Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Bigi Tropical Is Back !!!!!! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Bigi Tropical Is Back !!!!!! (989 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bigi Tropical Is Back !!!!!! by LiberatedGirl: 4:07pm On Jan 16, 2022
I'm so excited, I just drank my second Bigi Tropical this year. Bigi Tropical is my favorite drink and I was concerned when shops in Ojodu didn't have for close to 24 days. Shop owners thought it was because of Christmas and new year celebrations. What ever the reason in glad I can drink my favorite drink in the World. Bigi Tropical I have missed You !!!
( Because I have praised Bigi Tropical alot of small minded people will say I work for Bigi and I'm.advertising their products. Some will.ask " Does your boyfriend work at Bigi Company ?"
Bigi Tropical is the Best Soft Drink in Nigeria, hands down.

Re: Bigi Tropical Is Back !!!!!! by SmartGadgetz: 4:56pm On Jan 16, 2022
LiberatedGirl:
I'm so excited, I just drank my second Bigi Tropical this year. Bigi Tropical is my favorite drink and I was concerned when shops in Ojodu didn't have for close to 24 days. Shop owners thought it was because of Christmas and new year celebrations. What ever the reason in glad I can drink my favorite drink in the World. Bigi Tropical I have missed You !!!
( Because I have praised Bigi Tropical alot of small minded people will say I work for Bigi and I'm.advertising their products. Some will.ask " Does your boyfriend work at Bigi Company ?"
Bigi Tropical is the Best Soft Drink in Nigeria, hands down.

Watch your sugar intake ooo and don't make it a habit ooo to avoid diabetics and too much of pee-pee.
Re: Bigi Tropical Is Back !!!!!! by LiberatedGirl: 6:52pm On Jan 17, 2022
SmartGadgetz:

Watch your sugar intake ooo and don't make it a habit ooo to avoid diabetics and too much of pee-pee.

Thanks alot I will, im under so much stress and stress gets me tired. I wish I had less responsibility so that I will have more time to myself. What do you suggest I drink instead to give me energy ? Please Reply
Re: Bigi Tropical Is Back !!!!!! by SmartGadgetz: 9:17pm On Jan 17, 2022
LiberatedGirl:

Thanks alot I will, im under so much stress and stress gets me tired. I wish I had less responsibility so that I will have more time to myself. What do you suggest I drink instead to give me energy ? Please Reply

What kind of thing do you do that causes you stress?
Re: Bigi Tropical Is Back !!!!!! by LORDLARGE(m): 5:11pm On Jan 21, 2022
StephenMoka I lost your WhatsApp pls mind dropping your WhatsApp number so we can talk?
I want you to put me through something
Re: Bigi Tropical Is Back !!!!!! by LiberatedMe: 1:12pm On Feb 02, 2022
Bigi Are Trying

(1) (Reply)

Make A Wish For 2008 / Sleeping Inside A Bus For One Week / Hip-hop Culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.