Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Governor Matawalle (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Governor Matawalle (Photos) (15220 Views)

Umahi's Sack: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Umahi (Photos) / 2023: President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Governor Zulum (Photos) / 2019 Election Results: Atiku, Buhari In Close Marking- Vanguard Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Governor Matawalle (Photos) by slivertongue: 5:54pm On Jan 17, 2022
Zamfara home of bandits
Re: President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Governor Matawalle (Photos) by bewla(m): 6:06pm On Jan 17, 2022
Moferere:
Meeting upon meetings.
No solution to the killings in Zamfara.

Yẹyẹ undecided
Don't trust the media

Them no each other

Don't get cut in the middle no be everything you fit talk

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Governor Matawalle (Photos) by DeNovo677: 6:08pm On Jan 17, 2022
I like the way the forum makes it easy to link up with other members and make friends
beledinho50: It's a great site to reach Ghanaian audience.

Re: President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Governor Matawalle (Photos) by Gurge: 6:10pm On Jan 17, 2022
tit:
defection to apc loading
It seems you are just waking up from sleep since last year, someone that is already in APC
Re: President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Governor Matawalle (Photos) by techWriter3: 6:12pm On Jan 17, 2022
Meeting upon meet.No remedy to the executions in Zamfara.Yẹyẹ
Re: President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Governor Matawalle (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 6:37pm On Jan 17, 2022
The problem facing Nigeria will never end..
Re: President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Governor Matawalle (Photos) by Wakanakarue: 6:42pm On Jan 17, 2022
Is matawalle not that lamenting governor that bandits is giving bloody nose on a regular
Re: President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Governor Matawalle (Photos) by Nathdoug(m): 7:01pm On Jan 17, 2022
yorubarere:
Another avenue for wailers to show their talents.
so you are happy Buhari destroyed this country..
I wonder if you guys have heart at all
Re: President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Governor Matawalle (Photos) by Justinlean02(m): 7:16pm On Jan 17, 2022
post=109453308:
Anything to move our darling nation forward is all we want @[b][/b]
how can the nation move forward with people like you supporting and defending incompetent government

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Governor Matawalle (Photos) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 17, 2022
Moferere:
Meeting upon meetings.
No solution to the killings in Zamfara.

Yẹyẹ undecided
.. Zanfara state piloted the Sharia Law. They wanted extremism and got it

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Governor Matawalle (Photos) by Sheriman(m): 9:01pm On Jan 17, 2022
Saturn444:
.. Zanfara state piloted the Sharia Law. They wanted extremism and got it
North generally have seen the consequences of illiteracy, religion extremism and fundamentalism. We all suffered from it but they are the ones who will suffered and continuing feel the severe pain the most.
Re: President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Governor Matawalle (Photos) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 17, 2022
Sheriman:

North generally have seen the consequences of illiteracy, religion extremism and fundamentalism. We all suffered from it but they are the ones who will suffered and continuing feel the severe pain the most.

I have not suffered from it. I don't intend to.
Re: President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Governor Matawalle (Photos) by Sheriman(m): 9:25pm On Jan 17, 2022
Saturn444:

I have not suffered from it. I don't intend to.
I laugh at you. Are you not in Nigeria? Can you travel with two eyes close from Maiduguri down to Lagos all alone in your car? What will you be thinking if it accidentally break down in the middle of North Eastern roads. Think of it. We all suffering from Northern illiteracy and terrorism in this country.
Re: President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Governor Matawalle (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 17, 2022
Sheriman:

I laugh at you. Are you not in Nigeria? Can you travel with two eyes close from Maiduguri down to Lagos all alone in your car? What will you be thinking if it accidentally break down in the middle of North Eastern roads. Think of it. We all suffering from Northern illiteracy and terrorism in this country.

Nope, I do not travel to such places.
Re: President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Governor Matawalle (Photos) by Sheriman(m): 9:45pm On Jan 17, 2022
Saturn444:

Nope, I do not travel to such places.
People you know may one day travel there for something. Why we are shouting is that though it may not be you today it could be another person you know tomorrow.
Re: President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Governor Matawalle (Photos) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 17, 2022
Sheriman:
People you know may one day travel there for something. Why we are shouting is that though it may not be you today it could be another person you know tomorrow.

None of my loved ones make trips into those locations. We are good, we love our village and we love foreign travels
Re: President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Governor Matawalle (Photos) by Sheriman(m): 10:16pm On Jan 17, 2022
Saturn444:

None of my loved ones make trips into those locations. We are good, we love our village and we love foreign travels
Alright I hear you oooo
Re: President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Governor Matawalle (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 7:58am On Jan 18, 2022
Telling matawali he shouldn't worry the army will work with him so that he can just go back to zamfara state , army university was attacked all the armies ran away

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign / $67B Reserves: Ezekwesili Challenges Maku To Public Debate / You’re The Rogue Elephant, APC Fires Back At Sagay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.