Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

The Miracle At The Point Of Quitting - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Miracle At The Point Of Quitting (200 Views)

Man Shows Off The Money He Saved From Quitting Alcohol (Video) / #BBNAIJA DOUBLE WAHALA Miracle At It Again / Check Out The Miracle Capsule That We Will Give You Six Packs With 21 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Miracle At The Point Of Quitting by Denvacandy: 8:41pm On Jan 16, 2022
I feel the moment you are about to quit is the moment a miracle is about to happen.

Few years back i was faced with a terrible challenge and everything turn upside down for me.

At some point at the middle of the night have tought of quitting because i was feld up.

At that point allot of things changed, peopel bleeped the hell out of me, terrible humiliation started coming in. But i was able to scale through with a calm spirits.

Not so long a very big miracle happened that change my life for good and now i am on my path to success.

I believe there is a spiritual effect about all this, the point you are about to quit is the point you should never.

i dnt think i am the only one on this table, share your experience...

(1) (Reply)

Embrace The New Life Of The Second Home (now New Oasis For Life) / 2011 Nigerian Used Black On Black Skoda Octavia TSI / Learning To Monetize Your Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.