Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

How To Venture Into Car Tracker Installation Business - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How To Venture Into Car Tracker Installation Business (378 Views)

GPS Car Tracker Installation In Portharcourt / Some Questions To Ask An Installer Before Installing A Car Tracker In Your Car. / Osama Bin-laden’s Family Airplane Crashes Into Car Auction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Venture Into Car Tracker Installation Business by Debbycee: 1:55pm On Jan 16, 2022
Have you been looking for how to make extra income or thinking of a new skill to learn that can help you achieve your financial goals early enough?

Then, the car tracker installation business is something you can venture into.

Car Tracker Installation

This is a skill that you can master easily in 2 weeks and start offering it as a service to: Big organizations, Government officials, Churches, Private bodies and hosts of others.

The amazing part of this skill is:

You don’t need any engineering knowledge

You don’t even need any technical knowledge

You don’t need to know anything about cars

Or even a university degree, or any school certificate at that.

The demand for a car tracking installer is so high, you don’t go around looking for customers. As long as you position yourself the way I’m going to show you, you’d be pocketing nothing less than #200,000 at the end of every month.

Imagine what that extra cash would do for you.

-You can now take care of yourself and your family.

-Pay off your debts comfortably

-Live the life you have always wanted.

Now, let me tell you why you’re in high demand as a car tracker installer-

You can agree with me that the rate of insecurity in the country is very high, and so everybody is desperately looking for a way to protect their life and property.

And one of the most cherished properties people have is their Cars.

That is where you come in.

As a car tracker installer, you offer to protect one of people’s most cherished property

And I can tell you for free, that people would beg you to take their money if you offer to protect their most priced property.

The interesting part is- This car tracker doesn’t take more than 2 hours to install.

To know more about how you can learn this business, you can send a message to 0808 631 5700
Re: How To Venture Into Car Tracker Installation Business by baconline(m): 10:05pm On Jan 17, 2022
I have seen car tracker installer destroy cars because they have no knowledge about car electricals. It's always a plus if the installer knows much on cars

(1) (Reply)

Ram Trx / The First Affordable, Lightweight 2 Seat Electric Sports Car Has 500HP / A Simple Do It Yourself Tip On How To Repair A Stuck Clutch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.