Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,533 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Welcome Home Sir - Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Welcome Home Sir - Photos (2233 Views)

Defection: Welcome Home, APC Tells Gov. Umahi / Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' / FFK: Welcome Home Dino, It Is Not Good Enough To Say That You Are Leaving Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welcome Home Sir - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 12:38pm On Jan 16, 2022
It feels good to be home

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Welcome Home Sir - Photos by doggedfighter(f): 12:42pm On Jan 16, 2022
Re: Welcome Home Sir - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 12:44pm On Jan 16, 2022
Helinues, OmenkaLives, Thefairguy Seunmsg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome Home Sir - Photos by vanbonattel: 12:46pm On Jan 16, 2022
Welcome Igwe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Welcome Home Sir - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 12:47pm On Jan 16, 2022
vanbonattel:
Welcome Igwe
The main Igwe is in the picture
Re: Welcome Home Sir - Photos by November1857(m): 12:58pm On Jan 16, 2022
This one you have gone mute all this while, only to come out with freshy car.. Abi Tinubu dong give you some change from his bullion van grin grin..

1 Like

Re: Welcome Home Sir - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 1:00pm On Jan 16, 2022
November1857:
This one you have gone mute all this while, only to come out with freshy car.. Abi Tinubu dong give you some change from his bullion van grin grin..
Not been around
Re: Welcome Home Sir - Photos by omenkaLives(m): 2:21pm On Jan 16, 2022
November1857:
Which yeye car? Who no fit stand near car pr sit inside car snap photo? Na Range person never enter? Him know since when person don begin enter Range?

That is the problem with Okoros. They have this world view that is limited to their surroundings, leaving them extremely ignorant of what obtains in the larger society. Who knows, besides carrying Ihediotha's bag around and cleaning his shoes, he might also be cleaning the thief's car as a side grind.

Dude's 43, and counting, yet can't seem to sever himself from the character of a five year old. Big deal he took a picture beside a Range and one dirty Helux.

Who does that?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome Home Sir - Photos by Jack005(m): 2:25pm On Jan 16, 2022
omenkaLives:
Which yeye car? Who no fit stand near car pr sit inside car snap photo? Na Range person never enter? Him know since when person don begin enter Range?

That is the problem with Okoros. They have this world view that is limited to their surroundings, leaving them extremely ignorant of what obtains in the larger society. Who knows, besides carrying Ihediotha's bag around and cleaning his shoes, he might also be cleaning the thief's car as a side grind.

Dude's 43, and counting, yet can't seem to sever himself from the character of a five year old. Big deal he took a picture beside a Range and one dirty Helux.

Who does that?
grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome Home Sir - Photos by Sergio101(m): 2:35pm On Jan 16, 2022
omenkaLives:
Old man stuck in the body and mind of a toddler. Yanga go dey sleep, you go go dey wine im nipple. If I respond now, you'd run crying to the mods like a little bitch who's had her cookies snatched from her.

Hopelessly dull and recalcitrant shoe shining bag man to a very ugly crook.

I have been taking proper observation on you two (princeoflagos and omenkalives)......how you two do attack and belate each other in terms of money and well-to-do of a man.

Now to end all this shits.......we be men and not kids. Men ain't meant to be pucilanimous in nature, neither are we to be timorous when a jejune entity play with our "well-to-do" capacity.

Now I do say I will create a thread........invite you two in it. You two gonna sponsor many nairalanders that are in need of money (many youth here gonna enjoy una cheerfulness).... especially airtime.

Then who pulls weight more gonna champion the real Baron here.

Enough of all these unnecessary attack. Let's act as "MEN".

What says ya??...... waiting for una reply.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Welcome Home Sir - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 2:41pm On Jan 16, 2022
omenkaLives:

Who does that?

You need money bro

Go and make money

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Welcome Home Sir - Photos by Sergio101(m): 2:42pm On Jan 16, 2022
ThatFairguy,seunmsg, DubaiLandlord.
Vanbonnatal, investigative, topboss and other politics guy.........is it not a good point? cool.

Let them prove something indeed for us here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome Home Sir - Photos by Sergio101(m): 2:43pm On Jan 16, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You need money bro

Go and make money
Enough of una banter.

Let's settle it once and for all.

Am waiting for una reply to my post so that I can create the thread

1 Like

Re: Welcome Home Sir - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 2:46pm On Jan 16, 2022
Sergio101:

Enough of una banter.

Let's settle it once and for all.

Am waiting for una reply to my post so that I can create the thread
OmenkaLives is Benue boy and Most of benue people are farmers. so I challenge OmenkaLives to prove to us that it's been so profitable licking Tinubu ass since 1999

6 Likes

Re: Welcome Home Sir - Photos by Sergio101(m): 2:52pm On Jan 16, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

OmenkaLives is Benue boy and Most of benue people are farmers. so I challenge OmenkaLives to prove to us that it's been so profitable licking Tinubu ass since 1999

Wow...... shocked

OmenkaLives.....PrinceofLagos accepted the good point.
The ball is now on your domain.
Bro please don't reject it oh.....give me a good reply too. Prove to us that it's not always with mouth. We want it in real form........ something tangible (by so doing you are helping people too). At least it will serve as a good avenue to kill two bed with one stone......
1...... you gonna silence your banter mate with what you can do to nairalanders in politics section.
2......it will serve as a good help to many youths here that are in need of una gifts.

Am waiting for your own reply........

1 Like

Re: Welcome Home Sir - Photos by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 16, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
It feels good to be home
Is that Ihedioha convoy?

1 Like

Re: Welcome Home Sir - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 3:07pm On Jan 16, 2022
reekadobanks:

Is that Ihedioha convoy?

Smiles

1 Like

Re: Welcome Home Sir - Photos by omenkaLives(m): 3:08pm On Jan 16, 2022
Sergio101:

Wow...... shocked

OmenkaLives.....PrinceofLagos accepted the good point.
The ball is now on your domain.
Bro please don't reject it oh.....give me a good reply too. Prove to us that it's not always with mouth. We want it in real form........ something tangible (by so doing you are helping people too). At least it will serve as a good avenue to kill two bed with one stone......
1...... you gonna silence your banter mate with what you can do to nairalanders in politics section.
2......it will serve as a good help to many youths here that are in need of una gifts.

Am waiting for your own reply........
And you imagine I have time for such stupid endeavour.

Na person wey think very little of himself and indeed has very little na im dey seek validation for wealth. I'm not stupid, but if anyone chose to remain stupid, well, that is their constitutional prerogative.

Why should anyone come online all the time to post pictures claiming they roll with Big Thieves? No be poor man mentality be that?

Even if I share a common office table with the Ellon Musk, I don't need anyone online to validate that- I simply live my life.

Tell your friend to stop acting like a delinquent juvenile.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome Home Sir - Photos by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 16, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Smiles
He did a marvellous job recovering all the property stolen by Okorocha.

1 Like

Re: Welcome Home Sir - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 3:10pm On Jan 16, 2022
reekadobanks:

He did a marvellous job recovering all the property from Okorocha.
He's a good man
Loved by his people and yes, He's the next governor of Imo state after the supreme court governor is booted out at the end of his one tenure

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome Home Sir - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 3:14pm On Jan 16, 2022
omenkaLives:

Na person wey think very little of himself and indeed has very little na im dey seek validation for wealth. I'm not stupid, but if anyone chose to remain stupid, well, that is their constitutional prerogative.

Why should anyone come online all the time to post pictures claiming they roll with Big Thieves? No be poor man mentality be that?

Even if I share a common office table with the Ellon Musk, I don't need anyone online to validate that- I simply live my life.

OmenkaLives you're older than I am. I wish I could show you my picture but for some reasons I won't .

Omenka I've been following your activities since I joined this forum in 2017 ... You're everything wrong with Nigeria I'm sorry to say.

The old corrupt Tinubu you've been following all your life no even send you .

Omenka, you're the most abused nairalander in this politics sention and if everyone is abusing you since 2017 , then it means you're not doing something right .

Change bro and be a good boy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome Home Sir - Photos by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 16, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

OmenkaLives you're older than I am. I wish I could show you my picture but for some reasons I won't .

Omenka I've been following your activities since I joined this forum in 2017 ... You're everything wrong with Nigeria I'm sorry to say.

The old corrupt Tinubu you've been following all your life no even send you .

Omenka, you're the most abused nairalander in this politics sention and if everyone is abusing you since 2017 , then it means you're not doing something right .

Change bro and be a good boy

Ihedioha stepped on the toe of one of the most powerful and well connected men in the county. We need more leaders like him.

Anytime someone comes to fight corruption the system removes him quickly.

Re: Welcome Home Sir - Photos by Sergio101(m): 3:31pm On Jan 16, 2022
omenkaLives:

Bro I understand your point.
I understand PrinceofLagos perspective also.
But let's judge without any biase.......if you ask me, it's his own lifestyle.
Everyone has his or her own personal life which others don't have to interfere in. It's only if I am a rabid recreant personnel or an inebriate bogus that I can interfere with people's way of life.

Back to my post.......I don't see any thing wrong in you two accepting and doing the giveaway if I am asked. It's not in any way lowering you guys standard. Rather it will serve as a good approach to at least add about 2.009% of joy to many youths out there (I mean in this politics section).
It's not just about competing but about helping your coligue in this section.
If you guys are well to do...... rather than flooding the cyber space with unnecessarily banter based on ostentatious life......I do say the ostentatious life should affect others lives positively.

So........ should I create the thread of help to others from you two??

3 Likes

Re: Welcome Home Sir - Photos by Sergio101(m): 3:34pm On Jan 16, 2022
vanbonattel:

Omenkalives is a very poor fellow, he will run away from this challenge. He's just a security man

Don't finalize yet bro. Maybe the tide of the horizon will braze up in a jiffy.

It's good we act as men here and not always mouth and keyboard rant. If they accept.....am gonna open a thread and invite them.

Let the great people of politics section benefit from thier tussle of biggies cool

1 Like

Re: Welcome Home Sir - Photos by Sergio101(m): 3:38pm On Jan 16, 2022
Dotian, helinues, Asgard78, odin13, Bkayy.......

We wanna see what they have. It's not always mouth......let two of them have a latent competition like "MEN" which others gonna benefit from.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome Home Sir - Photos by helinues: 3:59pm On Jan 16, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Helinues, OmenkaLives, Thefairguy Seunmsg

Na 2 cars you bought at the same time?

Anyways, big congratulations to you.

More blessings

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deborah Samuel: You’ve Lost Our Votes Too – Nigerian Christians Tell Atiku / APC Primary: Seun Osewa Supports Osinbajo; Wants Tinubu To Step Down / Throwback Photo Of Sheikh Ahmad Gumi As A Military Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.