Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Heavy Traffic At Borromeo Roundabout Onitsha Because Of Sit At Home(video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Traffic At Borromeo Roundabout Onitsha Because Of Sit At Home(video) (30215 Views)

Peter Obi Visits St. Charles Borromeo Hospital In Onitsha, Donates N10m / Zik Statue At DMGS Roundabout Onitsha Is On Fire / After SARS Ending, Angry Officer Shoots In Heavy Traffic In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Traffic At Borromeo Roundabout Onitsha Because Of Sit At Home(video) by Chimookigwe: 10:17am On Jan 17, 2022
Good job Kanu and ipob, keep it up.
We warned you fools about ipob and Kanu but foolishness didn't allow you listen. Serves you fools right.

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Traffic At Borromeo Roundabout Onitsha Because Of Sit At Home(video) by drlateef: 10:18am On Jan 17, 2022
Why can’t we allow these Biafra have their nation in that tiny enclave. And we must make sure not to give any of them visa to visit any parts of Nigeria remaining together. Let’s see how they will not suffocate in that shithole (thanks to Donald Trump).
grin

4 Likes

Re: Heavy Traffic At Borromeo Roundabout Onitsha Because Of Sit At Home(video) by Lattop1(m): 10:18am On Jan 17, 2022
Yes ma
MzAdaora:
mind your business

1 Like

Re: Heavy Traffic At Borromeo Roundabout Onitsha Because Of Sit At Home(video) by Weathered: 10:18am On Jan 17, 2022
RisenJoe:
When two elephants(FG&IPOB) fights, na the grass(masses) dey suffer am.

It's only a coward that will run inside his house and lock his door during a fight with his enemy....

IPOB no get better advisors that can cross and balance every repercussion of their actions, and it's making a mockery of their leadership and that of sensible Igbo men.

This is not a matter of crying more than the bereaved or being a wailer, my parents lives at onitsha okpoko precisely, and the negative economic effects of this senseless sit at home is being under reported by the media.
IPOB aren't elephant. They are just another version of boko haram and ISIS.

And it's beautiful. Majority of ignorant South Easterners supported them and they now use the support to enslave them more than Buhari could ever do.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heavy Traffic At Borromeo Roundabout Onitsha Because Of Sit At Home(video) by mediainc: 10:19am On Jan 17, 2022
Every region should concern itself with its region and people. South South governors must have a tight forum, they must meet and discuss security modalities on tightening their borderlines to avoid infiltration of this madness to South South or South West.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Traffic At Borromeo Roundabout Onitsha Because Of Sit At Home(video) by Edusouls(m): 10:19am On Jan 17, 2022
Let them continue the sit at home for another 1 year, they are ruining their future and that of their children, terrorist MNK would rot in jail, Igbos are very foolish, empty and pathetic, soon they would start running to other people’s land, senseless tribe

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Traffic At Borromeo Roundabout Onitsha Because Of Sit At Home(video) by Edusouls(m): 10:21am On Jan 17, 2022
All Igbos are not in support of this insane ipob mind you
drlateef:
Why can’t we allow these Biafra have their nation in that tiny enclave. And we must make sure not to give any of them visa to visit any parts of Nigeria remaining together. Let’s see how they will not suffocate in that shithole (thanks to Donald Trump).
grin

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Traffic At Borromeo Roundabout Onitsha Because Of Sit At Home(video) by BKayy: 10:21am On Jan 17, 2022
AbijaJ:
Smh. How ipob as a group managed to subjugate, zombify and instill fear in an entire region peopled by a supposedly educated and exposed ethnic group needs to be studied. Dem try.
You only convince someone that already have a degree of doubt in him.

Before IPOB came, Ndigbo never see themselves as Nigerians, they never considered the war over and they believe that one day a general will reunite the grieving soldiers. That is where IPOB and MNK came in.

IPOB didn't introduce a new ideology but unified what the people already have and gave their anger a direction under a leadership. Write this down.

Do you know why it was easy for IPOB?
Because Ndigbo didn't accept what Nigeria thought was the result of the war.

Like one intelligent dude said,
"No war is over until the enemy says it is over. We may think it is over, We may declare it over, but in fact, the enemy gets a vote" - James Mattis.

Did Nigeria ever asked Ndigbo whether the war is over?
Did Nigeria ever treated the war as if it was over?
Did Nigeria ever made an attempt to address what caused it?
Did Nigeria ever respected those Ndigbo consider heroes? (the Biafran Soldiers)

4 Likes

Re: Heavy Traffic At Borromeo Roundabout Onitsha Because Of Sit At Home(video) by mrvitalis(m): 10:21am On Jan 17, 2022
RisenJoe:
When two elephants(FG&IPOB) fights, na the grass(masses) dey suffer am.

It's only a coward that will run inside his house and lock his door during a fight with his enemy....

IPOB no get better advisors that can cross and balance every repercussion of their actions, and it's making a mockery of their leadership and that of sensible Igbo men.

This is not a matter of crying more than the bereaved or being a wailer, my parents lives at onitsha okpoko precisely, and the negative economic effects of this senseless sit at home is being under reported by the media.
What do u want ipob to do and why haven't your people done it
Re: Heavy Traffic At Borromeo Roundabout Onitsha Because Of Sit At Home(video) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:23am On Jan 17, 2022
osuofia2:
smiley
Suffering your people in the name of fighting for their freedom. Igbos are the most stupid people about BH.
The Igbo tribe that i know are wise people but this ipob behavior is making people think other wise about the tribe

Make una rest now leave the igbos alone... They did not ask u for help...pls

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Traffic At Borromeo Roundabout Onitsha Because Of Sit At Home(video) by Realists(m): 10:23am On Jan 17, 2022
osuofia2:
smiley
Suffering your people in the name of fighting for their freedom. Igbos are the most stupid people about BH.
The Igbo tribe that i know are wise people but this ipob behavior is making people think other wise about the tribe

Well ipob are holding their elders at the scotrum, hence the silence from their leaders. However what an elder will see while sitting a child cannot see while on mountain kilimanjaro. Kanu & his dogs will regret their evil acts in the nearest future, like Ojukwu did before his demice.

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Traffic At Borromeo Roundabout Onitsha Because Of Sit At Home(video) by BKayy: 10:26am On Jan 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Nobody will divide Nigeria

Sunday if igboho and Kanu tried it and won't try it again
The question is not whether Nigeria will be broken into pieces but when it will be broken into pieces.

No matter how we put it, Nigeria is a symbol of white supremacy. A union forged not from the decision of the masses but a decision from a white imperial lord to facilitate how she runs it as a farm.

Whenever any nation within Nigeria wises up like Ndigbo and her allies, the first thing they will do is review their incorporation into Nigeria.

Any objection?

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Traffic At Borromeo Roundabout Onitsha Because Of Sit At Home(video) by kwasoly(m): 10:26am On Jan 17, 2022
post=109441000:
I went to Onitsha yesterday to cover an event, for hours we were stuck on traffic, many that travelled for yuletide celebration had to come back to the commercial city on Sunday because of 4 days sit at home, serious this is madness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYRKQA5UQfM

This is upper iweka Lagos park roundabout not borrome.
Re: Heavy Traffic At Borromeo Roundabout Onitsha Because Of Sit At Home(video) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:27am On Jan 17, 2022
BKayy:

You only convince someone with a degree of doubt in him.

Before IPOB came, Ndigbo never see themselves as Nigerians, they never considered the war over and they believe that one day a general will reunite the grieving soldiers. That is where IPOB and MNK came in.

IPOB didn't introduce a new ideology but unified what the people already have and gave their anger a direction under a leadership. Write this down.

Do you know why it was easy for IPOB?
Because Ndigbo didn't accept what Nigeria thought was the result of the war.

Like one intelligent dude said,
"No war is over until the enemy says it is over. We may think it is over, We may declare it over, but in fact, the enemy gets a vote" - James Mattis.

Did Nigeria ever asked Ndigbo whether the war is over?
Did Nigeria ever treated the war as if it was over?
Did Nigeria ever made an attempt to address what caused it?
Did Nigeria ever respected those Ndigbo consider heroes? (the Biafran Soldiers)

U just said it all

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Traffic At Borromeo Roundabout Onitsha Because Of Sit At Home(video) by Odin13: 10:28am On Jan 17, 2022
BKayy:

I saw one of the Nigerian propaganda on FP where they allege that Asaba is taking over SE economy and according to them it should be a reason for worry for SE.

But one thing they forget is that Asaba is not just an Igbo state but Ndigbo see her as part of SE.
A success for Asaba is one Ndigbo cherish.

The Nigerians have even forgotten that the place they committed one of the biggest atrocity during the war was at Asaba (Asaba Massacre). Now they want to introduce a non existing friction between Ndigbo.

I once told a Yoruba man that am from asaba..and I be igbo.. uncle said that am not igbo but delta igbo.. I Dey jonze am .. say if I be igbo for igboland I go be minority.. grin he Dey whine me for him mind ..

They hate that unity.. awolowo hustled that division, died hustling the fear is oil.. everything is oil.

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Traffic At Borromeo Roundabout Onitsha Because Of Sit At Home(video) by SocialJustice: 10:29am On Jan 17, 2022
Klington:
[s][/s]
Biafra is bullshit, confront me face to face make I arrest you put for where your mama no go see you.

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Traffic At Borromeo Roundabout Onitsha Because Of Sit At Home(video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:32am On Jan 17, 2022
kwasoly:

This is upper iweka Lagos park roundabout not borrome.
Berromeo near Zik's mausoleum
Re: Heavy Traffic At Borromeo Roundabout Onitsha Because Of Sit At Home(video) by Angelfrost(m): 10:33am On Jan 17, 2022
How many threads are y'all going to create today about what Ipob are doing?!!

I never saw and have never seen this number of front page threads addressing the massive and shocking carnage going on in the North... I understand that lives of Northerners don't count much these days, but let's balance our news reportage at the very least.

We keep making light of the war going on in the North, and making mountains out of valleys in the East! To what end??! All because they are shouting secession??! Is it because Northerners are unity beggars?!!

Enough abeg!!! This obsession with the childishness of Ipob is seriously irritating!
Re: Heavy Traffic At Borromeo Roundabout Onitsha Because Of Sit At Home(video) by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:34am On Jan 17, 2022
Una never see anything..
Make una sit at home for one year.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Traffic At Borromeo Roundabout Onitsha Because Of Sit At Home(video) by saintrow1: 10:35am On Jan 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
This Biafra rubbish has to stop please
Pls let them continue and do worst. I enjoy seeing them destroy what belongs to them �

1 Like

Re: Heavy Traffic At Borromeo Roundabout Onitsha Because Of Sit At Home(video) by chuksoyo21(m): 10:35am On Jan 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Na you be rubbish....
How can call my country rubbish..
U no fear!!!
Re: Heavy Traffic At Borromeo Roundabout Onitsha Because Of Sit At Home(video) by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Nobody will divide Nigeria

Sunday if igboho and Kanu tried it and won't try it again
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Heavy Traffic At Borromeo Roundabout Onitsha Because Of Sit At Home(video) by Donchieli: 10:37am On Jan 17, 2022
Abeg wic asaba

Abi e get anoda asaba wer de somwer
Because if na the one wer de delta my brother na lie

Make de no de hype asaba jare nothing Come out
Asaba is not growing anything
Infact giving an indepth and unbiased assessment
It is actually underdeveloping
Because of poor foresight or long term goals

As for the villages in the east that will turn to city
My brother come off it

In 10 years time If things don't take a different turn
East will become a deserted region

Its already happening
I know a community that has already been displaced after oba town

Odin13:
Onitsha population is on a daily increase.. Asaba is one of the largest growing city in Africa cos of spillover from Onitsha

10 years from now many villages in igboland will be cities ..
Ife adigo mma.. n igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Traffic At Borromeo Roundabout Onitsha Because Of Sit At Home(video) by Bamzyriches451: 10:39am On Jan 17, 2022
Wetin concern me?

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Traffic At Borromeo Roundabout Onitsha Because Of Sit At Home(video) by Angelfrost(m): 10:39am On Jan 17, 2022
Chimookigwe:

Confusion your business?
Some of you Igbos are so stupid. You lack foresight.

Not just stupidity... There is also misguided pride and silly ego!

I know I am hurting myself and my people for a mere illusion, but I keep at it because I don't want to look stupid or weak by admitting my wrong. SMH!!!

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Traffic At Borromeo Roundabout Onitsha Because Of Sit At Home(video) by DrAkpa(m): 10:40am On Jan 17, 2022
Typical Afonja brain

1 Like

Re: Heavy Traffic At Borromeo Roundabout Onitsha Because Of Sit At Home(video) by Malawian(m): 10:40am On Jan 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
The only rubbish that has rightly stopped is Yoruba Nesan. Biafra is as certain as the Rising Sun.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Traffic At Borromeo Roundabout Onitsha Because Of Sit At Home(video) by Coldie(m): 10:40am On Jan 17, 2022
BKayy:

The decision of the people must be respected. They want an out from a union they never agreed to be part of.

Anybody that thinks otherwise should either table it at a referendum in peace or allow the rule of nature take its cause in pieces.
We are allowing the rule of nature take its place because we know say ipob no get sense at all even if they decide to do referendum they won’t turn up same way they don’t turn up during elections, even if they turn up na they loose wholefully they will say it was rigged so make them just dae zuzu dae go

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Drama, Confusion As Wike Makes APC, PDP Campaign Council lists For Bayelsa Guber / APC, Security Agents Scheme To Conduct Rivers Election Under Buhari's Govt– Wike / Buhari Plans Mass Retirement Of Corrupt Military Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.