Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,674 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

My Godfather Is The Richest Black Man Not Kanye West Says Dj Cuppy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Godfather Is The Richest Black Man Not Kanye West Says Dj Cuppy (676 Views)

Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S / Davido: My Godfather Is Captain Hosa Idahosa Wells Okunbo (Photos) / Ugandan Man Meets Kim Kardashian & Kanye West, Says He Has Made It In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Godfather Is The Richest Black Man Not Kanye West Says Dj Cuppy by Chioma1567: 3:24pm On Jan 17, 2022
Femi Otedola's daughter DJ Cuppy sparked some controversy on Twitter when she made a tweet countering Kanye West as not the richest black man but her Godfather, Aliko Dangote, Africa's Richest man.

This came after the controversial rapper made a video with claims that his estranged Wife, Kim Kardashian's security stopped him from enjoying sometime with his children.

In his appearance on Hollywood Unlocked Kanye stated that after picking his kids back from school and dropping them, his daughter wanted him to come upstairs and see something, but was stopped by the security on following his daughter's request, he expressed his disappointment saying as the richest black man and North's father, security shouldn't come between him and his children.

Reacting to this, DJ Cuppy noted that though she is a fan of Kanye, he should know that he isn't the richest black man, but her Godfather Aliko Dangote.

See tweet below

https://duchesscc..com/2022/01/my-god-father-aliko-dangote-is-richest.html?m=1

Re: My Godfather Is The Richest Black Man Not Kanye West Says Dj Cuppy by Anigreat: 3:28pm On Jan 17, 2022
shocked

I dont care Cuppy please, whoever is your richest let him be all I care is how I am going to smash that thick ebony pussy of yours. Those little dogs of yours can give you the needed satisfaction no matter how hard they try to suck you. You need human services.
Re: My Godfather Is The Richest Black Man Not Kanye West Says Dj Cuppy by alphaNomega: 3:35pm On Jan 17, 2022
One mod will push this thing to front-page....just watch angry
Re: My Godfather Is The Richest Black Man Not Kanye West Says Dj Cuppy by OneCorner: 3:43pm On Jan 17, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

I dont care Cuppy please, whoever is your richest let him be all I care is how I am going to smash that thick ebony pussy of yours. Those little dogs of yours can give you the needed satisfaction no matter how hard they try to suck you. You need human services.
D girl go get thick meat for under like mad
Her pvssy lips sef go thick
Re: My Godfather Is The Richest Black Man Not Kanye West Says Dj Cuppy by doggedfighter(f): 3:44pm On Jan 17, 2022
Mad men have invaded these thread with their sick fantasies. lipsrsealed

Re: My Godfather Is The Richest Black Man Not Kanye West Says Dj Cuppy by dawnomike(m): 3:45pm On Jan 17, 2022
Ooohlite... Your your godfather is doing well
Re: My Godfather Is The Richest Black Man Not Kanye West Says Dj Cuppy by illicit(m): 3:53pm On Jan 17, 2022
Forming black guy when all u worship is white pussy

Ye is a pussy
Re: My Godfather Is The Richest Black Man Not Kanye West Says Dj Cuppy by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:08pm On Jan 17, 2022
A) she actually looks 100times better with her pink gorimapa than with any of the ugly wigs she was wearing.

B) who cares who the richest black man on earth is...?!?!?

C) whether rich or not, you have NO BUSINESS entering a house where you are not invited by the owner. if your duty was to drop a child then you have no business entering that house....and this has all to do with COMMON SENSE, and not billionaire status! i too , would certainly not want my newly divorced ex to enter my house when i am not home, and the security only did "HIS JOB".

(1) (Reply)

Businessman Emeka Nwokocha Looks Handsome In New Photos / Lady Weeps After Boyfriend Of 6 Years Left Her To Marry A Girl His Mom Chose / Big Brother Naija Stars, Tacha & Mercy End Beef On Toke Makinwa's Show.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.