Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,298 members, 7,860,730 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:04 PM

Ipob Pigs Monday Sit-at-home - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Pigs Monday Sit-at-home (665 Views)

Simon Ekpa Declares Monday Sit At Home Protest Day / Governor Soludo Moves To End Monday Sit At Home Order In Anambra / We Will Cut Off Ears Of Anyone Enforcing Monday Sit-At-Home Order — IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipob Pigs Monday Sit-at-home by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:02am On Jan 17, 2022
grin grin grin grin gringrin

Wetin concern president Major General Muhammadu Buhari GCFR (retd) with their senseless Sit-at-home

Tomorrow is 18th January 2022, the monkey is coming to dance at the market square again, welcome to the zoo imp! grin grin grin

Una never gam When una gam una go revice!

We Northerners we'll forever be united while the east will keep fooling theirselves

#North2023! #North2023!! #North2023!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob Pigs Monday Sit-at-home by helinues: 11:05am On Jan 17, 2022
Wetin concern SW with that.

If they like, they can sit at home forever, who cares

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob Pigs Monday Sit-at-home by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 17, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
grin grin grin grin gringrin

Wetin concern president Major General Muhammadu Buhari GCFR (retd) with their senseless Sit-at-home

Tomorrow is 18th January 2022, the monkey is coming to dance at the market square again, welcome to the zoo imp! grin grin grin

Una never gam When una gam una go revice!

We Northerners we'll forever be united while the east will keep fooling theirselves

#North2023! #North2023!! #North2023!!!

Sit at home is part of Igbo culture. That you are hearing it for the first time means nothing.
Re: Ipob Pigs Monday Sit-at-home by helinues: 11:34am On Jan 17, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Stop harassing me

Rule 2

Don't be quarter clever, I already quote your allegations which I believe you have proofs for.

Let's mods come and interfere

grin

The fear of mods is the beginning of receiving sense.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Pigs Monday Sit-at-home by KingOfTheDamned: 11:36am On Jan 17, 2022
helinues:

Don't be quarter clever, I already quote your allegations which I believe you have proofs for.

Let's mods come and interfere

grin

The fear of mods is the beginning of receiving sense.

My allegations stands unwavering. We all know what you did back then. Tell me how is your so called agricultural investment scheme going ?

Seems you shut it down since ypu spend all your time here

I hope you jave turned a new leaf now sir ?

It pays to live a life of honor and integrity

1 Like

Re: Ipob Pigs Monday Sit-at-home by gidgiddy: 11:37am On Jan 17, 2022
I wonder why this sit at home is paining people who are not even from the South East?

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Pigs Monday Sit-at-home by KingOfTheDamned: 11:40am On Jan 17, 2022
To anyone who thinks I made q false claim about helinues

Do a deep search into old topics in the agricultural section, several years back and decide if I wrongly accused him as he claims. Or talk to very old nairalanders here.

I am not a thug or a tout, I don't hurl insults or slander anyone .

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Pigs Monday Sit-at-home by helinues: 11:41am On Jan 17, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

My allegations stands unwavering. We all know what you did back then. Tell me how is your so called agricultural investment scheme going ?

Seems you shut it down since ypu spend all your time here

I hope you jave turned a new leaf now sir ?

It pays to live a life of honor and integrity

Mods would come and attend to you.

Ain't gat no time for balderdash

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Pigs Monday Sit-at-home by KingOfTheDamned: 11:42am On Jan 17, 2022
helinues:

Mods would come and attend to you.

Ain't gat no time for balderdash

wink

The internet never ever forgets. As much as we would all like to change account and dissociate ourselves from our past deeds, they are a constant reminder why we should endeavor to live an honest life.

smiley

Bye

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Pigs Monday Sit-at-home by helinues: 11:43am On Jan 17, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
To anyone who thinks I made q false claim about helinues

Do a deep search into old topics in the agricultural section, several years back and decide if I wrongly accused him as he claims. Or talk to very old nairalanders here.

I am not a thug or a tout, I don't hurl insults or slander anyone .

Thank you

Nofuckstogive, you think say I no know say na you, same false allegations that's making your regular moniker to be resting in pieces.

Why telling them to go through Agric section when you already have your proofs, why not post it

Well, this moniker would soon join the rest

1 Like

Re: Ipob Pigs Monday Sit-at-home by KingOfTheDamned: 11:45am On Jan 17, 2022
helinues:

Nofuckstogive, you think say I no know say na you, same false allegations that's making your regular moniker to be resting in pieces.

Why telling them to go through Agric section when you already have your proofs, why not post it

Well, this moniker would soon join the rest

Are you done? If not this is against the rules I would have posted your real identity here but that would attract a ban.

I know you sir through and through. This is my one and only account , check my IP.. unlike others I am gainfully employed and don't have time for numerous mischief and accounts .

Bye sir

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Pigs Monday Sit-at-home by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:45am On Jan 17, 2022
[s]
gidgiddy:
I wonder ehy this sit at home is paining people who are not even from the South East?
[/s]
Re: Ipob Pigs Monday Sit-at-home by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:46am On Jan 17, 2022
[s]
KingOfTheDamned:

Are you done? If not this is against the rules I would have posted your real identity here but that would attract a ban.

I know you sir through and through. This is my one and only account , check my IP.. unlike others I am gainfully employed and don't have time for numerous mischief and accounts .

Bye sir
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Ipob Pigs Monday Sit-at-home by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:47am On Jan 17, 2022
[s]
KingOfTheDamned:

wink

The internet never ever forgets. As much as we would all like to change account and dissociate ourselves from our past deeds, they are a constant reminder why we should endeavor to live an honest life.

smiley

Bye
[/s]
Re: Ipob Pigs Monday Sit-at-home by KingOfTheDamned: 11:47am On Jan 17, 2022

1 Like

Re: Ipob Pigs Monday Sit-at-home by helinues: 11:52am On Jan 17, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
[s][/s]

Talk about the pigs Sit-at-home don't sikp the topic

The guy is deliberately derailing the thread

1 Like

Re: Ipob Pigs Monday Sit-at-home by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:54am On Jan 17, 2022
helinues:

The guy is deliberately derailing the thread

Don't mind him

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dr. Bukola Saraki 16 Years Administration With Zero Achievement / 2023: Orji Kalu’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Dominates South East / IPOB Tells Asari Dokubo To Mind His Utterances Against Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.