Stats: 3,194,016 members, 7,953,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:32 AM

Na The Society Cause Make People Enter Yahoo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Na The Society Cause Make People Enter Yahoo (569 Views)

Free Our Boyfriends. Na The Same Yahoo We Take Dey Chop,” Ladies Protest / Should Nigerian Prisons Be Like This To Reduce Crime In The Society (video) / Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" (2) (3) (4)

Na The Society Cause Make People Enter Yahoo by Jameszinchenkov: 3:08pm On Jan 17, 2022
Apart from them allowing politicians to put us in the place we are now, these same people are still the ones that pushed the youths into yahoo. Let me use me and my childhood friend as a case study.
When we were young me and my bro where among the humblest kids in the area, we assist elders and our mates without anything attached. I remember us picking a squeezed 5k on the road but we traced for almost four hours till we found the owner looking for it and gave him. There was this event that happened my bro went to buy mtn card for his mother 200# but they mistakenly gave him 500# without checking it he went to give it to his mum. When he gave and he learnt it was 500# he asked her to give him to return it but instead she started to abuse him that he is a mumu he is not sharp he is a bastard and so on. My friend later went to the vendor and explained what happened. Sadly his mother and father later hearD about it and physically and emotionally finish him that’s he is not sharp .
Due to humbleness we were always seen as mumu by friends and not smart by parents fast forward to the yahoo rebirth in 2015 my cousin a yahoo boy renovated his family house and gave them a grand child
It was hell for me because any small thing them go compare us talk say no be your mate.
Last year I went for my Nysc thumbprinting in Abj, I was oppressed beyond measured it seems I have been left behind
Almost all the boys using iPhone 13 and car
Some rich people children that schooled abroad will come and be fluenting their trip to London and so, drivers waiting for them.
I felt hopeless there.
So the main point wey I wan talk be say I no blame all these boys wey Dey do yahoo, dem no wan repeat the cycle of poverty on their next generation. Imagine as I finish Nysc I don look for work tire I no see I have to start my poultry and teaching( 12k ) per month. How I wan Dey survive talk more of starting a family and repeating the cycle of porverty.
At 29years person never enter relationship before why my yahoo cousin(my junior) don even get two children for hin flat for River park estate Abuja.
My fellow guys abeg do wetin you fit do to get your family of the street make poverty no repeat himself abeg. Las las make we make an easy for our children .God bless una
L

Re: Na The Society Cause Make People Enter Yahoo by Explorerx(m): 3:09pm On Jan 17, 2022
Fraud is bad
But I see your pain bro
Re: Na The Society Cause Make People Enter Yahoo by FuckDModz: 3:37pm On Jan 17, 2022
Jameszinchenkov:
Apart from them allowing politicians to put us in the place we are now, these same people are still the ones that pushed the youths into yahoo. Let me use me and my childhood friend as a case study.
When we were young me and my bro where among the humblest kids in the area, we assist elders and our mates without anything attached. I remember us picking a squeezed 5k on the road but we traced for almost four hours till we found the owner looking for it and gave him. There was this event that happened my bro went to buy mtn card for his mother 200# but they mistakenly gave him 500# without checking it he went to give it to his mum. When he gave and he learnt it was 500# he asked her to give him to return it but instead she started to abuse him that he is a mumu he is not sharp he is a bastard and so on. My friend later went to the vendor and explained what happened. Sadly his mother and father later hearD about it and physically and emotionally finish him that’s he is not sharp .
Due to humbleness we were always seen as mumu by friends and not smart by parents fast forward to the yahoo rebirth in 2015 my cousin a yahoo boy renovated his family house and gave them a grand child
It was hell for me because any small thing them go compare us talk say no be your mate.
Last year I went for my Nysc thumbprinting in Abj, I was oppressed beyond measured it seems I have been left behind
Some rich people children that schooled abroad will come and be fluenting their trip to London and so, drivers waiting for them.
I felt hopeless there.
So the main point wey I wan talk be say I no blame all these boys wey Dey do yahoo, dem no wan repeat the cycle of poverty on their next generation. Imagine as I finish Nysc I don look for work tire I no see I have to start my poultry and teaching( 12k ) per month. How I wan Dey survive talk more of starting a family and repeating the cycle of porverty.
At 29years person never enter relationship before why my yahoo cousin(my junior) don even get two children for hin flat for River park estate Abuja.
My fellow guys abeg do wetin you fit do to get your family of the street make poverty no repeat himself abeg. Las las make we make an easy for our children .God bless una
L

The lazy solution is fraud.

Are most Nigerian youths lazy?

Your guess is as good as mine.
Re: Na The Society Cause Make People Enter Yahoo by Amb1045(m): 3:52pm On Jan 17, 2022
Jameszinchenkov:
I felt hopeless there.
L
you're right my man. Na poverty we dee fight. Our politicians are yahoo too dee are defrauding innocent masses still yet no consequences. Guy if you get update show me. To do better person done tired me
Re: Na The Society Cause Make People Enter Yahoo by illicit(m): 3:58pm On Jan 17, 2022
Eeyah
Re: Na The Society Cause Make People Enter Yahoo by olugbemileke20a: 10:08pm On Jan 17, 2022
sad

How Stolen Canadian Cars Find Their Way Into West African Market / Popular Benin Yåhøø Rïtûålïst Arrédtèd With Húmàñ Lëg As Baba Instructed Him / Over 100 Persons Feared Dead At Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo