Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Bricklaying Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bricklaying Job (616 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bricklaying Job by errigdee: 6:02am On Jan 17, 2022
Hello broddies,this issue mainly about me..see I got this friend of mine who works as a contracted bricklayer but still get paid #2500 to #3000 daily depends on how d work comes thou,so now he asked if I can and I said yes at first.thou this work is located at the island base while I'm here in mainland... while he was at island he called that he would send money and I should come over that work has began and I told him no that he should look for another...this same dude came back and yesterday been Sunday and still urges me to come along with him,fact is that I have been warned spiritually about this kind of trip or any other friendzone movements, so I reasoned with my thoughts and told him we will be leaving by dawn maybe 5:00am(HE CHOSE TIME)..... and now he called this morning and I just airplaned my phone later about few minutes he called that when I removed from airplane mode and he called I picked and gave a simple appealing excuse so as to make peace reign...

NOTE:

I wish to work so as to sort few needs out but issue is we got this same job and same payment here in mainland which I was never pushed to work...

And ranging from how I feel,I just can't take anyhow risk not in this fresh month of 2022... (ALL CAUSE OF MONEY)

I know he would be upset with me..so I just need a good advice on how to go about this....

if what I did is right or wrong?
Re: Bricklaying Job by uthlaw: 6:09am On Jan 17, 2022
Those that warned you spiritually won't pay your bills,since the same job is available in your vicinity, get up to work...this is common sense bro,which advice you need on issue like this!

1 Like

Re: Bricklaying Job by Elliotwealth1(m): 11:13am On Jan 17, 2022
Bro this legbuke work na die ooooo, da cause so many body and waist pains �
Re: Bricklaying Job by errigdee: 6:53am On Jan 18, 2022
Elliotwealth1:
Bro this legbuke work na die ooooo, da cause so many body and waist pains �

me see I reason am 2secs DAT why I nor even follow go...and again d stress abeg even if I dey find work nor b dis kind one
Re: Bricklaying Job by Elliotwealth1(m): 8:54pm On Feb 05, 2022
Hello sir
I guess you have solved your previous issues
If i may ask, how did you go about it?
Did you get a job or what?
Re: Bricklaying Job by errigdee: 7:42pm On Feb 06, 2022
Elliotwealth1:
Hello sir I guess you have solved your previous issues If i may ask, how did you go about it? Did you get a job or what?
haven't gotten any job yet...I would be glad if I can be helped on here
Re: Bricklaying Job by Elliotwealth1(m): 8:53pm On Feb 06, 2022
Okay, and if i may ask how are you able to feed?
Re: Bricklaying Job by errigdee: 8:01am On Feb 07, 2022
Elliotwealth1:
Okay, and if i may ask how are you able to feed?

sir I honestly do feed through hands to mouth for now... most times on debts... it truly not easy here in my side OJO Lagos AJANGBADI
Re: Bricklaying Job by Elliotwealth1(m): 9:35am On Feb 07, 2022
Kak�
Bro if i may ask, what are your plans of escaping financial crisis?
Because ive come to realize that it only gets worse unless there is a plan.
I would love to listen to your detailed explanation so as to implement it
Thank you
Re: Bricklaying Job by errigdee: 2:03am On Feb 10, 2022
Elliotwealth1:
Kak�
Bro if i may ask, what are your plans of escaping financial crisis?
Because ive come to realize that it only gets worse unless there is a plan.
I would love to listen to your detailed explanation so as to implement it
Thank you

Thanks for the opportunity to state my PLANS
first, my number aim of escaping FINANCIAL CRISIS is:

* first understand my importance in any firm of work where by it could help aid my future positive goals

*one need to be ready pass all test and focus on what helps all in generating income

*I truly believe in the hustle because as the saying goes "LITTLE DROPS OF RAIN FORMS A MIGHTY OCEAN"

thanks this what I have at heart now...please kindly consider me I will work any job required of me.
Re: Bricklaying Job by Elliotwealth1(m): 6:19am On Feb 10, 2022
Nice bro
Good morning
I asked this question because it's difficult to get a job and the perhaps the only way out is through creativity, I mean we need to develop Job and stop seeking one.
What do you think sir?
Though it's not going to.be easy but it's going to worth it in the end
Re: Bricklaying Job by errigdee: 8:27am On Feb 10, 2022
Elliotwealth1:
Nice bro
Good morning
I asked this question because it's difficult to get a job and the perhaps the only way out is through creativity, I mean we need to develop Job and stop seeking one.
What do you think sir?
Though it's not going to.be easy but it's going to worth it in the end

yes,you right...but I sure need job I'm serious sir

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy!!! Vacancy!!! Vacancy!!! / Waec Recruitment 2022 / Cook Or Kitchen Assistant Needed In Ibeju Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.