Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,435 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

99 Percent Of Those Who Hate Tinubu Don't Have Pvc's - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 99 Percent Of Those Who Hate Tinubu Don't Have Pvc's (439 Views)

Dogara To Tinubu: Don't Be A Mourner-in-chief, Stop The Killings Now / Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife / 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

99 Percent Of Those Who Hate Tinubu Don't Have Pvc's by Charleys: 2:20pm On Jan 17, 2022
They keep shouting Oduduwa republic here and there but do not have PVC's to vote against tinubu.

I like tinubu as a highness man that he is but not as a president.
I wrote about it here:
https://www.nairaland.com/6939694/tinubu-puff-puff-pass-presidential

I have my PVC to make sure this dies not happen. Until tinubu is serious about presidency, then I will vote for him.

But the Oduduwa republic miscreants keep shouting that tinubu won't and can't be president.

It's time to take action not to criticize tinubu.

Stop shouting Oduduwa republic because you don't like tinubu as a candidate, go and get your PVC.

Like I said earlier to tinubu.

Get serious.
Re: 99 Percent Of Those Who Hate Tinubu Don't Have Pvc's by Charleys: 2:51pm On Jan 17, 2022
To whom it may concern.
Re: 99 Percent Of Those Who Hate Tinubu Don't Have Pvc's by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 17, 2022
But the Oduduwa republic miscreants keep shouting that tinubu won't and can't be president.
Many of the odua nasan are ibo in disguise

3 Likes

Re: 99 Percent Of Those Who Hate Tinubu Don't Have Pvc's by headSmasher: 3:43pm On Jan 17, 2022
This one is on mkpurumiri, can think straight
Re: 99 Percent Of Those Who Hate Tinubu Don't Have Pvc's by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 4:00pm On Jan 17, 2022
SlyDev:

Many of the odua nasan are ibo in disguise
lol including Sunday Igboho.

How these Yoruba Muslims (Tinubu urchins) lay claim to yoruba land as if they're real yorubas amazes me.
imagine immigrants dictating who is and who's not yoruba angry
I blame real Omoluabis for all these nonsense.

God bless Omoluabis like Olabode George

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 99 Percent Of Those Who Hate Tinubu Don't Have Pvc's by Babaken(m): 4:13pm On Jan 17, 2022
You mean the man that will continue from the footsteps of buhari

1 Like

Re: 99 Percent Of Those Who Hate Tinubu Don't Have Pvc's by Jostoman: 4:14pm On Jan 17, 2022
Yes, PDP should start registration and giving PVC to their people in Lagos.
Re: 99 Percent Of Those Who Hate Tinubu Don't Have Pvc's by blamingthedevil: 4:16pm On Jan 17, 2022
Bola Tinubu may not need to spend much on publicity.

The publicity is being carried out by opposition. This week alone I can count up to 100 converts . Nairaland should send Bill to BAT Campaign(vice-versa), because out of five threads that make it to front page, Bola Tinubu's name must appear in two.
Re: 99 Percent Of Those Who Hate Tinubu Don't Have Pvc's by Charleys: 7:44pm On Jan 17, 2022
blamingthedevil:

The publicity is being carried out by opposition. This week alone I can count up to 100 converts . Nairaland should send Bill to BAT Campaign(vice-versa), because out of five threads that make it to front page, Bola Tinubu's name must appear in two.

You've been commenting the same thing for over three days now.
It's like you are a bot or you lack reasoning capacity

Re: 99 Percent Of Those Who Hate Tinubu Don't Have Pvc's by basilo101: 7:47pm On Jan 17, 2022
Why are Tinubu's supporters crying of imaginary hate? Must everybody support your candidate?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 99 Percent Of Those Who Hate Tinubu Don't Have Pvc's by Charleys: 12:29pm On Jan 22, 2022
Get your PVC or cry for another 8 years

1 Like

Re: 99 Percent Of Those Who Hate Tinubu Don't Have Pvc's by Charleys: 7:25am On Jan 28, 2022
A PVC
Re: 99 Percent Of Those Who Hate Tinubu Don't Have Pvc's by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:29am On Jan 28, 2022
headSmasher:
This one is on mkpurumiri, can think straight
But Tinubu is also an addict and a Baron.
Re: 99 Percent Of Those Who Hate Tinubu Don't Have Pvc's by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:34am On Jan 28, 2022
blamingthedevil:

Stop copying and pasting this nonsense all over NL. Thiefnub.u is known worldwide. In America he is a well known drug baron and addict . Here we know he's a drug addict and looter, election rigger and a womanizer.

Yes he doesn't need advert at all.
Re: 99 Percent Of Those Who Hate Tinubu Don't Have Pvc's by iokpebholo: 7:45am On Jan 28, 2022
So it's only Tinubu supporters who have pvc abi?Op ur brain dey pain u

(1) (Reply)

'umahi Wants To Use Ebubeagu To Kill Me'- Former House Of Reps Member Cries Out / Most Corrupt Countries In The World ...2021 / In A Scale Of 10 What Is Your Score Card Of Buhari's Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.