Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Policemen Attempt To Arrest Aba Keke Rider, Residents Resist Them (video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Attempt To Arrest Aba Keke Rider, Residents Resist Them (video) (28110 Views)

Yahoo Boys Eat Live Chicken As 'Native Doctor' Performs Ritual On Them (Video) / Yahoo Boys Track Down And Punish Yahoo Boys Who Scammed Them (video) / 'One Million Boys' Storm Oworonshoki In Lagos. Youths Resist Them (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Attempt To Arrest Aba Keke Rider, Residents Resist Them (video) by Omodua(m): 4:26pm On Jan 17, 2022
gladdensir:
Dirty state with dirty inhumane acts
Shut up. If you can't read, go back to school. You have comprehension problem.

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Attempt To Arrest Aba Keke Rider, Residents Resist Them (video) by ignis: 4:27pm On Jan 17, 2022
Kharol1234:
Police is your friend

Apparently.
Re: Policemen Attempt To Arrest Aba Keke Rider, Residents Resist Them (video) by Tumbulum: 4:37pm On Jan 17, 2022
Bobloco:

Are you sure he hasn't even joined the SWAGAlians
if he hasn't he must be nursing the ambition.
Re: Policemen Attempt To Arrest Aba Keke Rider, Residents Resist Them (video) by Irondome1: 4:48pm On Jan 17, 2022
Dagger111:

No, you ain't better than any of them. If you are opportune to be a senior officer in the military or paramilitary, you will do worse. We've seen many ladies like that.

More so, i don't know what Igbos enjoy in hearing bad news abt this country, seeing the country burning do give them (Igbos) one special sensation. I just pray the presidential ticket be zone to them and that will give them opportunity to break from Nigeria. Very annoying people i must confess.
Go and die.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Attempt To Arrest Aba Keke Rider, Residents Resist Them (video) by efficiencie(m): 4:59pm On Jan 17, 2022
lalasticlala:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0OyeKapXDg

Aba Residents Resist Nigeria Police Officers’ Attempt To Arrest A Tricycle Rider Who Protested Shattering Of His Windscreen By Policeman In Abia State.

They never disappoint. Nigerian Terrorist Force. Always terrorizing the defenseless.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Attempt To Arrest Aba Keke Rider, Residents Resist Them (video) by Dagger111(m): 5:05pm On Jan 17, 2022
Irondome1:
Go and die.

Let ur generation go and die. A typical example of a pride Igbo man. They no zone presidential ticket to una, na complain. We dey pray make they zone am again, na still wahala. Wetin una want gangan? Make we give una our heads? E nshe ere.
Re: Policemen Attempt To Arrest Aba Keke Rider, Residents Resist Them (video) by Irondome1: 5:11pm On Jan 17, 2022
Dagger111:

Let ur generation go and die. A typical example of a pride Igbo man. They no zone presidential ticket to una, na complain. We dey pray make they zone am again, na still wahala. Wetin una want gangan? Make we give una our heads? E nshe ere.
Baba e nshe ere.
Re: Policemen Attempt To Arrest Aba Keke Rider, Residents Resist Them (video) by gistmega: 5:14pm On Jan 17, 2022
you dont need to apologize. what you had earlier said is fine by all. You have a right to keep a gift or trash it. That money he gave you is a proceed of extortion. Someone else's blood. You did well for not keeping it.
starbuck:
Policeman dashed me 1k yesterday on my way back from village, na so I jejely dashed it out to a beggar make their yeye curse no follow me undecided undecided

Ndị ụchu

Modified :
Forcemen that are seeing this, make una try to do better at least judging from the mentions i am getting.. God bless the policeman of yesterday, the 1k he gave me was for me and my 4 kids when he stopped us, I just had to collect it to avoid him feeling bad but still I had to dash it off because someone else needs it more than me...

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Attempt To Arrest Aba Keke Rider, Residents Resist Them (video) by Dagger111(m): 5:14pm On Jan 17, 2022
Irondome1:
Baba e nshe ere.

Awon ara ile e.
Re: Policemen Attempt To Arrest Aba Keke Rider, Residents Resist Them (video) by MaverickA3: 5:38pm On Jan 17, 2022
starbuck:
Policeman dashed me 1k yesterday on my way back from village, na so I jejely dashed it out to a beggar make their yeye curse no follow me undecided undecided

Ndị ụchu

Modified :
Forcemen that are seeing this, make una try to do better at least judging from the mentions i am getting.. God bless the policeman of yesterday, the 1k he gave me was for me and my 4 kids when he stopped us, I just had to collect it to avoid him feeling bad but still I had to dash it off because someone else needs it more than me...
Mstcheeeew
Re: Policemen Attempt To Arrest Aba Keke Rider, Residents Resist Them (video) by sekundosekundo: 5:45pm On Jan 17, 2022
EastisBae:

Nwa nne, ole way?

Were you among "Jew" men or class 7 students unto umu Emejiaka & Ngwa road levels grin grin

What's your set? Mine was 2002.

Well, this sort of communal kindred spirit is why I like Aba. Unlike other places in Nigeria, Aba citizens never allow injustice. People are ready to die on top another person matter if they feel he is being oppressed.

Enyimba city!!!

How's life?
'96 set

1 Like

Re: Policemen Attempt To Arrest Aba Keke Rider, Residents Resist Them (video) by lightwind(m): 6:17pm On Jan 17, 2022
Good.

Check my signature.
Re: Policemen Attempt To Arrest Aba Keke Rider, Residents Resist Them (video) by herbert2017: 6:18pm On Jan 17, 2022
Why can't some Nigeria Police show some level of professionalism?
By shattering his Keke screen,u broke the law,a supposed law enforcement agent. �

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Attempt To Arrest Aba Keke Rider, Residents Resist Them (video) by kendological(m): 7:20pm On Jan 17, 2022
gladdensir:
Dirty state with dirty inhumane acts
Dirty thing you are.

3 Likes

Re: Policemen Attempt To Arrest Aba Keke Rider, Residents Resist Them (video) by Streetdreamx(m): 7:33pm On Jan 17, 2022
post=109449831:

Power corrupt,
Absolute power corrupt absolutely!

Policeman dash you 1K?

For more jokes, Text POLICE to 787[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] TEXT POLICE to 419

grin cheesy wink
Re: Policemen Attempt To Arrest Aba Keke Rider, Residents Resist Them (video) by Sheleads(f): 7:34pm On Jan 17, 2022
sekundosekundo:
grin

God bless Aba my home.

God bless Wilcox mem. Comp. Sch.

Aba is the best.

Re: Policemen Attempt To Arrest Aba Keke Rider, Residents Resist Them (video) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:36pm On Jan 17, 2022
If say Dem succeed carry am enter station na money for bailing be those fools plan after breaking the poor man screen he have to replace now

Hard world embarassed
Re: Policemen Attempt To Arrest Aba Keke Rider, Residents Resist Them (video) by ufotunang: 8:05pm On Jan 17, 2022
Bad economy has frustrated the police and people
Re: Policemen Attempt To Arrest Aba Keke Rider, Residents Resist Them (video) by heniford2: 8:11pm On Jan 17, 2022
God should kill all the whole police men in Nigeria biko undecided
Re: Policemen Attempt To Arrest Aba Keke Rider, Residents Resist Them (video) by sirp9898(m): 9:11pm On Jan 17, 2022
Do you all see what living by force cause?
Re: Policemen Attempt To Arrest Aba Keke Rider, Residents Resist Them (video) by EastisBae: 10:14pm On Jan 17, 2022
sekundosekundo:

How's life?
'96 set

Life no easy, but we thank God for his mercies.

96? That must be Okiriko, Sunshine, and Milo set if I'm not mistaken.
Re: Policemen Attempt To Arrest Aba Keke Rider, Residents Resist Them (video) by sekundosekundo: 10:22pm On Jan 17, 2022
EastisBae:

Life no easy, but we thank God for his mercies.

96? That must be Okiriko, Sunshine, and Milo set if I'm not mistaken.

Okiriko yeah.
Re: Policemen Attempt To Arrest Aba Keke Rider, Residents Resist Them (video) by hollywater: 10:28pm On Jan 17, 2022
Mariangeles:
Oppression is the order of the day in this country.
No respect for the rights of the citizens.

My respect to those who stood up in his defence.
It can only happen in Igboland. We love our people. Don't listen to the fake rumors on social media that Igbos don't love themselves.
Re: Policemen Attempt To Arrest Aba Keke Rider, Residents Resist Them (video) by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:02am On Jan 18, 2022
He was trying to avoid them , as he wanted to wheel the other side of the road they use stick broke his keke windscreen, this is handiwork of Ndi ogolo police station cameroon Barack aba, the worst police station in abia state, they are extortionist.. that young man knew what they will do him if he dare follow them reach station, I have watched these animals in uniform executes innocent late hour commer at the back of their barrack, my former house faced the back of their barrack, they fire those guys while their hands are tiled and later drove them away with their helux van, I videoed the execution and they didn't see me, I will post it here if someone guarantees my safety
Re: Policemen Attempt To Arrest Aba Keke Rider, Residents Resist Them (video) by Okudiover(m): 6:05am On Jan 18, 2022
The same way the oppressive policeman shattered the windscreen of the poor Keke driver whose only crime was to eek out a living for himself and dependents is the same way his head will be shattered by a 9mm bullet. Heartless soul!
Re: Policemen Attempt To Arrest Aba Keke Rider, Residents Resist Them (video) by HERITAGEFASHION(m): 8:47am On Jan 18, 2022
Here in ABA, police no longer go to certain places for arrests and some illegal works because of;
1.) Bad Roads
2.) Fear of been attacked
3.) Fear Of Being Burnt Alive shocked
Re: Policemen Attempt To Arrest Aba Keke Rider, Residents Resist Them (video) by ThankGod10: 9:15am On Jan 18, 2022
If you think supporting someone who committed a crime is the best why to solve problem, that one person will come for ur life one day... lawless people.
Re: Policemen Attempt To Arrest Aba Keke Rider, Residents Resist Them (video) by MyExpression(m): 9:20am On Jan 18, 2022
You see say Nigerians no dey fear police wey no carry gun!

When you no respect yourself, nobody go respect you.

That's why they misbehave with their guns.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibadan Bolt Driver Shares His Experience As Car Thieves Tried To Sedate Him / Thugs & Hausa Residents Clash In Osun State, One Person Killed / Fans Thief Cries At Edo Police Station After He Was Caught (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.