Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Actress Bimpe Akintunde Thankful For Escaping ‘Bandits Attack’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Bimpe Akintunde Thankful For Escaping ‘Bandits Attack’ (380 Views)

Actress Bimpe Akintunde Celebrates Her Birthday With Cleavage Barring Outfit / Adebimpe Akintunde Welcomes Baby Boy (Photos) / Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Bimpe Akintunde Thankful For Escaping ‘Bandits Attack’ by Abdulazeez99: 7:32am On Jan 17, 2022
Nigerian actress, Adebimpe Akintunde and her daughter have reportedly escaped a bandit attack, Igbere TV reports.

This incident reportedly happened along the Ibadan Expressway and this was made known by the actress. She made this known in a recent post she made on her verified social media handle on the popular social media platform, Instagram.

Making the post, she indicated that she and her daughter were saved by God adding that she can’t believe she is still alive.

The post she made reads; “GOD SAVED ME AND MY DAUGHTER I CANT BELIEVE THIS ������
LIKE THEY WERE SHOOTING DIRECTLY AT US!!!!! WHERE ARE WE GOING IN THIS COUNTRY BROAD DAYLIGHT ATTACK!!!!!

“GOD CAME THRU FOR US I TURNED BACK!!!!! FOLLOWED ONEWAY AND ALERT OTHER DRIVERS TOO , Just Help me Thank God for My life and That of my Innocent Daughter we are back in Ibadan Safe and Healthy but in Shock�������������� @mctosean What you were saying Yesterday Happened to us today o but God came thru”

https://www.instagram.com/iambimpeakintunde/p/CYwqOSesbdY/?utm_medium=copy_link

Lalasticlala

Re: Actress Bimpe Akintunde Thankful For Escaping ‘Bandits Attack’ by Anigreat: 7:33am On Jan 17, 2022
shocked
Re: Actress Bimpe Akintunde Thankful For Escaping ‘Bandits Attack’ by jabor4Naija(m): 7:35am On Jan 17, 2022
Thank God you are safe
Re: Actress Bimpe Akintunde Thankful For Escaping ‘Bandits Attack’ by Lawlab251: 7:36am On Jan 17, 2022
Ok
Re: Actress Bimpe Akintunde Thankful For Escaping ‘Bandits Attack’ by Ibaaboy(m): 7:44am On Jan 17, 2022
You get luck bandits 4 don scatter dat ya pussy with der uncircumsized prick
grin
Re: Actress Bimpe Akintunde Thankful For Escaping ‘Bandits Attack’ by dawnomike(m): 8:15am On Jan 17, 2022
It is a potty what the security situation in Nigeria has become...

(1) (Reply)

Following Arrest, Jaruma Mocks Ned Nwoko’s Bully Tactic From Prison (video) / "Would Rather Finish Up My House Than Buy Xpensive Car,dnt Pressure Me- Beatrice / Corp Member Proposed To A Lady Right In Front Of The Nysc DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.