Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

This Man Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Man Is The Next President Of Nigeria (3672 Views)

I Am Not Desperate To Become Next President, Says Obi / See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) / Princess Oyenike Oyedele Roberts Contesting For President Of Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Man Is The Next President Of Nigeria by God1000(m): 7:49am On Jan 17, 2022
Me and my ménage will vote for him, he's a visionary and irreproachable icon.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Man Is The Next President Of Nigeria by headSmasher: 7:53am On Jan 17, 2022
By GOD'S Grace

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Man Is The Next President Of Nigeria by God1000(m): 7:55am On Jan 17, 2022
headSmasher:
By GOD'S Grace
yeah, enough of mediocres in government
Re: This Man Is The Next President Of Nigeria by yuping(m): 7:55am On Jan 17, 2022
lipsrsealed I hope

1 Like

Re: This Man Is The Next President Of Nigeria by Authoreety: 7:55am On Jan 17, 2022
4 now, I also think he's the best guy for the job!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Man Is The Next President Of Nigeria by Anigreat: 7:55am On Jan 17, 2022
shocked

Even though he has been relegated to a position of a mere commissioner by the dullarrd. I will choose him over Tinubu.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Man Is The Next President Of Nigeria by Mrkumareze(m): 7:56am On Jan 17, 2022
APC won't give him ticket, if they do he deserves a win...
Re: This Man Is The Next President Of Nigeria by Baawaa(m): 7:57am On Jan 17, 2022
The man is not taking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Man Is The Next President Of Nigeria by ehnukiny: 7:57am On Jan 17, 2022
we pray so
Re: This Man Is The Next President Of Nigeria by God1000(m): 7:57am On Jan 17, 2022
yuping:
lipsrsealed I hope
he's our choice, there will be no imposition of unqualified individuals on us again

2 Likes

Re: This Man Is The Next President Of Nigeria by God1000(m): 7:58am On Jan 17, 2022
Authoreety:
4 now, I also think he's the best guy for the job!

sure, he's more than capable

1 Like

Re: This Man Is The Next President Of Nigeria by Nanaborga(m): 7:59am On Jan 17, 2022
List osibanjo achievements in this government, and tell us how he will be different from his principal if by chance he becomes the president . I see osibanjo presidency as a continuation of buhari failure . The man doesn’t have the carriage to steer the wheel of this nation , we don’t need someone with his pretentious weak personality, we need an action and a proven leader

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Man Is The Next President Of Nigeria by God1000(m): 8:00am On Jan 17, 2022
Mrkumareze:
APC won't give him ticket, if they do he deserves a win...
APC is a party of rogue people, the man should move to another party, his dream will still be actualised
Re: This Man Is The Next President Of Nigeria by God1000(m): 8:00am On Jan 17, 2022
Baawaa:
The man is not taking
he's waiting for the right time
Re: This Man Is The Next President Of Nigeria by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:02am On Jan 17, 2022
He's going nowhere

Osinbajo can't be president

Tinubu can't be president

Buhari is ready to sacrifice APC party to ensure his Fulani brother becomes the next president so they can fully actualize their Fulani agenda

Those people praising Tinubu are very foolish

The moment they APC won 2015 election I realized Nigeria is gone completely

The only solution now is disintegration

7 Likes

Re: This Man Is The Next President Of Nigeria by God1000(m): 8:02am On Jan 17, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Even though he has been relegated to a position of a mere commissioner by the dullarrd. I will choose him over Tinubu.
lol, the position of VP is more of titular, VPs are hardly known in some countries.
Re: This Man Is The Next President Of Nigeria by tyup(m): 8:04am On Jan 17, 2022
Nanaborga:
List osibanjo achievements in this government, and tell us how he will be different from his principal if by chance he becomes the president . I see osibanjo presidency as a continuation of buhari failure . The man doesn’t have the carriage to steer the wheel of this nation , we don’t need someone with his pretentious weak personality, we need an action and a proven leader

List the constitutional powers of a Vice president and let us check if you're intelligent or incredibly daft

we're waiting

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Man Is The Next President Of Nigeria by Blackfire(m): 8:22am On Jan 17, 2022
North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023

No vacancy in aso rock

1 Like

Re: This Man Is The Next President Of Nigeria by silibaba: 8:25am On Jan 17, 2022
Am a confirmed Ibo man.

If I don't see an electable presidential aspirant from the SE, I will give my vote to him.

He is better than OUK, BAT put together.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Man Is The Next President Of Nigeria by latexxbro(m): 8:27am On Jan 17, 2022
Seeing people writing long epistle to market Tinubu to Nigerians is shockingly disappointing and irritating

Someone who worked to bring Buhari's regime into power and wanting to take over from him just not because he wants to make Nigeria better but because it was his dream to be president

Nigerians tends to be too forgetful of events or maybe we love to suffer

Where is the credility?

Where are the qualities?

Where is the passion to lead?

The worst is that graduates will prefer to vote someone who's academic qualifications are contestible is mind-boggling and ludicrous

Perhaps we are not tired of someone telling us that farming is better than going to school on national TV or that cow business is more lucrative than crude oil

4 Likes

Re: This Man Is The Next President Of Nigeria by stevnwigw1: 8:34am On Jan 17, 2022
If he wins he will do better than Buhari. I rather vote for him than Tinubu, even though Tinubu is also a graduate but he carried Bullion van, so he is very corrupt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Man Is The Next President Of Nigeria by franchasng: 9:10am On Jan 17, 2022
Yorubas should be supporting this man instead of slapping that drug baron cum looter on our face, what an insult.

Op I am sure you are not a Yoruba Muslim.

North belongs to Muslims

South belongs to Christians.

2023 is for South to produce President, and that next President must be a Christian President.

We cannot jump from a Muslim Terrorist currently at Aso Rock to a Muslim looter and druggie, never! Affliction will never rise a second time!

Yoruba Christians wake up! Yoruba Muslims want Tinubu just because he is a Muslim not because they love Yoruba progress or unity, its all about their cult religion.

1 Like

Re: This Man Is The Next President Of Nigeria by Sifaso: 9:14am On Jan 17, 2022
Nanaborga:

He is the only one who sacked a principal officer because of insubordination. A case of Lawal Fairs!

1 Like

Re: This Man Is The Next President Of Nigeria by aristocratic5(m): 9:23am On Jan 17, 2022
This mediocre can never be president of Nigeria
God forbid

3 Likes

Re: This Man Is The Next President Of Nigeria by freshkpomo(m): 9:46am On Jan 17, 2022

People are quick to call out Buhari as a failure, but they are forgetting we voted Buhari and OSIBANJO. The votes that came from the South were mainly because of Osinbajo...
Nanaborga:

1 Like

Re: This Man Is The Next President Of Nigeria by perez100: 9:59am On Jan 17, 2022
Osibanjo is part of this government. What did he do or his contribution as number 2 in the country to reduce poverty and stop the killings in the country? What has he done to stop Fulani Herdsmen killings in the south West and Nigeria at large? He is keeping quiet so as to be voted or helped by Buhari why many people are dying daily.

He cannot exonerate himself from this government. It is not good to blame everything on Buhari. He is in a position to contribute his ideas but his ideas remain part of the suffer we see ourselves in Nigeria today let him stay away from the race.

As for Tinubu, that one is no go area. We don't want criminals to rule Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: This Man Is The Next President Of Nigeria by Bastard1stborn: 10:12am On Jan 17, 2022
Where is my father
Re: This Man Is The Next President Of Nigeria by Karanka: 10:16am On Jan 17, 2022
God1000:
Me and my ménage will vote for him, he's a visionary and irreproachable icon.
He's a visionary and irreproachable icon, yet he's the number 2 man supervising the massive rot and degradation in the country. Some of you are meant to remain mediocres and underdeveloped for life.

1 Like

Re: This Man Is The Next President Of Nigeria by DrGoodman: 10:18am On Jan 17, 2022
1nigeriamyfoot:
He's going nowhere

Osinbajo can't be president

Tinubu can't be president

Buhari is ready to sacrifice APC party to ensure his Fulani brother becomes the next president so they can fully actualize their Fulani agenda

Those people praising Tinubu are very foolish

The moment they APC won 2015 election I realized Nigeria is gone completely

The only solution now is disintegration

You have good points.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Man Is The Next President Of Nigeria by Injera(f): 10:21am On Jan 17, 2022
Nanaborga:
Shut up! Bla bla ..Like who??
Re: This Man Is The Next President Of Nigeria by Injera(f): 10:24am On Jan 17, 2022
aristocratic5:
This mediocre can never be president of Nigeria
God forbid
Then who?? Mention somebody who has an appeal that cut across tribes. Just one
Re: This Man Is The Next President Of Nigeria by BigYash: 10:26am On Jan 17, 2022
Cabals will cage him,even if they manage to allow him win... We need a young man with balls,that can silent cabals..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fulani Launch Caliphate In Cross River / Incredible! Students Buy 6 Luxury Cars For Faculty Heads / President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan - Profile.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.