Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,473 members, 7,836,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

10 Best Books To Read In 2022 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Best Books To Read In 2022 (219 Views)

Acts Of Books: How To Read Faster, Assimilate Better And Retain Smarter / How To Read At Night Comfortably / 10 Best Courses To Study In Nigeria Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Best Books To Read In 2022 by egobright(m): 11:18am On Jan 17, 2022
Good day my great people of Nairaland.

I like reading, and can spend several hours each day reading particularly on my phone, but I discover recently that I hardly finish some books I start reading, most times because of the content of the book I'm reading.

However, for some reason I haven't read a book for some time now. I have resultantly decided to read at least a book every month through out this year (2022).
Please I need suggestions from great readers on 10 great books to read in 2022.
Thanks.

Please moderator help me push to FP for more contributions
Re: 10 Best Books To Read In 2022 by SomeBogan: 11:36am On Jan 17, 2022
If you like science fiction you should read Dune by Frank Herbert. It was written on 1965 and is still one of the best science fiction books ever written.

I am reading the 3rd book in the series as well as the fatal shore, by Robert Hughes, a history or Australia from pre European settlement up to the 1900s.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help Pls!!! / What Happens If A Visa Application Is Refused? How Immigration Lawyer Help? / Denmark Government Scholarship 2022 | Open to International Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.