Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

An Open Letter To "Righteousness2" And Others - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / An Open Letter To "Righteousness2" And Others (301 Views)

Exhausted Last Born Writes An Open Letter To The Family / An Open Letter To The Executive Governor Of Akwa Ibom State. / EXPOSED: Nigerian Soldier Write An Open Letter To President Buhari (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Letter To "Righteousness2" And Others by Speaklove: 11:55am On Jan 16, 2022
Open letter to "Righteousness2" and others

There is a preacher here on nairaland by the name "Righteousness2" who always emphasizes on living righteous ,having faith in Christ Jesus,
the need for repentance ,etcetera.
He also seems to be an end- time cryer who don't find it difficult to connect various sensitive and critical events Taking place in the world with biblical teachings or prophecies .

as a result of these views of his ;he has gained enemies for himself ,his faith ,and his God .
Some do call him all sort of names ,
Others waging their head ,and mocking within their hearts.
some thoughts he must be out of his mind. It's just different forms of reviling from different quarters .

Now being a Christian and fellow worker in the proclamation of the gospel .
I have observed this fellow for sometimes, and i saw zeal ,determination ,and doggedness in his exploit for the kingdom of God, And God's holy spirit also knew .

The spirit gave me inspiration to write this letter to you and to others who are doing the same thing for the kingdom but were not so noticed .
This letter is by the inspiration of God directed to "Righteousness2" especially ,and to all others who are doing the work of God but receiving backlashes, abuses,insults, and reproaches from men of debased minds .

I want you to know that God is aware of your predicament ,challenges ,weakness ,strength,zeal ,faithfulness,concern and other issue you might be facing in his service .

And it is important for you to also know that Satan is also aware of you doggedness,your courage ,your determination and your zeal for the work and proclamation of the gospel of Jesus Christ on this forum ,and he is working and waiting to see you get discouraged, feel insulted ,backslide and even put aside your confession of the faith .

So he has chosen to operate through the sons of disobedience in whom dwell the spirits of unrighteousness having taken them captive to do his will on this forum and in every other places they might find themselves.

But the word of God even Jesus our savior admonishes you today by his holy spirit saying 2 Timothy 2:24-25
[24]And a servant of the Lord must not quarrel but be gentle to all, able to teach, patient,
[25]in humility correcting those who are in opposition, if God perhaps will grant them repentance, so that they may know the truth,

So don't be discourage but be strong in the lord ,and in the power of his might .
Keep preaching ,keep proclaiming
Do the work of an evangelist
Fulfill your ministry .
For even the hair of your head are numbered and nothing shall by any means hurt you .

Only keep the faith of Christ in spirit and in truth ,walking blameless before God and man
In secret and in open .
Do not be among the hypocrite who proclaim the faith with unrighteous motives deceiving men - they themselves were decieved by Satan ,and refuses to come to the light .
They are Wolfs in sheepskin ,
demoniacs who put on the clothings of angels ,brood of vipers who refuse to escape the condemnation of hell .

Ho thou man of God !
Fight the good fight ,
Run the race ,and keep the faith ;
For there is laid for you the crown of righteousness ,which the lord Jesus Christ the righteous judge will give to you on that day ,and not only to you but to all who love his appearing -even to to all others who are also facing the same mockeries ,insult and temptation from the sons of the fallen man ,and from the Servants and agents of the fallen angel .

Thus say Jesus the alpha and omega
Revelation 3:11
[11]Behold, I am coming quickly! Hold fast what you have, that no one may take your crown.

to all those who stand against the love ,grace and gospel of God the evangelist says
Isaiah 55:7
[7]Let the wicked forsake his way, And the unrighteous man his thoughts; Let him return to the Lord, And He will have mercy on him; And to our God, For He will abundantly pardon.

To all soul under heaven the word of God comes saying
Revelation 22:11-15
[11]He who is unjust, let him be unjust still; he who is filthy, let him be filthy still; he who is righteous, let him be righteous still; he who is holy, let him be holy still.” Jesus Testifies to the Churches
[12]“And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work.
[13]I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last.”
[14]Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city.
[15]But outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie.

He who has ears let him hear
He who has heart let him believe
He who has mouth let him confess Jesus as his personal lord and savior today .

Saying
"dear Jesus .
I accept you has my personal lord and savior ,I believe you died for my sins and rose again ,I believe and confess that you are the son of God , savior wash away my sins and register my name in the book of life today . thank you because it is done,
-now I believe I am born again by the grace of the father in Jesus name .
Amen .
thank you Jesus .
Halleluja

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To "Righteousness2" And Others by Speaklove: 12:26pm On Jan 16, 2022
CX "spartan117"
You once wrote

And you are right.

Re: An Open Letter To "Righteousness2" And Others by Speaklove: 4:56pm On Jan 23, 2022
Looking unto the Jesus the author and finisher of our faith.
Re: An Open Letter To "Righteousness2" And Others by Speaklove: 4:36pm On Feb 16, 2022
I've been out for sometimes
Re: An Open Letter To "Righteousness2" And Others by ak22(m): 10:26pm On Feb 16, 2022
Speaklove:
Open letter to "Righteousness2" and others

There is a preacher here on nairaland by the name "Righteousness2" who always emphasizes on living righteous ,having faith in Christ Jesus,
the need for repentance ,etcetera.
He also seems to be an end- time cryer who don't find it difficult to connect various sensitive and critical events Taking place in the world with biblical teachings or prophecies .

as a result of these views of his ;he has gained enemies for himself ,his faith ,and his God .
Some do call him all sort of names ,
Others waging their head ,and mocking within their hearts.
some thoughts he must be out of his mind. It's just different forms of reviling from different quarters .

Now being a Christian and fellow worker in the proclamation of the gospel .
I have observed this fellow for sometimes, and i saw zeal ,determination ,and doggedness in his exploit for the kingdom of God, And God's holy spirit also knew .

The spirit gave me inspiration to write this letter to you and to others who are doing the same thing for the kingdom but were not so noticed .
This letter is by the inspiration of God directed to "Righteousness2" especially ,and to all others who are doing the work of God but receiving backlashes, abuses,insults, and reproaches from men of debased minds .

I want you to know that God is aware of your predicament ,challenges ,weakness ,strength,zeal ,faithfulness,concern and other issue you might be facing in his service .

And it is important for you to also know that Satan is also aware of you doggedness,your courage ,your determination and your zeal for the work and proclamation of the gospel of Jesus Christ on this forum ,and he is working and waiting to see you get discouraged, feel insulted ,backslide and even put aside your confession of the faith .

So he has chosen to operate through the sons of disobedience in whom dwell the spirits of unrighteousness having taken them captive to do his will on this forum and in every other places they might find themselves.

But the word of God even Jesus our savior admonishes you today by his holy spirit saying 2 Timothy 2:24-25
[24]And a servant of the Lord must not quarrel but be gentle to all, able to teach, patient,
[25]in humility correcting those who are in opposition, if God perhaps will grant them repentance, so that they may know the truth,

So don't be discourage but be strong in the lord ,and in the power of his might .
Keep preaching ,keep proclaiming
Do the work of an evangelist
Fulfill your ministry .
For even the hair of your head are numbered and nothing shall by any means hurt you .

Only keep the faith of Christ in spirit and in truth ,walking blameless before God and man
In secret and in open .
Do not be among the hypocrite who proclaim the faith with unrighteous motives deceiving men - they themselves were decieved by Satan ,and refuses to come to the light .
They are Wolfs in sheepskin ,
demoniacs who put on the clothings of angels ,brood of vipers who refuse to escape the condemnation of hell .

Ho thou man of God !
Fight the good fight ,
Run the race ,and keep the faith ;
For there is laid for you the crown of righteousness ,which the lord Jesus Christ the righteous judge will give to you on that day ,and not only to you but to all who love his appearing -even to to all others who are also facing the same mockeries ,insult and temptation from the sons of the fallen man ,and from the Servants and agents of the fallen angel .

Thus say Jesus the alpha and omega
Revelation 3:11
[11]Behold, I am coming quickly! Hold fast what you have, that no one may take your crown.

to all those who stand against the love ,grace and gospel of God the evangelist says
Isaiah 55:7
[7]Let the wicked forsake his way, And the unrighteous man his thoughts; Let him return to the Lord, And He will have mercy on him; And to our God, For He will abundantly pardon.

To all soul under heaven the word of God comes saying
Revelation 22:11-15
[11]He who is unjust, let him be unjust still; he who is filthy, let him be filthy still; he who is righteous, let him be righteous still; he who is holy, let him be holy still.” Jesus Testifies to the Churches
[12]“And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work.
[13]I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last.”
[14]Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city.
[15]But outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie.

He who has ears let him hear
He who has heart let him believe
He who has mouth let him confess Jesus as his personal lord and savior today .

Saying
"dear Jesus .
I accept you has my personal lord and savior ,I believe you died for my sins and rose again ,I believe and confess that you are the son of God , savior wash away my sins and register my name in the book of life today . thank you because it is done,
-now I believe I am born again by the grace of the father in Jesus name .
Amen .
thank you Jesus .
Halleluja

True talk

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To "Righteousness2" And Others by Speaklove: 11:56pm On Feb 17, 2022
Yeah true talk
Re: An Open Letter To "Righteousness2" And Others by Speaklove: 6:23pm On Feb 28, 2022
Thread still on line
Re: An Open Letter To "Righteousness2" And Others by Speaklove: 6:13pm On Apr 24, 2022
It was written for many

(1) (Reply)

Ozigbo Mourns With The Morah Family As They Bid Ozo Benjamin Morah Farewell / Bye To Covid! All Restrictions In England To Be Scrapped / All You Need To Know About Lagos Ride: The New 5000 Taxi Cars On Lagos Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.