Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Turkey E-visa. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Turkey E-visa. (676 Views)

Turkey Delists Nigeria From E-visa Eligibility / South Africa E Visa Online Real Or Fake / With A Nigerian Passport, You Can Apply For A Turkish E-visa!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Turkey E-visa. by teedoxman89(m): 7:17pm On Jan 16, 2022
Hello everyone, please I have a 6 month turkey E-visa but I was told they already banned the E-visa, how. True is this and what can I do?
Re: Turkey E-visa. by lily156: 2:28am On Jan 17, 2022
Where did you get the information that turkey e-visas have been banned?
Re: Turkey E-visa. by teedoxman89(m): 6:39am On Jan 17, 2022
I came to Abuja and was told
Re: Turkey E-visa. by lily156: 8:42pm On Jan 17, 2022
Okay but was it from an official source?
Re: Turkey E-visa. by opomulero(m): 8:45pm On Jan 17, 2022
i think if u av valid US or UK visa you can get ur turkey e visa......i dont think its been banned

https://www.evisa.gov.tr/en/
Re: Turkey E-visa. by teedoxman89(m): 8:53pm On Jan 17, 2022
I got the visa last year and didn’t travel yet. Was about getting ticket since it 6 month when I was told E visa has been held for now due to virus. How true is this?
Re: Turkey E-visa. by opomulero(m): 9:01pm On Jan 17, 2022
teedoxman89:
I got the visa last year and didn’t travel yet. Was about getting ticket since it 6 month when I was told E visa has been held for now due to virus. How true is this?

hope u still have valid US or UK to back it up as the US or UK visa must be valid on the day u r entering turkey?

well you can call turkish airline to clarify more cos if the evisa is banned/stopped, there evisa website wont be active to process evisa
Re: Turkey E-visa. by teedoxman89(m): 9:31pm On Jan 17, 2022
I backed it up with a sheghen visa

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know Before Moving To Ilorin, Nigeria / Is Ecowas Passport Accepted In Rwanda / What Is The Most Annoying Behaviour Someone Displayed In Your Car?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.