Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,395 members, 7,954,574 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:06 PM

Malik Faisal Akram: FBI Release Photos Of British Muslim Man Who Held 4 Hostage - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Malik Faisal Akram: FBI Release Photos Of British Muslim Man Who Held 4 Hostage (42398 Views)

Obama’s Half-Brother, Malik Obama Endorses Trump For U.S. President / Muslim Gangs Attack Pubs In Pursuit Of British Citizens(photos) / Breaking -Israeli Soldiers Kill HAMAS Commander Ahmed Siam Who Held Jews Hostage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malik Faisal Akram: FBI Release Photos Of British Muslim Man Who Held 4 Hostage by TenQ: 9:25am On Jan 19, 2022
amrichy:

There are very many of them, but unfortunately I don't want to waste my time finding them out.
But here is one of them: Exodus 22:20
" Anyone who sacrifices to any god other than the Lord must be destroyed"
Now imagine if Muslims are also commanded to destroy any man that worship any god other than Allah!
I'm sure you can see how such law/commandment can cause people to commit acts that can be tagged "terrorism".
The good thing is that christians are good at choosing the "sensible" parts of the scriptures to obey grin. They know that a good God cannot really be serious about some of the things he commands them to do grin grin grin
You seem not to understand what you read. The Jews were placed on oath to worship only Jehovah and ANY Jew (not non Jews) that worship any other God must be destroyed.

If Muslims do that in Mecca or Medina, fine. But should they extend it to Nigeria or any other country?

But unfortunately, there isn't a similitude of law that suggests that a Christian should fight anyone nor kill anyone in the name of Religion or Christ or Church. If there is, let's see it.

Based on Allah's hatred for Jews and Christians, do you think we worship the same God?
Re: Malik Faisal Akram: FBI Release Photos Of British Muslim Man Who Held 4 Hostage by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 19, 2022
TenQ:

Okay. Let's put it to the test.
I've read both the Qur'an and many hadiths and it is usually highly subjective.

I will simply ask you to give me an instance/example to this from the Qur'an. It doesn't exist sir!

UK is not currently an Islamic state. On the day Muslims take over UK, does it mean that Christians will have to pay protection tax to the Muslim Government?

Protection from who?
But Muslims would not have to pay such tax.
Do you think this is fair?
(Especially because the hadiths do not say only antagonistic Christians and Jews will pay such tax).

Based on this discrimination, Do you think the God of the Jews and Christians is the same as Allah?

Can you find me an example from the Hadiths or Qur'an that says this!? It doesn't exist!
It is modern Muslims who have be "Taqqiyyad" to believe this

Paradise straight for these kind of people?

In Christianity, a martyr is strictly one who is Murdered (not even in self defence) for standing by his faith in Christ!

you should send me a mail and i will elaborate alots of things
Re: Malik Faisal Akram: FBI Release Photos Of British Muslim Man Who Held 4 Hostage by TenQ: 10:15am On Jan 19, 2022
Hisbah21:

you should send me a mail and i will elaborate alots of things
I can do that BUT
If I send you a mail, will you also listen to me?
Re: Malik Faisal Akram: FBI Release Photos Of British Muslim Man Who Held 4 Hostage by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 19, 2022
TenQ:
I can do that BUT If I send you a mail, will you also listen to me?
ofcourse
Re: Malik Faisal Akram: FBI Release Photos Of British Muslim Man Who Held 4 Hostage by TenQ: 12:31pm On Jan 19, 2022
Hisbah21:

ofcourse

Ill delete after you acknowledge
Re: Malik Faisal Akram: FBI Release Photos Of British Muslim Man Who Held 4 Hostage by TenQ: 12:35pm On Jan 19, 2022
muzeze77:
Islam has been more peaceful than Christianity, no Islam country dropped nuclear bomb, Muslims did not start world war 1 or 2 . The folks that kidnapped many Africans as slaves and moved them to America are not Muslims ,Most of the ebos transporting drugs are not Muslims , when a white man shoots up a school you don't hear them describe him as Christian man
So, America is a Christian country!?

Britain is also a Christian Country!?

And Germany, and France, and Russia!?

What is your highest level of education?
Re: Malik Faisal Akram: FBI Release Photos Of British Muslim Man Who Held 4 Hostage by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 19, 2022
[quote author=TenQ post=109503384]
babalolaoa@gmail.com

Ill delete after you acknowledge
Re: Malik Faisal Akram: FBI Release Photos Of British Muslim Man Who Held 4 Hostage by TenQ: 12:42pm On Jan 19, 2022
Hisbah21:

alright
Alright. Please delete your last response. Ive deleted my email
Re: Malik Faisal Akram: FBI Release Photos Of British Muslim Man Who Held 4 Hostage by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 19, 2022
TenQ:
Alright. Please delete your last response. Ive deleted my email

done
Re: Malik Faisal Akram: FBI Release Photos Of British Muslim Man Who Held 4 Hostage by TenQ: 12:46pm On Jan 19, 2022
Hisbah21:

done
Thanks. Expecting your first mail
Re: Malik Faisal Akram: FBI Release Photos Of British Muslim Man Who Held 4 Hostage by Kulawyn: 10:24am On Jan 20, 2022
That's an awful thing to keep someone as a hostage. Human beings are free living beings, so it's pretty difficult to make them being hostages or dictate them something. You know sometimes people might be dictated, however as a rule it's concealed under the ideology or political system. However, if we speak about kidnapping then it's awful and kidnappers have to be punished according to the legal system of particular countries. No doubts, that some countries have mild punishment toward kidnappers, but I think that all the efforts to interfere the physical freedom of people have to be punished stcitly.
Re: Malik Faisal Akram: FBI Release Photos Of British Muslim Man Who Held 4 Hostage by AutoC: 7:25am On Jan 21, 2022
System202:

Just use the same Google and Quran vs bible which one is more violent

While there see war stories in the old testament, Jesus came n expressly commanded us to be peaceful in new testament. Mohamed outrightly asked you yo kill apostates n none Muslim....say something else
Re: Malik Faisal Akram: FBI Release Photos Of British Muslim Man Who Held 4 Hostage by Empiree: 4:33am On Jan 24, 2022
Justiceleague1:

Thanks be to Allah,the SWAT and FBI blew the head of the terrorist off grin grin grin
educate yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMEk1V28xYs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Julius Malema Supporters Beat Up Whites Protesting 'Racist' Song in SA (PICS) / Mamoudou Gassama Awarded By Paris Mayor (Photos) / Scott Ritter: US-NATO Cannot Win Russia In A Large Scale War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.