Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,365 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Help Itchy Bumps On My Penis And Scrutom - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Itchy Bumps On My Penis And Scrutom (14188 Views)

Itching And Bumps On My Penis / 2 Small Bumps On My Penis,help!!!! / Help Needed With Itchy Private Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Itchy Bumps On My Penis And Scrutom by osobaseklinton: 9:44pm On Jan 16, 2022
Help a brother, medical experts in the house I have been experiencing this bumps on my dick and scrutom currently, the ones on my dick has cleared without treatment but the one on my scrutom is not going anywhere, I recently saw something online about warts and herpes but I have always wear condoms when doing anything, please if you are here to insult me, kindly stay off the threads, if you can't help, stay off thanks...

Re: Help Itchy Bumps On My Penis And Scrutom by ValCon888: 9:48pm On Jan 16, 2022
This isn't graphic pics.
It's horrific.
Re: Help Itchy Bumps On My Penis And Scrutom by slimjohn2k5: 10:03pm On Jan 16, 2022
Stop wearing dirty boxers
Stop shaving before meeting a woman
Always keep the area clean and when shaving, don't shave it to the ground to protect the delicate skin
Re: Help Itchy Bumps On My Penis And Scrutom by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:05pm On Jan 16, 2022
Graphic penis
Re: Help Itchy Bumps On My Penis And Scrutom by Harrykn: 10:19pm On Jan 16, 2022
Don’t barb skin again bro, go on low cut and avoid too much hit down that area. It will go down and disappear.
Re: Help Itchy Bumps On My Penis And Scrutom by odinson1(m): 10:20pm On Jan 16, 2022
Please go to a hospital
Re: Help Itchy Bumps On My Penis And Scrutom by osobaseklinton: 7:08am On Jan 17, 2022
slimjohn2k5:
Stop wearing dirty boxers
Stop shaving before meeting a woman
Always keep the area clean and when shaving, don't shave it to the ground to protect the delicate skin

Thanks bro, it actually started showing when I shaved
Re: Help Itchy Bumps On My Penis And Scrutom by Margaretola(f): 1:08pm On Jan 17, 2022
See, talk to a doctor. You do that here
https://cribmd.com/
Re: Help Itchy Bumps On My Penis And Scrutom by Amarahobu: 1:20pm On Jan 17, 2022
Go get benzyl benzoate, I have experienced it and that was what solved it for me. Contact me if you need more advise 0703 615 1368
Re: Help Itchy Bumps On My Penis And Scrutom by ELITE12(m): 9:10am On Jun 18, 2023
1- it's scabies and its not sexually transmitted

2- Tetmosol should be your new bathing Soap for at least 6 months make sure u buy the Original There are Fake ones everywhere now from the smell you'll know, preferably buy From A Standard supermarket they get der supply from the company direct in wholesale not from road side

3- use a bathing sponge when bathing hence forth to scrub those itchy areas wella. its sweet wen u scrub it I know but make sure u apply enough Tetmosol soap in the area and scrub with a sponge when bathing

3 - buy Sulphur Ointment you New body cream and Ivermectin (take two morning and night for one week then stop and repeat after Two weeks)

4- henceforth don't wear a boxer more than one a day then wash it before wearing again probably get 7boxers for each day of the week dats what I did..

Scabies is Stubborn so this Steps should be followed for at least 6months but you will see Good results in at most Two weeks but don't be deceived don't stop the process Else it will return
Re: Help Itchy Bumps On My Penis And Scrutom by Amarahobu: 7:16pm On Jun 18, 2023
That's scabies, get benzyl benzoate
Re: Help Itchy Bumps On My Penis And Scrutom by localbreed(m): 10:21pm On Jun 25, 2023
ELITE12:
1- it's scabies and its not sexually transmitted

2- Tetmosol should be your new bathing Soap for at least 6 months make sure u buy the Original There are Fake ones everywhere now from the smell you'll know, preferably buy From A Standard supermarket they get der supply from the company direct in wholesale not from road side

3- use a bathing sponge when bathing hence forth to scrub those itchy areas wella. its sweet wen u scrub it I know but make sure u apply enough Tetmosol soap in the area and scrub with a sponge when bathing

3 - buy Sulphur Ointment you New body cream and Ivermectin(take two morning and night for one week then stop and repeat after Two weeks)

4- henceforth don't wear a boxer more than one a day then wash it before wearing again probably get 7boxers for each day of the week dats what I did..

Scabies is Stubborn so this Steps should be followed for at least 6months but you will see Good results in at most Two weeks don't be deceived don't stop the process Else it will return

I want to correct the bolded statements of yours.

Ivermectin is taken as a single oral dose, once in 6 months, and it is usually advised not to exceed 30mg (10 tablets) for the single dose.

Again, Scabies is not as stubborn as you portray it here. The right and proper hygiene will resolve it in less than 5 days.

1 Like

Re: Help Itchy Bumps On My Penis And Scrutom by ELITE12(m): 12:40pm On Jul 07, 2023
localbreed:

Ivermectin is taken as a single oral dose, once in 6 months, and it is usually advised not to exceed 100mg (10 tablets) for the single dose.

Again, Scabies is not as stubborn as you portray it here. Just Benzyl benzoate and proper hygiene will resolve it in less than 5 days.

Okay Sir Have u had Scabies before
Re: Help Itchy Bumps On My Penis And Scrutom by localbreed(m): 12:48pm On Jul 07, 2023
ELITE12:

Okay Sir Have u had Scabies before
I have not ....but I have treated a lot of people with scabies

1 Like

Re: Help Itchy Bumps On My Penis And Scrutom by Torg77: 6:54pm On Oct 27, 2023
localbreed:

Ivermectin is taken as a single oral dose, once in 6 months, and it is usually advised not to exceed 30mg (10 tablets) for the single dose.

Again, Scabies is not as stubborn as you portray it here. Just Benzyl benzoate and proper hygiene will resolve it in less than 5 days.

Send your whats app
Re: Help Itchy Bumps On My Penis And Scrutom by Hevidence: 11:53pm On Nov 22, 2023
localbreed:

I have not ....but I have treated a lot of people with scabies
Pls help me out too
Re: Help Itchy Bumps On My Penis And Scrutom by Hevidence: 11:53pm On Nov 22, 2023
Hevidence:
Pls help me out too
Pls drop ur number make I text u on WhatsApp iI don catch me too Abeg
Re: Help Itchy Bumps On My Penis And Scrutom by localbreed(m): 6:45am On Nov 23, 2023
Hevidence:

Pls drop ur number make I text u on WhatsApp iI don catch me too Abeg

My consultation fee is 2k

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria May Import Doctors To Address Shortage — Medical Guild / COVID-19: Adamawa Quarantines 118 Returnees From Lagos, Other States / Moderna Vaccine More Effective Against Delta Than Pfizer And Johnson & Johnson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.