Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Best State To Serve In Nigeria - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Best State To Serve In Nigeria (703 Views)

Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria / Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? / "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best State To Serve In Nigeria by GiZcorp: 1:55pm On Jan 16, 2022
It's another service year and most applicants are confuse on the choice of the best state to serve considering the security challenges and economic crisis rocking the nation.
Pls help these applicants to make the best of their service year by suggesting the state that pay the highest and is relatively safe in terms of security.
Re: Best State To Serve In Nigeria by Pravedk: 2:23pm On Jan 16, 2022
Gombe, Lagos, Akwa Ibom, if you can get KADUNA TOWN, forget Abuja if you no get Godfather
Re: Best State To Serve In Nigeria by Xhurskid: 3:47pm On Jan 16, 2022
What of rivers
Re: Best State To Serve In Nigeria by BlankEet: 2:20pm On Jan 17, 2022
Just stay in a state where you have access to good transport company.

Why am I saying this?

Because your freedom of where to stay should not be tied to that salary that the state MAY pay you.

My 10X guy made a little video that showed STEP BY STEP how he made a lot of money despite his location.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSwoB8T-PX4

Watch and know peace.

(1) (Reply)

Endangering Lives Of Nysc Corp Members! / Please Help, I Need Info On The Nysc / I'm Confuse Abt Kaduna, But I Wil Go 4 The NYSC. Meet Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.