Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,425 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Kidnappers Abduct More Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Pics) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kidnappers Abduct More Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Pics) (50749 Views)

Dispatch Rider Thrills Motorists On 3rd Mainland Bridge: Pictures & Video / Panic As Tanker Falls At Otedola, Lagos. Motorists On The Run (photos, Video) / Tanker Fire On Lagos Ibadan Expressway: Corpses Evacuated, Eyewitness Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Abduct More Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Pics) by J3susFr3ak: 10:29pm On Jan 17, 2022
egoldman:

All this your dogon tronchi point to one conclusion, the President of Nigeria who is the commander in chief of the whole armed forces both air, land and sea has failed woefully.

These kidnappers are not ghosts, almost all the victims have confirmed they are Fulanis, either by their language or appearance, yet the president has continued to treat them with kid gloves while innocent citizens are being massacred like chicken by these monsters from hell.

Meanwhile as usual Tinubu will keep quiet while his people and region are being ravaged by these terrorists because he wants to be president of nigeria.Maybe he will ask us where is the cown this time around or is Evans a herdsmen.

Imagine a private conversation between Buhari, Malami and Tinubu where Buhari says: "Just accept Open Grazing ...allow the cows to freely roam wherever they want...then we will back your ambition for the Presidency."

What will Mr. Tinubu do?
Re: Kidnappers Abduct More Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Pics) by sharpwriter(m): 10:30pm On Jan 17, 2022
PurestBoy:

Na robbery be the only worry, I love night journey cos the road dey dey free, still took my niece who returned to school in Ukraine to airport on November 4 last year, he departure was 9:15pm, I still entered Ibadan that night.
Robbery is only a part of what you should worry about. If your car develops fault, it ain't easy seeing help.

God forbid, if there's an accident, you will only be called lucky if someone witnessed it when it happened. If not you'll only be discovered the following morning and the unpalatable may have happened. Etc. So be careful.
Re: Kidnappers Abduct More Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Pics) by zedegit: 10:36pm On Jan 17, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr101:
This is getting serious. I ply this road almost every week. God, please save your people.

What is Amotekun doing about it?

FG army should have deployed drones around that spot.

Those bastards should be shot at sight but it seems they have a Godfather above.

That's why I am not in support of another hausa president.

Nigeria needs to be sanitized.
Re: Kidnappers Abduct More Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Pics) by sharpwriter(m): 10:37pm On Jan 17, 2022
JooEeL:

Baba you better forget Gani Adams. He's not a firm supporter of Yoruba nation. The man too is anti-Igboho. Besides he still mixes his mouth of separation with restructuring. He has openly confronted agitators like Yeye Dara and even his men did a public show of curses laid on her.

The man has completely refrained from honouring invites on Yoruba agitation shows (although we can't judge fully cos who knows what is happening underground)

As for Tinubu, this man seems to be behind the death of Funsho Williams. This man seems to be at least, in the know of the death of the protesters at Lekki tollgate (he was with the white killer Catriona Lainge 48hrs before the cold-blooded execution). There is no transparency with the Lagos government activities. Only 10% of funds generated from our seaports in Lagos is reported.

I don't even want to mention his original sin: foisting Buhari on us. This man never criticised him, kept praising him and made the most painful statement of all time: Yoruba and Fulanis are one. This came during the peak of Fulani terrorism on our soil when Igangan was ransacked and children burnt there.

Some say he has some silent plans in favour of Yorubas that he will unleash when he gets to power. But if extreme politicking of our lives on Yoruba soil is the cost, then I think we've had enough of such dirty games. This is how they want us to get used to killings, terrorism and poverty like the way northerners are.

As yorubas, we are being seriously dragged backwards and backwards. Most yorubas these days are now delusional. Many do not know what a good country is at all. They are now just used to poverty, lack, corruption etc. I weep for my race.
Of course I know that Gani is useless, I only mentioned him because he holds a title of great responsibility which he has reduced to ceremonial. May this land where he got that title reward him with same level of disposition he has given it.

We can only hope for a miracle because I know that between now and next year, a lot is gonna happen. In fact, if care is not taken, the much anticipated war may suddenly just start this year.

3 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Abduct More Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Pics) by TooMuchStuff: 10:40pm On Jan 17, 2022
Basher8583:

And when those kidnappers are finally caught you will find out that they're actually my fulani brothers

Fixed
Re: Kidnappers Abduct More Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Pics) by smallsmall: 10:45pm On Jan 17, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr101:
This is getting serious. I ply this road almost every week. God, please save your people.

This is exactly what Sunday "Igboho" Adeyemo was trying to prevent before Buhari and his Yoruba Accomplice, especially that one who is so desperate to become President in 2023, went to connive with some other Yoruba traitors (Obas, Commissioner of Police, some Yoruba Elites, etc), to snitch on Sunday Igboho and allow Buhari to use DSS to attack him.

Igboho is dying in a Beninoise Prison right now, on the Orders of Buhari, with no-charges pressed against and that Hediot Governor of Ogun State (and others of the SW) were welcoming Buhari and calling him "Omo'wale"!
What sort of Evil Child slaughters his siblings?
SHAME on all the Governors of the SW.

It is obvious to any non-b@st@rd Yoruba person now that these Foreign, Terrorist Fulani Herdsmen are on a Conquest mission, to wipe out other tribes and take over their land.
They will keep kidnapping your Parents, impoverish them with Ransom demands and use the Ransom money to buy more weapons that they will use to wipe away Yoruba Towns and Villages.

You wont hear Mr. "Where are the Cows" say anything about this but he is all over Northern Nigeria right now, distributing his stolen loot, so they can Vote for him. Evil Opolo Eyes will not smell that Aso Rock till he dies, as long as the Lord lives.

I mean, how can any sane Southerner or Yoruba Vote for a man who does not have their interest and wellbeing at heart?
He will do worse than Obasanjo, to the SW, if he ever gets elected as President.

Amotekun needs to justify their Pay or get disbanded immediately.
They should start carrying heavy weapons, just like the Vigilantees in the North

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Abduct More Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Pics) by sharpwriter(m): 10:46pm On Jan 17, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

Make una dey wait for Igboho and Aare kakanfo. Make una no stand up fight.
Why you no lead the fight, àbí you no be man? Baba in every race, there are those who leads and bell the cat. And if Gani doesn't realize the importance of his role, he should stop making it ceremonial and quit. Na yeye man he be.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Abduct More Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Pics) by JooEeL(m): 10:47pm On Jan 17, 2022
sharpwriter:

Of course I know that Gani is useless, I only mentioned him because he holds a title of great responsibility which he has reduced to ceremonial. May this land where he got that title reward him with same level of disposition he has given it.

We can only hope for a miracle because I know that between now and next year, a lot is gonna happen. In fact, if care is not taken, the much anticipated war may suddenly just start this year.

It's terrible. We are seriously under systematic slavery.

We are not in control of our resources. Do you know gold has been discovered in Ondo town and Chinese are already drilling there? Also gold has been found in a place in Oyo too and foreigners are tapping our resources? Which kind madness be this?

It's more than just Fulani invasion. Igboho stood up to these thieves, yet DSS Malami and co owned up to sending gunmen to kill him. The DSS and the govt are the terrorists but they want to somehow twist our brains to view Kanu and Igboho as terrorists? While Gumi and Kyari are still walking free?

And some Yorubas are acting like idiots still supporting Nigeria? I mean, are we mad or what? Theyve been killing us since time immemorial: Abiola was killed, Bola Ige was killed, Dele Giwa was killed, Fawehinmi was killed (believe it or not), even Fela and his mom were all systematically killed.

What are Yorubas still looking for in Nigeria is always my question? What were we idiotically looking for at the start? Ilorin was stolen from us and we still stuck with the idiots that took it from us? Shey we dey mad ni?

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Abduct More Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Pics) by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 10:50pm On Jan 17, 2022
smallsmall:

This is exactly what Sunday "Igboho" Adeyemo was trying to prevent before Buhari and his Yoruba Accomplice, especially that one who is so desperate to become President in 2023, went to connive with some other Yoruba traitors (Obas, Commissioner of Police, some Yoruba Elites, etc), to snitch on Sunday Igboho and allow Buhari to use DSS to attack him.

Igboho is dying in a Beninoise Prison right now, on the Orders of Buhari, with no-charges pressed against and that Hediot Governor of Ogun State (and others of the SW) were welcoming Buhari and calling him "Omo'wale"!
What sort of Evil Child slaughters his siblings?
SHAME on all the Governors of the SW.

It is obvious to any non-b@st@rd Yoruba person now that these Foreign, Terrorist Fulani Herdsmen are on a Conquest mission, to wipe out other tribes and take over their land.
They will keep kidnapping your Parents, impoverish them with Ransom demands and use the Ransom money to buy more weapons that they will use to wipe away Yoruba Towns and Villages.

You wont hear Mr. "Where are the Cows" say anything about this but he is all over Northern Nigeria right now, distributing his stolen loot, so they can Vote for him. Evil Opolo Eyes will not smell that Aso Rock till he dies, as long as the Lord lives.

I mean, how can any sane Southerner or Yoruba Vote for a man who does not have their interest and wellbeing at heart?
He will do worse than Obasanjo, to the SW, if he ever gets elected as President.

Amotekun needs to justify their Pay or get disbanded immediately.
They should start carrying heavy weapons, just like the Vigilantees in the North
When you speak against this nonsense Yoruba people will tag you Omo Ale. They don't want to face the reality, they are only interested in Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Abduct More Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Pics) by smallsmall: 10:55pm On Jan 17, 2022
sharpwriter:

You guys must research Gani very well.
His father is a Fulani Criminal who was ostracised from their Community and driven out of Town.
He then moved further South towards old Ondo state.
The Ondo King at that time, took pity on the Father and employed him as a Slave.
After awhile of servitude, the Ondo King allowed him to bring his Family into the outskirts of the town, for a family living.
That is how Gani was born in Ondo State.

He later used OPC as a stepping Stone to fame but you know, as we say, "A Dog can never stop eating ots own vomit"!
A Rose, by whatever name it is called, will still smell as Sweet as a Rose!
Omo'Ale will always scatter the Family.

Gani is acting true to type, like Father, like Son. A Dog will always side with the man with a Sore.
One day, we will hear that Gani is acting in cahoots with those terrorist, Fulani Herdsmen, because the same blood flows through them and him.

It is the stoopid Yoruba Kings that gave a foreigner such Title, that need to be flogged, until they rescind such title.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Abduct More Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Pics) by richie240: 10:59pm On Jan 17, 2022
Jakumo:
So sad to read sarcastic comments from wishful thinkers who imagine that making fun of kidnap victims in ANY part of Nigeria will magically spare the jesters and their loved ones from experiencing the same horrible fate at some point in the near future.

The kidnappers of Fulani extraction that are invading Nigeria constitute a clear and present danger to the ENTIRE nation, and to ALL tribes, therefore only an ignoramus would still continue making light of this unfolding terror threat that faces ALL Nigerians regardless of tribe or region of residence.
Emphasis on 'entire' and 'all tribes'!

Nonexisting:
Fulanis showing their undying love for afonjas, no big deal. Go about your normal daily activities people, this is nothing but romance between two lovers.
Lolz...
I juss know say I go see idiotic post laidizwan.

Genetically induced hatred and bitterness nor gree u see say igbos too fit dey amongst d kidnapped victims. Abi igboman nor dey pass d road?
In as much as u hear ' lagos-ibadan', u don begin rejoice say "God don catch my enemies"

Igbos!
SMH!
cool

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Abduct More Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Pics) by richie240: 11:00pm On Jan 17, 2022
Re: Kidnappers Abduct More Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Pics) by sharpwriter(m): 11:08pm On Jan 17, 2022
JooEeL:

We are not in control of our resources. Do you know gold has been discovered in Ondo town and Chinese are already drilling there? Also gold has been found in a place in Oyo too and foreigners are tapping our resources? Which kind madness be this?

It's more than just Fulani invasion. Igboho stood up to these thieves, yet DSS Malami and co owned up to sending gunmen to kill him. The DSS and the govt are the terrorists but they want to somehow twist our brains to view Kanu and Igboho as terrorists? While Gumi and Kyari are still walking free?

And some Yorubas are acting like idiots still supporting Nigeria? I mean, are we mad or what? Theyve been killing us since time immemorial: Abiola was killed, Bola Ige was killed, Dele Giwa was killed, Fawehinmi was killed (believe it or not), even Fela and his mom were all systematically killed.

What are Yorubas still looking for in Nigeria is always my question? What were we idiotically looking for at the start? Ilorin was stolen from us and we still stuck with the idiots that took it from us? Shey we dey mad ni?
Yes, we dey mad grin
I don't think we can achieve freedom without a violent fight but unfortunately many youths in the south especially west don't understand the ideology or truth of the need for our own nation.

They don't understand that they had their own country even less than 120 years ago before it was stolen from them.

And then, I believe that the two major religions brought to us is a major weakness, especially our brand of Christianity. These religions plus education made us sophisticated while we threw away boldness, courage and powers that our ancestors had to establish the Yoruba territory.

In other words, a great population of us have been made cowards and dundees who take shit cheesy this isn't the true Yoruba spirit.

Talk much for there baba, it is tiresome.

3 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Abduct More Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Pics) by smallsmall: 11:09pm On Jan 17, 2022
JooEeL:

The problem of Yorubas are its Elites (Kings, Politicians,Money-bags and some highly "Educated" Illiterates!
They are all Traitors and Saboteurs of the Yoruba Cause and it did not just start today, it goes back hundreds of years.
Go and listen to that Epic Song by Chief hubert Ogunde, 'Yoruba'ronu'.

The Yoruba Elites dont care about Yorubas or Yorubaland, as long as they make money off the blood of their fellow Yorubas, while conniving with the "Enemies of Yorubas"

But Yoruba Youths are too busy focusing on other tribes, defending their own Yoruba Elites (ofcourse, that is how a real "omoluwabi" is expected to behave UNDER NORMAL CIRCUMSTANCE but nothing is normal anymore), while the same Elites are selling hem off into slavery!

Look at what is happening in the SE, as of today.
we all know how the SE Kings and political leaders have been selling igbos to their Enemies.
If the 'Enemy within' does not kill or expose you, the external enemy can hardly do you any harm..
A Civilisation is never destroyed, unless it first destroys itself from within (Traitors and Saboteurs)

But of recent, we have seen the SE purging itself of all these criminal Ezes and Political gladiators, one by one.
Now, before any Igbo Leader will collect money from a Fulani oppressor, to sell out an Igbo Son, he will think twice because UGM is not a joke in Alaigbo.

Yorubas have been too docile with their "Leaders" and the result will be terrible, too terrible, if e is not taken and taken quickly.
Re: Kidnappers Abduct More Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Pics) by sharpwriter(m): 11:10pm On Jan 17, 2022
smallsmall:

You guys must research Gani very well.
His father is a Fulani Criminal who was ostracised from their Community and driven out of Town.
He then moved further South towards old Ondo state.
The Ondo King at that time, took pity on the Father and employed him as a Slave.
After awhile of servitude, the Ondo King allowed him to bring his Family into the outskirts of the town, for a family living.
That is how Gani was born in Ondo State.

He later used OPC as a stepping Stone to fame but you know, as we say, "A Dog can never stop eating ots own vomit"!
A Rose, by whatever name it is called, will still smell as Sweet as a Rose!
Omo'Ale will always scatter the Family.

Gani is acting true to type, like Father, like Son. A Dog will always side with the man with a Sore.
One day, we will hear that Gani is acting in cahoots with those terrorist, Fulani Herdsmen, because the same blood flows through them and him.

It is the stoopid Yoruba Kings that gave a foreigner such Title, that need to be flogged, until they rescind such title.
Yeah, I know that story that he isn't Yoruba, but in this case Nupe. I don't know whether he has a Fulani blood in his veins anyway.
Re: Kidnappers Abduct More Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Pics) by smallsmall: 11:16pm On Jan 17, 2022
sharpwriter:

Yeah, I know that story that he isn't Yoruba, but in this case Nupe. I don't know what whether he has a Fulani blood in his veins anyway.

Calling someone "Mallam", is a show of respect, "Hausa, na Hausa! grin grin
Bottom line: Gani is not Yoruba and cannot be expected to defend Yoruba against his own race!
His behaviour, attitude and dispositions, fits the Bill. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Abduct More Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Pics) by JooEeL(m): 11:20pm On Jan 17, 2022
smallsmall:

The problem of Yorubas are its Elites (Kings, Politicians,Money-bags and some highly "Educated" Illiterates!
They are all Traitors and Saboteurs of the Yoruba Cause and it did not just start today, it goes back hundreds of years.
Go and listen to that Epic Song by Chief hubert Ogunde, 'Yoruba'ronu'.

The Yoruba Elites dont care about Yorubas or Yorubaland, as long as they make money off the blood of their fellow Yorubas, while conniving with the "Enemies of Yorubas"

But Yoruba Youths are too busy focusing on other tribes, defending their own Yoruba Elites (ofcourse, that is how a real "omoluwabi" is expected to behave UNDER NORMAL CIRCUMSTANCE but nothing is normal anymore), while the same Elites are selling hem off into slavery!

Look at what is happening in the SE, as of today.
we all know how the SE Kings and political leaders have been selling igbos to their Enemies.
If the 'Enemy within' does not kill or expose you, the external enemy can hardly do you any harm..
A Civilisation is never destroyed, unless it first destroys itself from within (Traitors and Saboteurs)

But of recent, we have seen the SE purging itself of all these criminal Ezes and Political gladiators, one by one.
Now, before any Igbo Leader will collect money from a Fulani oppressor, to sell out an Igbo Son, he will think twice because UGM is not a joke in Alaigbo.

Yorubas have been too docile with their "Leaders" and the result will be terrible, too terrible, if e is not taken and taken quickly.

Baba. You too gbaski abeg. To like your comment more than once dey hungry me. You be Igbo abi?
Re: Kidnappers Abduct More Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Pics) by smallsmall: 11:21pm On Jan 17, 2022
J3susFr3ak:

Imagine a private conversation between Buhari, Malami and Tinubu where Buhari says: "Just accept Open Grazing ...allow the cows to freely roam wherever they want...then we will back your ambition for the Presidency."

What will Mr. Tinubu do?

Buhari is not that magnanimous!
he will probably say: we will put you there but you must do all our bidding, accept or not?
The greedy B@stard will accept and even add that he is now a Fulani Man. undecided angry
Re: Kidnappers Abduct More Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Pics) by Str8talk21: 11:24pm On Jan 17, 2022
Nigerians shld wake up from their slumber, this is the handiwork of terrorists, murderous and ravishing killer Fulani herdsmen who have been given cover and protection by this jihadist govt of President Muhammed Buhari as they have metamorphosized into Boko Haram in the North East, Bandits in the North East, Killer Fulani herdsmen in the North Central, Unknown Gun men in the South-east, kidnappers in the South-south and both killer Fulani herdsmen/Kidnappers in the Southwest region of Nigeria.

Certainly, they will be exposed, disgraced & destroyed by the finger fire of God.

#FulaniherdsmenOnRampage
#FulaniherdsmenKilingNigerians
Re: Kidnappers Abduct More Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Pics) by sharpwriter(m): 11:25pm On Jan 17, 2022
smallsmall:

Calling someone "Mallam", is a show of respect, "Hausa, na Hausa! grin grin
Bottom line: Gani is not Yoruba and cannot be expected to defend Yoruba against his own race!
His behaviour, attitude and dispositions, fits the Bill. undecided
Hmmmm.... We're in deep sh!t mehn. I hope Aláàfin Lamidi is Yoruba blood sef because his own disposition is worse than Gani's own. They are all acting as if they are under curse.

Wolves don much among our sheep. angry
Re: Kidnappers Abduct More Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Pics) by smallsmall: 11:27pm On Jan 17, 2022
JooEeL:

Baba. You too gbaski abeg. To like your comment more than once dey hungry me. You be Igbo abi?

Everyone ask this question so often but l honestly dont think it should count.
A Yoruba must speak the truth, just as an Igbo should because we are all Southerners and this matter affects all of us.
Our Ethnicity should not be what shapes what we say or how we view issues.

I will still answer your question though...
Re: Kidnappers Abduct More Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Pics) by Selfmotivated: 11:29pm On Jan 17, 2022
Re: Kidnappers Abduct More Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Pics) by JooEeL(m): 11:31pm On Jan 17, 2022
sharpwriter:

Yes, we dey mad grin
I don't think we can achieve freedom without a violent fight but unfortunately many youths in the south especially west don't understand the ideology or truth of the need for our own nation.

They don't understand that they had their own country even less than 120 years ago before it was stolen from them.

And then, I believe that the two major religions brought to us is a major weakness, especially our brand of Christianity. These religions plus education made us sophisticated while we threw away boldness, courage and powers that our ancestors had to establish the Yoruba territory.

In other words, a great population of us have been made cowards and dundees who take shit cheesy this isn't the true Yoruba spirit.

Talk much for there baba, it is tiresome.

Brother, with this your comment now. I feel like weeping. Doctrines like if an enemy slaps ur left cheek, turn the other na hin go koba all of us o. What used to pain me is when they begin saying, "God will help us." "Jesus will rescue the nation". And when those annoying political G.Os now come out and be saying pray for the nation, God will heal the country.

Idiots! undecided

They never have practical debates and discussions. Always downplaying the looming danger. And brother, u know... I don't think we Yorubas are that intelligent like that o. I know it sounds too self-critical but if you think about it, I doubt we truly are such an intelligent race.

Otherwise how did we find ourselves in such despicable situation where a large percentage of our ladies have at one time prostituted before marrying? Or explain the rate of dropouts, touts and drugdealers? How do we explain the rate of poverty, fine barra, and dont even get me started on yahoo-yahoo? Or how did we end up being one the top ethnicities that shipped a lot of their own as slaves?

But sometimes I take a backseat to view the Yoruba land and Im seriously broken. In the midst of the madness, you see them carrying bibles and qurans on Friday and Sunday. They seem unable to interpret why their lives are upside down and why they are so despicable. Soaking garri and groundnut as a meal and they think their lives are normal? What annoys me is their propensity to keep adjusting to poverty, inflation and all manner of ills thrown their way by their oppressive government. What hurts me is how they find time to always smile and find owambes to attend to. Some just do not know we are slaves! They can't connect the dots properly.

There is a kind of seeming weakness and stupidity that some of us have. I tell you, religion has played a serious role in establishing serious caging of the mind. We can't defend Yoruba land like this o. The people coming to invade Yoruba land from the Sahel are serious beasts. We are losing economic grapple on our own soils. Our tradition is being threatened by installations of Fulani dominance like Serikis and Emirs in our towns and states.

I do advise Yorubas to begin listening to people like Koiki, Maiyegun Generals, Simon Ekpa and even that Great Nnamdi Kanu to begin to properly understand how Nigeria is our foremost problem and greatly affects us. Because some Yorubas, when I talk to them, in my mind I'm like, is this one from my tribe too?
Re: Kidnappers Abduct More Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Pics) by smallsmall: 11:36pm On Jan 17, 2022
sharpwriter:

Hmmmm.... We're in deep sh!t mehn. I hope Aláàfin Lamidi is Yoruba blood sef because his own disposition is worse than Gani's own. They are all acting as if they are under curse.

Wolves don much among our sheep. angry

When you see such an elderly Man, running around with bleached girls and complaining that Wasiu Ayinde is phucking one of his Queens, does that not indicate that such Oba has lost it?

In the time sof our Fathers, who dares admire, not to mention sleep with the wife of a King?
His head will be on a platter, within 24hrs, if Magun has not made him crow like a Rooster, all day long, before meeting God for Judgement!
What about that fraudster, Credit-Card yahoo King from Osun? That one that uses fist to knock out the Teeth of his Chief? I mean that Thug of Iwoland? grin grin That Clown that turbanned himself as Emir of Iwoland!

Or is it the King that attends Night Clubs and marries the left-over slut of a Lebanese? When did women start having the audacity to divorce a King? Which man has the effrontery to marry the "disillusioned" ex-Wife of a Yoruba King? shocked angry
All these ones na Yoruba Kings or just Charlattans?

Yorubas have lost it a long time ago!

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Abduct More Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Pics) by JooEeL(m): 11:36pm On Jan 17, 2022
smallsmall:

Everyone ask this question so often but l honestly dont think it should count.
A Yoruba must speak the truth, just as an Igbo should because we are all Southerners and this matter affects all of us.
Our Ethnicity should not be what shapes what we say or how we view issues.

I will still answer your question though...

All southerners should speak the truth yea but the Igbo man interprets the Nigerian danger the best.
Re: Kidnappers Abduct More Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Pics) by sharpwriter(m): 11:42pm On Jan 17, 2022
smallsmall:

When you see such an elderly Man, running around with bleached girls and complaining that Wasiu Ayinde is phucking one of his Queens, does that not indicate that such Oba has lost it?

In the time sof our Fathers, who dares admire, not to mention sleep with the wife of a King?
His head will be on a platter, within 24hrs, if Magun has not made him crow like a Rooster, all day long, before meeting God for Judgement!
What about that fraudster, Credit-Card yahoo King from Osun? That one that uses fist to knock out the Teeth of his Chief? I mean that Thug of Iwoland? grin grin That Clown that turbanned himself as Emir of Iwoland!

Or is it the King that attends Night Clubs and marries the left-over slut of a Lebanese? When did women start having the audacity to divorce a King? Which man has the effrontery to marry the "disillusioned" ex-Wife of a Yoruba King? shocked angry
All these ones na Yoruba Kings or just Charlattans?

Yorubas have lost it a long time ago!
Hahaha @ Aláàfin.
They are all a disgrace to their respective thrones jare. Clowns masquerading as kings. cheesy
Re: Kidnappers Abduct More Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Pics) by Jaqenhghar: 11:52pm On Jan 17, 2022
sharpwriter:

Why you no lead the fight, àbí you no be man? Baba in every race, there are those who leads and bell the cat. And if Gani doesn't realize the importance of his role, he should stop making it ceremonial and quit. Na yeye man he be.

Why must someone lead before you do something? If its time to collect your salary and go flex do you wait for someone to lead?
The truth is even if he gets up to lead una no go back am up that is the truth.
Fela stood up, no one backed him up. Him sing tire die. We agree that was our parents ' time.
I our generation Sowore took a stand , no body supported him. He even lost elections woefully.
Even the Igboho sef he took a stand nobody backed him up.
People like Gani have come to understand that if they even fight it wont make a difference.

If fighting will make a difference honestly I will relocate back to Naija and if I die so be it. I am not afraid of dying for my country I am afraid of dying for nothing. What's the use of fighting for people who wl be the same ones to go and betray you for a bag of rice

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Abduct More Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Pics) by sharpwriter(m): 11:55pm On Jan 17, 2022
JooEeL:

Brother, with this your comment now. I feel like weeping. Doctrines like if an enemy slaps ur left cheek, turn the other na hin go koba all of us o. What used to pain me is when they begin saying, "God will help us." "Jesus will rescue the nation". And when those annoying political G.Os now come out and be saying pray for the nation, God will heal the country.

Idiots! undecided

They never have practical debates and discussions. Always downplaying the looming danger. And brother, u know... I don't think we Yorubas are that intelligent like that o. I know it sounds too self-critical but if you think about it, I doubt we truly are such an intelligent race.

Otherwise how did we find ourselves in such despicable situation where a large percentage of our ladies have at one time prostituted before marrying? Or explain the rate of dropouts, touts and drugdealers? How do we explain the rate of poverty, fine barra, and dont even get me started on yahoo-yahoo? Or how did we end up being one the top ethnicities that shipped a lot of their own as slaves?

But sometimes I take a backseat to view the Yoruba land and Im seriously broken. In the midst of the madness, you see them carrying bibles and qurans on Friday and Sunday. They seem unable to interpret why their lives are upside down and why they are so despicable. Soaking garri and groundnut as a meal and they think their lives are normal? What annoys me is their propensity to keep adjusting to poverty, inflation and all manner of ills thrown their way by their oppressive government. What hurts me is how they find time to always smile and find owambes to attend to. Some just do not know we are slaves! They can't connect the dots properly.

There is a kind of seeming weakness and stupidity that some of us have. I tell you, religion has played a serious role in establishing serious caging of the mind. We can't defend Yoruba land like this o. The people coming to invade Yoruba land from the Sahel are serious beasts. We are losing economic grapple on our own soils. Our tradition is being threatened by installations of Fulani dominance like Serikis and Emirs in our towns and states.

I do advise Yorubas to begin listening to people like Koiki, Maiyegun Generals, Simon Ekpa and even that Great Nnamdi Kanu to begin to properly understand how Nigeria is our foremost problem and greatly affects us. Because some Yorubas, when I talk to them, in my mind I'm like, is this one from my tribe too?
LOL.. Bro, I will answer you tomorrow. It's late already, sleep dey my eyes.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Abduct More Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Pics) by smallsmall: 11:56pm On Jan 17, 2022
JooEeL:

All southerners should speak the truth yea but the Igbo man interprets the Nigerian danger the best.

You could be right on that and l think it has a lot to do with History/Background and evolution.
But the current danger is a Southern Nigeria Danger, not just Igbo or Yoruba.
Any danger that wipes-off the South East, will definitely wipe-off the SW in a matter of time because by the time it does the SE, it will be too strong for the SW to resist.
The SE is a buffer between the marauding Sahel Beats and the SW, hence Yorubas always feel a little too comfortable to looming danger, comapred to the Igbos.
And by nature, Igbos are aggressive and confrontational, acting instinctively most times, while the Yorubas are witty, deft and nimble, bordering or weakness and surrender, most times.

Igbos have experienced War and they know the role Northerners played towards them in that war (we can argue a;; day whether it is a self-inflicted war or not, whether "Unity" should be forced or not, etc) so, it is like they can smell danger from afar, compared to the Yorubas who still think they are in the good books of the Northern Caliphate or that by playing second fiddle, they wil be exempted from the "Carnage from the Sahel".
But most Igbos are acting out of fear of the North and most times, will kow-tow to Northerners while at the same time, try to use it to spite Yorubas, for supporting (?) the North during the Civil War.

Most Yorubas still dont understand that the Fulani wants nothing except CONQUEST of the Nigerian Territory, together or individually, with the imposition of a savage ;ife, tied otgether with a brutish form of Sharia.

When Nigeria breaks, the Fulani will still be at War with each Region and only a total defeat, compete defeat, can put a stop to their dream of conquest.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Abduct More Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Pics) by JooEeL(m): 11:57pm On Jan 17, 2022
sharpwriter:

LOL.. Bro, I will answer you tomorrow. It's late already, sleep dey my eyes.

No lele at all bro
Re: Kidnappers Abduct More Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Pics) by JooEeL(m): 11:58pm On Jan 17, 2022
smallsmall:

You could be right on that and l think it has a lot to do with History/Background and evolution.
But the current danger is a Southern Nigeria Danger, not just Igbo or Yoruba.
Any danger that wipes-off the South East, will definitely wipe-off the SW in a matter of time because by the time it does the SE, it will be too strong for the SW to resist.
The SE is a buffer between the marauding Sahel Beats and the SW, hence Yorubas always feel a little too comfortable to looming danger, comapred to the Igbos.
And by nature, Igbos are aggressive and confrontational, acting instinctively most times, while the Yorubas are witty, deft and nimble, bordering or weakness and surrender, most times.

Igbos have experienced War and they know the role Northerners played towards them in that war (we can argue a;; day whether it is a self-inflicted war or not, whether "Unity" should be forced or not, etc) so, it is like they can smell danger from afar, compared to the Yorubas who still think they are in the good books of the Northern Caliphate or that by playing second fiddle, they wil be exempted from the "Carnage from the Sahel".
But most Igbos are acting out of fear of the North and most times, will kow-tow to Northerners while at the same time, try to use it to spite Yorubas, for supporting (?) the North during the Civil War.

Most Yorubas still dont understand that the Fulani wants nothing except CONQUEST of the Nigerian Territory, together or individually, with the imposition of a savage ;ife, tied otgether with a brutish form of Sharia.

When Nigeria breaks, the Fulani will still be at War with each Region and only a total defeat, compete defeat, can put a stop to their dream of conquest.

I read slowly. You make sense and I agree on ur comment. Thanks.
Re: Kidnappers Abduct More Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Pics) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 12:14am On Jan 18, 2022
preacherz:

Remove ur mind from any possibility of making haven
we are in hell already. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

34-miles Over The Ocean, China Set To Launch Worlds Longest Ocean Bridge(Photos) / Update On The Woman Deported From Germany At Midnight With Her 3 Kids (Pix) / Daniel Okocha, Oluwatosin Ade-Ojo & Femi Adebowale Killed In Canada (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.