Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:04 PM

So I Want To Begin This Bolt Business With My Personal Car, How Lucrative Is Abj - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / So I Want To Begin This Bolt Business With My Personal Car, How Lucrative Is Abj (542 Views)

The US Dollar Crash And The Impending Global Recession Will Begin This October / How Lucrative Is Football Viewing Center Business? / Please How Lucrative Is Coconut Oil Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So I Want To Begin This Bolt Business With My Personal Car, How Lucrative Is Abj by Sirodian: 11:14pm On Jan 16, 2022
So guys my I decided to do this Bolt business while I search for a job, my elder sister got me a car to run the business. I'm working for myself and don't have to remit any money to anyone. I want to have an idea of what I'll be making in a day/week/Month... I've done my research by interviewing some bolt riders one on one... But I want to know what naira Landers think... I live in Abuja and I plan to start the business here.
Re: So I Want To Begin This Bolt Business With My Personal Car, How Lucrative Is Abj by Sirodian: 11:21pm On Jan 16, 2022
You guys help me out na.. I need your replies
Re: So I Want To Begin This Bolt Business With My Personal Car, How Lucrative Is Abj by Emmy000seun(m): 12:01am On Jan 17, 2022
If you are not remitting to anyone, it's fine and you can give it a trial..just be careful and make sure you schedule your work and don't work at night for a start..God bless

2 Likes

Re: So I Want To Begin This Bolt Business With My Personal Car, How Lucrative Is Abj by meobizy(f): 12:27am On Jan 17, 2022
I've done my research by interviewing some bolt riders one on one
What do you want to hear here that they haven’t told you already? My friend, stop procrastinating and jump in head first.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Do I Need To Start A Business (restaurant, Betting Shop And Bar) / Make At Least $10 A Day Marketing CPA Offers For Free / Free Ebook On How To Make Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.