Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,403 members, 7,815,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Mathematicians In The House, Please Help! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mathematicians In The House, Please Help! (1051 Views)

Pls Mathematicians In The House Should Help Me Solve This Equations... It's Urg / Mathematicians In The House, Kindly Solve This Linear Algebra Question / Mathematicians In The House. I Need Your Help On Mensuration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mathematicians In The House, Please Help! by ntrukpum(m): 8:44am On Jan 17, 2022
Please help me solve this further mathematics problem. Question Number 20

Re: Mathematicians In The House, Please Help! by MaverickA3: 10:26am On Jan 17, 2022
Ok
Re: Mathematicians In The House, Please Help! by gulfer: 1:40pm On Jan 17, 2022
All these equations that have no correlation to real-life applications that they used to disturb people in Nigerian school system undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mathematicians In The House, Please Help! by dawnomike(m): 4:10pm On Jan 17, 2022
gulfer:
All these equations that have no correlation to real-life applications that they used to disturb people in Nigerian school system undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
I studied physics, i use to think they never did. But now, i know better.

4 Likes

Re: Mathematicians In The House, Please Help! by OneCorner: 4:15pm On Jan 17, 2022
See as I enter the thread like say I sabi book

2 Likes

Re: Mathematicians In The House, Please Help! by SPLENDID25(m): 5:37pm On Jan 17, 2022
dawnomike:
I studied physics, i use to think they never did. But now, i know better.
Allow him to wallow in ignorance, he doesn't know that even the cellphone he is using to say rubbish works with math.

1 Like

Re: Mathematicians In The House, Please Help! by psucc(m): 6:15pm On Jan 17, 2022
SPLENDID25:
Allow him to wallow in ignorance, he doesn't know that even the cellphone he is using to say rubbish works with math.
Oya solve the problem for op and stop attacking the "ignorant" guy

1 Like

Re: Mathematicians In The House, Please Help! by micskales(m): 6:17pm On Jan 17, 2022
finish it
Re: Mathematicians In The House, Please Help! by Uyi168: 6:40pm On Jan 17, 2022
gulfer:
they do.
Re: Mathematicians In The House, Please Help! by BigotMan(m): 7:15pm On Jan 17, 2022
BA = λA.
This implies
B = λ, (B is also scaler).

Find B^2, and plug it into the quadratic equation.

Note: The quadratic equation is in terms of λ

cc: ntrukpum
Re: Mathematicians In The House, Please Help! by BigotMan(m): 7:19pm On Jan 17, 2022
Your No. 19 is easy.

If PQ--10I = 0,

then,

PQ = 10I.

Note: P × Q = 10 × Unit matrix.
Re: Mathematicians In The House, Please Help! by BigotMan(m): 7:24pm On Jan 17, 2022
gulfer:

Attitude of a mind too lazy to think logically and quantitatively!
Re: Mathematicians In The House, Please Help! by OfficialR(m): 7:33pm On Jan 17, 2022
BigotMan:
Your No. 19 is easy.

If PQ--10I = 0,

then,

PQ = 10I.

Note: P × Q = 10 × Unit matrix.

Oga he said No. 20. Why are you doing what they did not tell you to do angry

1 Like

Re: Mathematicians In The House, Please Help! by OfficialR(m): 7:36pm On Jan 17, 2022
You should have put Further Mathematics in the topic na, so that me and most at the people above me would avoid this place grin
Re: Mathematicians In The House, Please Help! by oloriooko(m): 8:45pm On Jan 17, 2022
how on earth will this yeye equation stop Tinubu from becoming president come 2023, how will it make bubu become sane, how will it make fuel price not hit 350/l this year
Re: Mathematicians In The House, Please Help! by gulfer: 10:13pm On Jan 17, 2022
BigotMan:

Attitude of a mind too lazy to think logically and quantitatively!
And you cannot even answer the question OP specifically requested to be answered tongue tongue
Re: Mathematicians In The House, Please Help! by SPLENDID25(m): 10:19pm On Jan 17, 2022
psucc:
Oya solve the problem for op and stop attacking the "ignorant" guy
Alaye, I haven't reached this topic. let's talk ODE's
Re: Mathematicians In The House, Please Help! by Wonderboy01(m): 10:39pm On Jan 17, 2022
grin

Re: Mathematicians In The House, Please Help! by BigotMan(m): 11:01pm On Jan 17, 2022
OfficialR:

Oga he said No. 20. Why are you doing what they did not tell you to do angry

Take your time and go through my first comment. You too are lazy to comprehend math.
Re: Mathematicians In The House, Please Help! by BigotMan(m): 11:04pm On Jan 17, 2022
SPLENDID25:
Alaye, I haven't reached this topic. let's talk ODE's

Table your ODE problem let's see how we can solve it
Re: Mathematicians In The House, Please Help! by rillchritty(m): 3:27am On Jan 18, 2022
ntrukpum:
Please help me solve this further mathematics problem. Question Number 20

Find the solution in the attached images. The first method uses substitution to solve the two simultaneous equations resulting from the matrix and vector multiplication, while the second method approaches the problem as an eigenvalue decomposition problem (you can read about eigenvalue decomposition in any introductory textbook on linear algebra).

3 Likes

Re: Mathematicians In The House, Please Help! by SPLENDID25(m): 4:29am On Jan 18, 2022
BigotMan:

Table your ODE problem let's see how we can solve it
I wasn't saying I have one Sir. Will mention you when one arises.
Re: Mathematicians In The House, Please Help! by ntrukpum(m): 7:25am On Jan 18, 2022
rillchritty:

Find the solution in the attached images. The first method uses substitution to solve the two simultaneous equations resulting from the matrix and vector multiplication, while the second method approaches the problem as an eigenvalue decomposition problem (you can read about eigenvalue decomposition in any introductory textbook on linear algebra).
thanks a lot brother. I really appreciate this.

1 Like

Re: Mathematicians In The House, Please Help! by SirdimayG(m): 11:59am On Jan 18, 2022
rillchritty:

You must be funab student

(1) (Reply)

ASUP Suspends Strike, Directs Members To Resume Work Monday / ASUU: Have Never Seen A Government More Wicked And Heartless Than This Governmen / Imo State University, What Is Happening?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.