Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,605 members, 7,958,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:23 AM

What Was Oba's Response To Bobrisky? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Was Oba's Response To Bobrisky? (297 Views)

Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response / 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response / In Response To A Previous Thread Created By Amara Okafor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Was Oba's Response To Bobrisky? by zedegit: 8:11pm On Jan 16, 2022
BobRisky made a request to the Oba and I truly missed out on his response as there were people 'threatening' to beat BobRisky which made me to miss out on whether or not the Oba finally responded.

Please does anyone have the update?
Re: What Was Oba's Response To Bobrisky? by KanwuliaExtra: 9:42am On Jan 17, 2022
Who cares? undecided
It was only a joke.
What's the big deal?
Abi is the Oba richer than Adenuga? tongue

(1) (Reply)

It Came And Just Like That! It's Gone! / See How I Was Sent Home After After Having My Baby In Usa. Must Watch! / Guy Having Sex Wit A �� Destroy Nigeria&black Stars Ghana Celebrating �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.