Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Man Defiles His Step-sister’s 2-year-old Child In Benue (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Defiles His Step-sister’s 2-year-old Child In Benue (video) (17710 Views)

35-Year-Old Man Defiles His 2-Year-Old Daughter & 13-Year-Old Househelp (Photo) / Man Defiles His 3 Underage Daughters In Anambra (Photos) / 35-year-old Security Man Defiles His 12-year-old Stepdaughter In Imo(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Defiles His Step-sister’s 2-year-old Child In Benue (video) by Aonkuuse(m): 12:55pm On Jan 17, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMQ3vuaYmEc

A 28-year-old man defiled a 2-year-old baby at Okokoro road Otukpo, Benue state on 15 January.

It was gathered that the man who regularly visits the mother of the child defiled the little girl when she left her with him in the parlour.

Narrating how the incident happened, a Benue activist, Ukan Kurugh said the suspect is a step-brother to the victim’s mother.

Taking to social media, Kurugh wrote:

“I received a call from a lady yesterday regarding the rape of her two years old daughter by her uncle who is 28 years old. The incidence is said to have taken place at Okokoro road Otukpo on the 15/01/2021.

The mother narrated to me through my informant that her step brother was a regular visitor to the house as a result her baby was fond of him.

So on this particular day, when he visited again she confidently left them in the parlor and went to wash her containers which she uses in packaging Zobo and kunu Aya for sale.

However, she had a premonition that something was wrong and decided to go inside to check her baby

On entering she saw the Man pampering the baby who was drenched in sweat.

She collected the baby from him and asked him what happened to her baby? He was silent.

She then asked her baby what was wrong and the little baby said it’s her uncle that has made her bumbum to be paining her.

The baby girl has been asked severally where the uncle touched her and each time she places her hand on her private part.

A medical examination at the hospital reveals bruises and blood clots in her vagina. ( The video was also sent to me while she was crying in pain during the examination)

The suspect was apprehended by the vigilante and confessed to this offense, claiming it was his first time. (This was also recorded on video and it’s posted as well).

He attempted to run away when they noticed weed (Igbo) on him and was re-arrested by the vigilante group.

However I was told by my contact person some form of negotiations/fishy dealings was ongoing around the case to settle outta the public eye. I immediately brought the matter to the attention of the no nonsense Executive Chairman of Otukpo LG, Hon. George Alli whom I know and respect for his intolerance for such cases. Hon George Alli immediately swung into action by drawing the attention of the Police who made arrest from the hands of the vigilante guys and he has personally undertaken the matter to assist the Police in whatever way necessary for due investigation and Prosecution of this matter. The culprit will be charged to court latest tomorrow and kept behind bars while every other process is ongoing under the watchful eyes of a dogged fighter against rape and social vices MC Kpakpakpa

Watch this space for further updates on this matter.”

https://www.facebook.com/1575764303/posts/10224394718366964/

Source: https://salemgists.com/man-defiles-his-step-sisters-2-year-old-child-in-benue-video/

1 Like

Re: Man Defiles His Step-sister’s 2-year-old Child In Benue (video) by Hezzyluv: 12:56pm On Jan 17, 2022
If he defiled a 2years old baby, the partial punishment he's to receive is to start licking the sore on his feet before the real punishment undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Defiles His Step-sister’s 2-year-old Child In Benue (video) by Megatone(m): 12:59pm On Jan 17, 2022
Men control your sexual urge this year

Its obvious the guy has mental problem.

8 Likes

Re: Man Defiles His Step-sister’s 2-year-old Child In Benue (video) by devilmaycry: 1:02pm On Jan 17, 2022
2 years old??..smh
Castrate d basttard!!!...

When ashawo 500naira dey

17 Likes

Re: Man Defiles His Step-sister’s 2-year-old Child In Benue (video) by Iniobong34: 1:03pm On Jan 17, 2022
Eweeeeeeh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Defiles His Step-sister’s 2-year-old Child In Benue (video) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 17, 2022
I am speechless angry angry
Re: Man Defiles His Step-sister’s 2-year-old Child In Benue (video) by Karlovych: 1:06pm On Jan 17, 2022
embarassed The kinsmen of the vulture griller never cease to amaze people, spits.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Defiles His Step-sister’s 2-year-old Child In Benue (video) by illicit(m): 1:45pm On Jan 17, 2022
Na dis kain guys dey make people insult weed smokers
Re: Man Defiles His Step-sister’s 2-year-old Child In Benue (video) by Boogyman557: 2:25pm On Jan 17, 2022
Holly Gram cool WTF YA SAY

Na who be Dat useless MANCHI of a guy

Abeg make una carry am LOCATE my AMA or UNIT

Na to BLAST BLAST em BLOKOS from d left angle side so dat d BLOKOS go SCATTER WELL WELL

BLAST BLAST em left YANNSH and right LEG

BLAST BLAST Every WER BLASTABLE

PITOTO PILOLO MANTOTO

WTF MAN
Re: Man Defiles His Step-sister’s 2-year-old Child In Benue (video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:21pm On Jan 17, 2022
DEATH IS THE ONLY SOLUTION

[img]https://c./IAVSof4Qa4UAAAAM/john-wick-keanu-reeves.gif[/img]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Defiles His Step-sister’s 2-year-old Child In Benue (video) by Brendaniel: 7:54pm On Jan 17, 2022
Na wa o
Re: Man Defiles His Step-sister’s 2-year-old Child In Benue (video) by money121(m): 7:55pm On Jan 17, 2022
Ok
Re: Man Defiles His Step-sister’s 2-year-old Child In Benue (video) by yusluvad(m): 7:55pm On Jan 17, 2022
He should be castrated asap. embarassed embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Defiles His Step-sister’s 2-year-old Child In Benue (video) by PrinceOfLagos: 7:55pm On Jan 17, 2022
Benuejosh

1 Like

Re: Man Defiles His Step-sister’s 2-year-old Child In Benue (video) by Lovenorth: 7:55pm On Jan 17, 2022
Benue terrorists are very useless and bestially stupid
Re: Man Defiles His Step-sister’s 2-year-old Child In Benue (video) by Mandesz(m): 7:56pm On Jan 17, 2022
Congratulations to all Nigerians, naija have move another step closer to winning the trophy for bin a country with most useless and wicked people on earth. Congratulations again!

2 Likes

Re: Man Defiles His Step-sister’s 2-year-old Child In Benue (video) by TSaveri: 7:56pm On Jan 17, 2022
Cut his dick

Case closed
Re: Man Defiles His Step-sister’s 2-year-old Child In Benue (video) by Justinlean02(m): 7:57pm On Jan 17, 2022
Sorry to the poor kid, and apologies for drailing the thread but why's Nairaland not following the FIFA Best awards?
Re: Man Defiles His Step-sister’s 2-year-old Child In Benue (video) by babacos: 7:57pm On Jan 17, 2022
He should be castrated...I hope this idiot is normal, Maybe he needs help
Re: Man Defiles His Step-sister’s 2-year-old Child In Benue (video) by DropsMic(m): 7:58pm On Jan 17, 2022
Pig

1 Like

Re: Man Defiles His Step-sister’s 2-year-old Child In Benue (video) by xeratek: 7:58pm On Jan 17, 2022
OK Patrick Enyum AKA Patlex. While you are showing pictures of let me show your real picture here so that everyone can see and take note of you

1 Like

Re: Man Defiles His Step-sister’s 2-year-old Child In Benue (video) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:58pm On Jan 17, 2022
Re: Man Defiles His Step-sister’s 2-year-old Child In Benue (video) by ldugop: 7:58pm On Jan 17, 2022
babacos:
He should be castrated...I hope this idiot is normal, Maybe he needs help
Seconded
Even thirded
Re: Man Defiles His Step-sister’s 2-year-old Child In Benue (video) by Benitoh: 8:00pm On Jan 17, 2022
Where is sapphire at??

She's needed here as matter of urgency.
Re: Man Defiles His Step-sister’s 2-year-old Child In Benue (video) by maxwelloweezy(m): 8:00pm On Jan 17, 2022
Njibuta
Re: Man Defiles His Step-sister’s 2-year-old Child In Benue (video) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 17, 2022
Animals everywhere.

Benue men and sex.. inseparable. That is why they birth 3 dozens and still rape minors.

Fia!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Kills Sister After Reading 7 Books Of Moses / RRS arrests Cable thieves in Lagos, Recover 168 meter long cable(Photos) / Lifeless Body Of A Missing Man In Delta Found Along The Road (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.