Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Is It's Jealousness Not To Have Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, Tiktok - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is It's Jealousness Not To Have Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, Tiktok (255 Views)

I Opened Twitter, Snapchat & Instagram For Gifty-mr 2kay As He Speaks On Broken / Nude Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating Live On Snapchat Goes Viral / Rosaline Meurer Goes Nude On Snapchat (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It's Jealousness Not To Have Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, Tiktok by Lastlook: 8:17am On Jan 17, 2022
Please help

People claim it's Jealousness not to have a Snapchat, Telegram, Facebook, Messager Twitter, TikTok, Instagram account at this era.

I might need to create an account on those platforms for them just to be satisfied that i'm alive.

I only used WhatsApp, Telegram, LinkedIn, Gmail, Business like platform...

Don't get me wrong, it's not like i don't visit those page above sometimes but it's without a registered account. Just to preview anything you want me to see.

Facebook Page? Yes, someone of the website i advertised have that but I don't have to create an account to follow it.
Re: Is It's Jealousness Not To Have Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, Tiktok by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 17, 2022
says who? abeg allow people to do what they like
Re: Is It's Jealousness Not To Have Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, Tiktok by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 17, 2022
Even Facebook I get na just to get Job info. Aside that, it's absolutely useless.
I doubt if I'll enter TikTok, WhatsApp is there for lesser charges on calls, my Twitter is begging me to visit it. Instagram sef na once in five months.
So op, na wetin you fit gain from it matters
Re: Is It's Jealousness Not To Have Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, Tiktok by Stephen0mozzy: 8:46am On Jan 17, 2022
If you enter those social media with this mentality of "doing this to make people satisfied" you'll soon lose yourself to the lies and hypocrisy that is rampant in those platform.

There's no crime in not being on those platform, but it is wrong for you to want to do it to be accepted by people who childishly say it is "jealousy"
Re: Is It's Jealousness Not To Have Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, Tiktok by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:51pm On Jan 17, 2022
- why do you need gratification from others to feel alive?!
- why do you even care what irrelevant people think of you?!

2 Likes

Re: Is It's Jealousness Not To Have Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, Tiktok by Theboy21: 9:11pm On Jan 17, 2022
Instagram is the worst cheesy no body is poor

(1) (Reply)

If You Where The One In This Video, What Will You Do? / White Money Visit Trade Fair / 10 Popular Celebrities Who Successfully Welcomed Their Kids In Year 2021 (CLICK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.