Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

My Mother Lured Me Into Killing My Brother For Ritual Purposes Suspected Yahoo B - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Mother Lured Me Into Killing My Brother For Ritual Purposes Suspected Yahoo B (496 Views)

Police Arrest Man For Killing 24-Year-Old Girl For Ritual Purposes / Chinwe Edith - Ceo Of Chizz Wears Almost Hacked To Death For Ritual Purposes / Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mother Lured Me Into Killing My Brother For Ritual Purposes Suspected Yahoo B by Ponsah20(f): 10:39am On Jan 17, 2022
Afeez Olalere, a 32-year-old yahoo boy, admitted to killing his younger brother for money ritual after being apprehended by operatives of the Lagos State Police Command.

The suspect, who was apprehended during a stop-and-search operation along Itamaga, Ikorodu Road in Lagos, claimed that his mother urged him to murder his younger brother after a herbalist she took him to informed them that he had to “give one life, and that person must be blood releted

In his confessionhttps://askmaryhub.com/my-mother-lured-me-into-killing-my-21-year-old-brother-for-money-rituals-suspected-yahoo-boy/
Re: My Mother Lured Me Into Killing My Brother For Ritual Purposes Suspected Yahoo B by Bigredmachine: 10:51am On Jan 17, 2022
Hmmmm do I really need to be surprised again... We have accepted it (yahoo yahoo+) out of negligence and ignorance and everyone is no longer safe again...

Much blame goes to the government though, who has taken this yahoo yahoo stuffs as joke... Now everyone dey run kiti kiki kata...

Every yahoo yahoo boy out there when caught (either with human parts or not) should be killed at first sight...

Cos every yahoo boy out there now is a potential ritualist...

Before u quote me please use ur brain, I take God beg u
Re: My Mother Lured Me Into Killing My Brother For Ritual Purposes Suspected Yahoo B by DamnnNiggarr: 10:54am On Jan 17, 2022

Re: My Mother Lured Me Into Killing My Brother For Ritual Purposes Suspected Yahoo B by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 17, 2022
Some of this guys no just get sense

You killed your brother because you wan get money

Chai!!

This is crazy

The Government really have to take ritual cases very serious.

There should be a law that states anybody caught using human part for ritual should be sentence to death.

The seller, buyer and the babalawo should all be killed.
Re: My Mother Lured Me Into Killing My Brother For Ritual Purposes Suspected Yahoo B by bendaniel1616: 11:54am On Jan 17, 2022
Na wa oo, getting scared of this country day by day , can't believe mother's can be in support of these .
Re: My Mother Lured Me Into Killing My Brother For Ritual Purposes Suspected Yahoo B by Bigredmachine: 1:13pm On Jan 17, 2022
bendaniel1616:
Na wa oo, getting scared of this country day by day , can't believe mother's can be in support of these .

I just can't believe it too... As in is that people are not scared of the death and madness that comes out of it...

What pains me most is how girls of under 20 run after this guy's knowing fully well they are open to sacrifice
Re: My Mother Lured Me Into Killing My Brother For Ritual Purposes Suspected Yahoo B by holluwizzy: 1:35pm On Jan 17, 2022
SMH.

Ikorodu is not a place for the faint hearted.

The more u know the less u talk for u to stay alive.

Ritualist have taken over. So many young boiz doing things.

(1) (Reply)

Man, 23, Docked Over Inability To Pay N535,000 For Drinks Bought In Hotel / Hanifa's Mother Explained The Untold Story Behind her Death / Deborah Samuel: Riots In Sokoto As Muslims Reportedly Destroy Catholic, ECWA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.