Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,429 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Pls Recommend A Video Editing App That Can.... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Recommend A Video Editing App That Can.... (239 Views)

Is It A Sin To Masturbate While Doing A Video Call With Your Spouse? / Pls Recommend A Good Loan App For Me / Please Recommend A Good Product Of Chest Freezer For Me To Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Recommend A Video Editing App That Can.... by lilioj: 11:44am On Jan 16, 2022
Hi there pls I'll like to know if there is any video editing app that can join 2 clips together without showing a transition, thereby making it look seamless like the clips weren't joined together.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Pls Recommend A Video Editing App That Can.... by jazon(m): 11:47am On Jan 16, 2022
Kinemaster

1 Like

Re: Pls Recommend A Video Editing App That Can.... by lilioj: 12:53pm On Jan 16, 2022
jazon:
Kinemaster
Thanks, let me download and try it
Re: Pls Recommend A Video Editing App That Can.... by lilioj: 10:21pm On Feb 27
Hi @Caaz I just want to ask about Akara frying business, a relation wants to venture into it, while I know it can be lucrative I want to know how many balls can be sold on an average daily and if possible expected turnover . Thanks
Re: Pls Recommend A Video Editing App That Can.... by Caaz: 10:49pm On Feb 27
lilioj:
Hi @Caaz I just want to ask about Akara frying business, a relation wants to venture into it, while I know it can be lucrative I want to know how many balls can be sold on an average daily and if possible expected turnover . Thanks
I have left that business long time ago and sadly cannot remember anything,please forgive me.

However I would suggest this relative of yours go to meet anyone that does the business close to their area of residence,tango with the person,ask questions and study how it's being done.

Warmest Regards.
Re: Pls Recommend A Video Editing App That Can.... by lilioj: 10:51pm On Feb 27
Ok thank you 🙏
Caaz:

I have left that business long time ago and sadly cannot remember anything,please forgive me.

However I would suggest this relative of yours go to meet anyone that does the business close to their area of residence,tango with the person,ask questions and study how it's being done.

Warmest Regards.

(1) (Reply)

And I Thought She Was A Better Mother Than Myself! / Saying GOODBYE� | Look Who The Newest CAR OWNER Is! | My Nephew's 6th Birthday / Not Even The Church Could Save My Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.