Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Know What You Say With Your Mouth, Know What To Believe In Your Heart. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Know What You Say With Your Mouth, Know What To Believe In Your Heart. (248 Views)

Man Rapes Daughter In Ogun, Says ‘I Don’t Know What Came Over Me’ (Photo) / Lies (myths) "Yahoo Boys" Want You To Believe And Nigerians Believe / Aiye Vs Eiye Delta Gang War: Man’s Mouth Blown With A Gun By Cultists (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Know What You Say With Your Mouth, Know What To Believe In Your Heart. by MideMrPossible: 3:02pm On Jan 17, 2022
Your mind is like a magnetic field, it picks contents and processes content through your heart but what is more important is what you confess with your mouth. You can't see experience success until you confess it and what you confess with your mouth has a greater percentage of coming to reality than what you confess in your mind. When you speak great about yourself into the heart of more than 2 people, it's like sowing a seed of you becoming better than what you are now, and as you work in that light of greatness you speak about yourself, you get addressed in that realm of that greatness by those 2 people you so with your consistency and dedication a multiplier effect set in and you're on your way to success.

In a nutshell, what you read is important, what you listen to is very important but what you say/confess with your mind is more important.

Speak success to your life, speak greatness into the lives of your children, think greatness about your friends, check after the welfare of your wife in her working place, create time to look after your parents, be present in the lives of your siblings and you will see how quickly success will come closer to you because you have received and confess success/greatness about yourself which is a positive energy and you radiate same around yourself.

Be quick to repel evil words spoken against you and erase it in your mind, you don't repel negative words spoken about you with your mind, it's your words against theirs!

Soundtrack: @ChampagneBeatz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBosZOARPN8

1 Like

Re: Know What You Say With Your Mouth, Know What To Believe In Your Heart. by philipstanley(m): 9:45am On Jan 18, 2022
I like this

1 Like

Re: Know What You Say With Your Mouth, Know What To Believe In Your Heart. by MideMrPossible: 8:06am On Jan 20, 2022
philipstanley:
I like this

Thanks bro, I do more contents like this on the channel to motivate myself and develop my speaking prowess.

(1) (Reply)

Bank Scammer Exposed / Controlling Your Mind From Crime ..Rituslism ,Fraud, Drugs / How South-east Governors Created Unknown Gunmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.