Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,963 members, 7,866,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:35 PM

I Forget To Fill English Paper Type - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Forget To Fill English Paper Type (690 Views)

If You Did Your Real Paper Type In Jamb Share Your Scores / Jamb Will Never Penalise/cancel Any Result Over Change Of Paper Type / Please Help, Do Jamb Have A Candidates Paper Type On Their Database (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Forget To Fill English Paper Type by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 19, 2011
pls help me i forget to mark english number one question and now my brother told i hav fail english
Pls any help
Re: I Forget To Fill English Paper Type by snowdrops(m): 8:23pm On Jun 19, 2011
ignore your brother. slip down to your knees and pray for a good outcome. it is well.
Re: I Forget To Fill English Paper Type by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 19, 2011
with those blunders of a post, your probability of success in that paper is low, very low
Re: I Forget To Fill English Paper Type by snowdrops(m): 8:59pm On Jun 19, 2011
please dont make the OP more anxious than he already is.
Re: I Forget To Fill English Paper Type by otaghogho(m): 10:44pm On Jun 19, 2011
In my biology i choose type D instead of type C will it affect the marking?
Re: I Forget To Fill English Paper Type by Skmoda360(m): 1:41pm On Jun 20, 2011
otaghogho:

nope.
Re: I Forget To Fill English Paper Type by omokay01: 2:20pm On Jun 20, 2011
Dont worry guys,that you didnt fill the question type dont really matters. Jamb already have a record of the subjects u are offering and their respective types. Ones u write and shade the subject its ok.
That no 1 questiion is just to confused people who think they can just shade the type of their sub to their choice. Hope u write and shade the subjects?
Re: I Forget To Fill English Paper Type by idmanzik: 5:09pm On Jun 20, 2011
otaghogho:

It will definitely affect the marking. The computer has been programmed to mark based on the first question, This also applies to anyone who does not shade any option in the first question.

In your case, you may be lucky where Biology Type D and Type C for some of your shaded answers have same options as their answers.

Example:

Type D (correct answers)
1. D
2. C
3. C
4. A
5. B
6. D
7. D
8. B
9. A
10. A

Type C (correct answers)
1. C
2. D
3. C
4. B
5. B
6. A
7. D
8. C
9. A
10. C

From the above example, you will only score 5 out of 10 points (correct answers: Question 1, 3, 5, 7 and 9).

Goodluck
Re: I Forget To Fill English Paper Type by Donshegxy10(m): 7:22pm On Jun 20, 2011
@op let's be serious here, each subject will be mark according to your no 1 answer, but i am christian, i believe in prayer and also in miracles, Wishing you the best!!
Re: I Forget To Fill English Paper Type by Donshegxy10(m): 7:23pm On Jun 20, 2011
@op let's be serious here, each subject will be mark according to your no 1 answer, but i am christian, i believe in prayer and also in miracles, Wishing you the best!!
Re: I Forget To Fill English Paper Type by Donshegxy10(m): 7:27pm On Jun 20, 2011
Re: I Forget To Fill English Paper Type by otaghogho(m): 8:17pm On Jun 20, 2011
Tanx guys 4 ur concern.
Re: I Forget To Fill English Paper Type by Skmoda360(m): 6:56am On Jun 21, 2011
U ar welcum

(1) (Reply)

Any Project Writing Guru In The House/social Sci / 2011 Waec Is Out / Get Admission Into Lautech Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.