Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Bajomo, Others Celebrate Wife On Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bajomo, Others Celebrate Wife On Birthday (373 Views)

Churchill, AY Comedian, Others Celebrate Alexreports Wife As She Marks Birthday / Daddy Showkey's Wife, Sandra And Children: Singer Celebrate Wife’s Birthday / Ogbonna Kanu Cuts Braids To Celebrate Wife Laura Ikeji On Her Birthday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bajomo, Others Celebrate Wife On Birthday by MikePhilly(m): 11:23am On Jan 17, 2022
The Resident Reverend of New Covenant Church-Iju Center is celebrating his wife, Oluyemisi Margret Bajomo, as she turns a year older today, Monday, 17th of January 2022.

The cleric took to Facebook and the official NCC platform to celebrate his wife.

He posted

Happy birthday to the unbreakable woman/wife and uncommon pearl. It's your season of overflowing fruitfulness, joy, honour and unstoppable establishment. Keep shinning, keep standing strong. Rejoice in the goodness and faithfulness of the Lord. Help me appreciate this amiable wife and women of God!

Many took to the comments to celebrate Oluyemisi Bajomo, who is widely respected as ‘CapstoneVille Proprietress’ and Pastor Sam Afolabi was first to extend his best wishes to the Bajomos

"Today 17th of January is your birthday. My family and I only have best wishes for you at this time...may our Lord bless you ever more, keep you like the apple of His eye, cause His countenance to shine brighter all over you in Jesus' name. Amen. You are loved and cherished always! CONGRATULATIONS! It is a double happy new year, happy birthday!"

Mr. Patrick Okon Snr, wrote

Happy birthday to you our sister of Zion May your new age ushering you to perfect joy , peace that no Man can' give , May the countenance of the Lord shine upon you and your family remain shining and blessed.

Her namesake Yemisi Omirin too wrote

Happy birthday to you Ma, l wish you and your family an accelerated divine upliftment of good things as you journey through the new year of your life.amen

Evangelist Pat Oyelakin also wrote

Happy birthday to you my iya okoo to shaprapra. The Lord bless and comfort you in all sides in Jesus Name �

Christian and digital Librarian, Dorcas Afolabi, wife to Pastor Sam Afolabi, also wrote

Wishing you many happy returns our beloved Pastor Mrs and 'mother in Isreal'.It is your new season of Greater grace,greater glory and greater testimonies of God's unprecedented goodness in Jesus name.Hearty cheers

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=728654781636413&id=100034756921821

Re: Bajomo, Others Celebrate Wife On Birthday by professore(m): 12:29pm On Jan 17, 2022
The woman fine.

Meanwhile check my signature below and take a step NOW.
Re: Bajomo, Others Celebrate Wife On Birthday by MikePhilly(m): 9:21pm On Jan 17, 2022
professore:
The woman fine.

Meanwhile check my signature below and take a step NOW.

To think she's been married for two decades and 6 kids to Reverend Kayode Olufemi Bajomo. Evidence of God's grace

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ignore ‘Sex For Role’ Claims In Nollywood — Kanayo O. Kanayo Tells Fans / Nigeria Loses Her First Professor Of Architecture! Pics / Nobody Can Destroy What I Worked So Hard To Build –obi Cubana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.