Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Reduction In Size Of 50 Naira Note - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Reduction In Size Of 50 Naira Note (448 Views)

Did CBN Recently Order Reduction In Bank Charges? (Fact Check) / POS Stamp Duty: FG Reviews 50 Naira To Transactions Above 10 Thousand Naira / 50 Naira Stamp Duty For Transactions Above 1000 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reduction In Size Of 50 Naira Note by slan87(m): 5:49pm On Jan 16, 2022
Good evening fellow nairalanders, the thought of sharing this just came to me as soon as a customer paid me after rendering a service with #50 new note.

When he gave me the money, I couldn't help but asked him if he noticed what am about to say then he smiled and said that's the country we find ourselves inn.

The reduction in size of the #50 note it's very glaring, very small in size. I have just been thinking & saying to myself that the economy is really bad in the country that even CBN reduces the size of note to cut cost of production.

It is well with Nigeria, we will raise again

Re: Reduction In Size Of 50 Naira Note by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 16, 2022
hhh they reduced the cost of printing
Re: Reduction In Size Of 50 Naira Note by FindX(m): 5:53pm On Jan 16, 2022
Them don do mistake for measurement.
Re: Reduction In Size Of 50 Naira Note by Dottore: 5:54pm On Jan 16, 2022
They want to turn it to postage stamp size from there it will go into extinction like the ones below it and introduce 2k and 5k notes. Crazy lots
Re: Reduction In Size Of 50 Naira Note by Kriss216: 5:57pm On Jan 16, 2022
What prompt you to start measuring the Notes?

Boredom? Loneliness? Unemployed? Curiosity? Idleness?

3 Likes

Re: Reduction In Size Of 50 Naira Note by joinnow: 6:01pm On Jan 16, 2022
slan87:
Good evening fellow nairalanders, the thought of sharing this just came to me as soon as a customer paid me after rendering a service with #50 new note.

When he gave me the money, I couldn't help but asked him if he noticed what am about to say then he smiled and said that's the country we find ourselves inn.

The reduction in size of the #50 note it's very glaring, very small in size. I have just been thinking & saying to myself that the economy is really bad in the country that even CBN reduces the size of note to cut cost of production.

It is well with Nigeria, we will raise again
Look at the left end which vertical number you will notice it's cutter error. Possibly not well position.
Re: Reduction In Size Of 50 Naira Note by Winningbot: 6:15pm On Jan 16, 2022
Re: Reduction In Size Of 50 Naira Note by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 16, 2022
Only joblessness and boredom can cause this! angry

1 Like

Re: Reduction In Size Of 50 Naira Note by Fairview1: 11:44pm On Jan 17, 2022
Wahala! angry grin

(1) (Reply)

Ebeano Supermarket Opens Store In Canada / SEC Seals Agropartnerships, Oxford International, Others Over Illegal Activities / Please Who Have Dollar For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.