Know / Saraki, Dogara Reject N10b FCT Official Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.