Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,732 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

My Mother Asked Me To Kill My Brother For Money Ritual – Suspected Yahoo Boy - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Mother Asked Me To Kill My Brother For Money Ritual – Suspected Yahoo Boy (406 Views)

"I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" / Man Attacks His Brother "For Having A Secret Affair With His Wife" In Abuja / Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mother Asked Me To Kill My Brother For Money Ritual – Suspected Yahoo Boy by BadNews: 9:03am On Jan 17, 2022
Update From . COM

A 32-year-old suspected yahoo boy identified as Afeez Olalere has confessed to killing his younger brother for money ritual after being arrested by operatives of the Lagos State Police Command, Reports.

The suspect who was arrested during a stop-and-search operation along Itamaga, Ikorodu Road, in Lagos, alleged that his mother encouraged him to kill his younger brother after a herbalist she took him to told them that he has to "sacrifice one life and that person must be a sibling to him".

Olalere said;

“My mother took me to an herbalist who told me if I want to be successful in the yahoo business, I will have to sacrifice one life and that person must be a sibling to me.”

He further revealed that they gave his 21-year-old brother a poison, and he died after 20 minutes of drinking it. Olalere said they harvested the required body parts, while the remains was wrapped and taken to a mortuary.

The suspected yahoo boy added;

“The things he would need to prepare a concoction with are his thumbs, his hair, fingers and a passport photograph.

“So, we went back home and thought about it, then my mother suggested that we use my younger brother since he is just 21 years old.

“She also brought the poison which we gave him to eat. He died within 20minutes after consuming the food. I was the one who cut out the body parts needed. We then wrapped his dead body and headed to the mortuary.”

See Photo As Obtained By Below:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/1/my-mother-asked-me-to-kill-my-younger-brother-for-money-ritual-suspected-yahoo-boy-confesses.html

Re: My Mother Asked Me To Kill My Brother For Money Ritual – Suspected Yahoo Boy by Xscape1993(m): 9:07am On Jan 17, 2022
You are the devil himself. Evil child from evil mother

1 Like

Re: My Mother Asked Me To Kill My Brother For Money Ritual – Suspected Yahoo Boy by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:07am On Jan 17, 2022
Only God knows how long Afeez Olarere will eat beans he didn't cook.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother Asked Me To Kill My Brother For Money Ritual – Suspected Yahoo Boy by Candidlady: 9:08am On Jan 17, 2022
Fake news

1 Like

Re: My Mother Asked Me To Kill My Brother For Money Ritual – Suspected Yahoo Boy by BadNews: 9:12am On Jan 17, 2022
Candidlady:
Fake news

How is it fake news?

1 Like

Re: My Mother Asked Me To Kill My Brother For Money Ritual – Suspected Yahoo Boy by realstars: 9:14am On Jan 17, 2022
Oh! what a good evil and wicked mother who cares for the future of her son,
we thank God they are in the land of trouble for the reward of their crime.
Re: My Mother Asked Me To Kill My Brother For Money Ritual – Suspected Yahoo Boy by OBALOLA55(m): 9:36am On Jan 17, 2022
Candidlady:
Fake news
KEEP ON PROTECTING YOUR RITUALISTS BRETHREN, NA TURN BY TURN angry

Re: My Mother Asked Me To Kill My Brother For Money Ritual – Suspected Yahoo Boy by Tunasco4u(m): 9:38am On Jan 17, 2022
Ok
Re: My Mother Asked Me To Kill My Brother For Money Ritual – Suspected Yahoo Boy by ipobarethieves: 9:40am On Jan 17, 2022
sad Stale
Re: My Mother Asked Me To Kill My Brother For Money Ritual – Suspected Yahoo Boy by Chimeluv(f): 9:45am On Jan 17, 2022
Lock them up angry

(1) (Reply)

Update On Hanifa’s Death: “I Killed Her With N100 Rat Poison”- Suspect Confesses / VIDEO of Sister and father of Sofiat the 18 years girl who was allegedly b*head / How bullion Van Was Attack In Ibadan :killed Two Policemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.