Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,963 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Are You Sure You Are Not In Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You Sure You Are Not In Heaven? (685 Views)

How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) / Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job / "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Sure You Are Not In Heaven? by vaxx: 10:21am On Jan 16, 2022
Do you have any proof that you are not in heaven already and making a mess out of it.

I think the greatest crime in humanity is telling people that there is a better place than here , because it is not allowing human being to live the depth of their full life and dimension, they think their real life is elsewhere. Well, if you knew and so sure you are going back to a better place than here( so called heaven) why don't you go today ? At least this seconds .

Stop the bull-shit and make this earth a better place for us , this is the heaven at least the one we have now .

2 Likes

Re: Are You Sure You Are Not In Heaven? by vaxx: 6:03pm On Jan 16, 2022
How do you know you are going into heaven, that is if you are not in one yet? .
Re: Are You Sure You Are Not In Heaven? by Kobojunkie: 6:12pm On Jan 16, 2022
vaxx:
How do you know you are going into heaven, that is if you are not in one yet? .
Even by the standard that is this very world we live in, the vast majority will never attain the world's heaven here on earth. undecided

So the more important question here ought to be how did you convince your mental that you are in heaven here on earth? undecided
Re: Are You Sure You Are Not In Heaven? by vaxx: 6:47pm On Jan 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Even by the standard that is this very world we live in, the vast majority will never attain the world's heaven here on earth. undecided
You are talking from ignorance position , A position of just mere believing that is simply based on the fabricated test and assumption that was generated in the days of the stone age . It is not scientific nor logical.

So the more important question here ought to be how did you convince your mental that you are in heaven here on earth? :-
for the fact that we can collectively make our recent world the euphoria world depicted in your own heaven, yes it is the heaven we have. And if we stop messing it up and down as we are recently doing , we will have our ideal heaven.

So if you think there is other place better than here , you can go today , this minute .
Re: Are You Sure You Are Not In Heaven? by Kobojunkie: 6:52pm On Jan 16, 2022
vaxx:
You are talking from ignorance position , A position of just mere believing that is simply based on the fabricated test and assumption that was generated in the days of the stone age . It is not scientific nor logical.

for the fact that we can collectively make our recent world the euphoria world depicted in your own heaven, yes it is the heaven we have. And if we stop messing it up and down as we are recently doing , we will our ideal heaven.

So if you think there is other place better than here , you can go today , this minute .
I can't make heads or tails of this senseless garble abeg! undecided

Again....Even by the standard that is this very world we live in, the vast majority will never attain the world's heaven here on earth. undecided

So the more important question here ought to be how did you convince your mental that you are in heaven here on earth? undecided
Re: Are You Sure You Are Not In Heaven? by vaxx: 7:28pm On Jan 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I can't make heads or tails of this senseless garble abeg! undecided
You are not open to different opinion

Again....Even by the standard that is this very world we live in, the vast majority will never attain the world's heaven here on earth. undecided
It is because you keep messing it up , there is no single evidence to support your postulation that we can't all enjoy your euphoria heaven as you really want us to believe .

may be once you read what I pen up there again, your question had been answered.

For the fact that we can collectively made this earth your euphoria heaven , then it is our heaven and the only heaven we know . And if you think there is other place better than here , you can go this minute.
Re: Are You Sure You Are Not In Heaven? by Kobojunkie: 7:33pm On Jan 16, 2022
vaxx:
You are not open to different opinion

1. It is because you keep messing it up , there is no single evidence to support your postulation that we can't all enjoy your euphoria heaven as you really want us to believe .

may be once you read what I pen up there again, your question had been answered.

2. For the fact that we can collectively made this earth your euphoria heaven , then it is our heaven and the only heaven we know . And if you think there is other place better than here , you can go this minute.
1. Actually there is! It's called reality. Given limited resources and current standards of heaven on earth, the fact is all 8 billion people on earth cannot and will not attain the world's heaven in their lifetime.. undecided

This isn't rocket science but commonsense knowledge! undecided

2. What fact tells you we can "collectively make" earth anything close to a heaven for all 8 billion people who live in it? Are you high? undecided
Re: Are You Sure You Are Not In Heaven? by vaxx: 7:48pm On Jan 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:
. Actually there is! It's called reality. Given limited resources and current standards of heaven on earth, the fact is all 8 billion people on earth cannot and will not attain the world's heaven in their lifetime.. undecided
population and quality of life control works hands in hands, a well populated density easily translate to urbanization. With a matter of quality control , we can all achieved an euphoria heaven. Many nations has prove it .

This isn't rocket science but commonsense knowledge! undecided
it is not common sense , it is ignorance and a sense of I will have it better up there when I make a mess of this world, ( I don't care tradition) it has been drum into you from childhood , so there is no need to contribute to the development . It weighs the quality of progress in you down and keep you in crime mood. So you can easily make a mess of this earth and contribute nothing to it by expecting an euphoria heaven elsewhere.

What fact tells you we can "collectively make" earth anything close to a heaven for all 8 billion people who live in it? Are you high? undecided
just like I said many nations have made their living standard better than they were before, we deprived nation even look upon them as a benchmark of progress. It is evidence that can be accessed physically.

Again if you still ignorantly claim there is a better place than here on earth , you can simply go tonight , if you ignorantly think your heaven can accommodate 8 billion people in their state of euphoria , why then can't this current earth accommodate such , do you have any proof ?
Re: Are You Sure You Are Not In Heaven? by Kobojunkie: 8:27pm On Jan 16, 2022
vaxx:
1. population and quality of life control works hands in hands, a well populated density easily translate to urbanization. With a matter of quality control , we can all achieved an euphoria heaven. Many nations has prove it .

it is not common sense , it is ignorance and a sense of I will have it better up there when I make a mess of this world, ( I don't care tradition) it has been drum into you from childhood , so there is no need to contribute to the development . It weighs the quality of progress in you down and keep you in crime mood. So you can easily make a mess of this earth and contribute nothing to it by expecting an euphoria heaven elsewhere.

just like I said many nations have made their living standard better than they were before, we deprived nation even look upon them as a benchmark of progress. It is evidence that can be accessed physically.

Again if you still ignorantly claim there is a better place than here on earth , you can simply go tonight , if you ignorantly think your heaven can accommodate 8 billion people in their state of euphoria , why then can't this current earth accommodate such , do you have any proof ?
1. You have absolutely no real intention of making sense at all, do you? undecided

Population and quality control? Are you joking? The world population is expected to reach 50 billion in the next 25 years. Currently at 8 billion, resources are stretched as is and most of it non-renewable. Yet, you would hold the idea that heaven on earth is possible for all. ..... undecided

You know what... you are free to believe what you want. undecided
Re: Are You Sure You Are Not In Heaven? by vaxx: 10:01pm On Jan 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. You have absolutely no real intention of making sense at all, do you? undecided
maybe when you allowed yourself to think and not sticked to the brainwashed idea .

Population and quality control? Are you joking? The world population is expected to reach 50 billion in the next 25 years. Currently at 8 billion, resources are stretched as is and most of it non-renewable. Yet, you would hold the idea that heaven on earth is possible for all. ..... undecided
This denote you are not an independent thinker, what was the world population in the last 25 years ? And how has the world improved ? The world has improved well enough from the past 25 years despite the general increased population, they have been improved medical care , quality transport system and a better way of keeping record system etc.. population has nothing to do with stagnation, population and urbanization goes hands in hands. The more the world balloon , the more the civilization increased , the greatest asset of mankind is not your resources but human brain . That is the natural gift of mankind . There will be more development in the coming years .and increased population will not stagnant it rather it will improved. With your mindset it will not be possible to achieved heaven on earth , but when you are ready to stop making a mess of it and used your natural brain to the maximum , we will surely get there just as some country without natural resources achieved a better life than they were before .

You know what... you are free to believe what you want. undecided
I don't believe , I know . Believing is a position of ignorance , knowing is a position of knowledge. It is you that believe that there exist a place that is better than our earth without evidence.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Christians And Politics / 20 Christmas Gift Ideas For Your Pastor. / Who Is That "One Like The Son Of Man" In The Christian Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.