Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Crypto Future Trading: How Do You Manage Your Risk? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Crypto Future Trading: How Do You Manage Your Risk? (470 Views)

Guys Into Crypto Trading, How Much Do You Make Daily? / Relevant Solutions To Sport Trading: How To Trade PROFITABLY On Streaks Of DRAW / Free Daily Crypto Future Signals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crypto Future Trading: How Do You Manage Your Risk? by Ugaboy: 3:46pm On Jan 17, 2022
Hi Nairalander,

I like making profit small small and with good money. If you follow my previous post on Spot Trading Plan 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/6919186/2022-crypto-currency-investment-plan
you will understand that I don't like taking unnecessary risk.

I like managing risk with my money, cus im not ready to allow any exchange take the little cash I'm investing.

Well, Crypto Future Trading or Contract Trading which I know many of u know...it almost likely have resemblance with Forex Trading.

I see lots of people want to make all the money in crypto and end up loosing 90% of their investment, knowing too well that crypto is very volatile, profit and lost position is equal.

Like how will you be using 20x to 120x trading. Like as in how, are u the formal octopus of UEFA CL

I told my friend how I invest $50 using scalping and making profit with daily plan of $10....just with leverage of 3x to 5x.

He said I'm too scared, I don't call it fear...I called it Risk Management

Yes it called Risk Management, cus when I'm predicting a coin to rise to my favor... another person is predicting to fall to his or her favor, so it better I take small profit..so the other person take his or her profit...cus we are making prediction to win... don't be too greedy in Trading.

So, it better I accumulate $10 daily or per trade and 30 days it's $300.

I'm fine and ok with it... that's is my trading plan.

Do want to follow up and see how this Trading plans works?
Let me go for crypto commercial break
Re: Crypto Future Trading: How Do You Manage Your Risk? by Ugaboy: 7:33am On Jan 18, 2022
BOOM...
This is the plan On Future Trading
The first advise I give to any students that learnt from me... always have a trading plan and trading goal.
Very important, you easily achieve height with plans and goals than entry a trade and seeing potential candle stick and always want to LONG OR SHORT to it support and resistance.

Future Trading is like sports betting, you make analysis, find pattern and conclude and bet on the coin.

But one problem I don't like sport betting, I don't know how to set a winning plan.

Future Trading, just like Forex Trading, you make prediction and profit when a coin is falling or rising.

See how interesting it is.

The main difference between Future and Spot... Spot u make profit only while a coin is rising...while in future Trading, you can make profit in both directions(falling and rising).

But to this on future...this are done through analysis and well observed possibilities.

Ugaboy Gat You Convered On ThIs
If you want to venture into Future Trading.
No matter the amount of investment you are coming with...I have sort out Trading plans for all.
1. Help you earn reasonable profit per Trade.
Example; you have a trading plan of $30 profit per trade and you...you have only make 20 trade for the month.
That a whooping $600 per month...mean while your trade is still running on spot smoothly.

And the end of the month depending on your investment...you will make over $1000 in both spot and future

2. Help you manage your risk, manage your fears, mentor and guild you in position of doubt.

How do u get Started
1. I do the signal with well observed possibilities, you trade it to make profit.

2. You subscribe $30/Month and you earn more than u have invested or subscribe.

3. Now this price is cheaper to others that provide signal at $50 to $200 monthly.

If you want to learn provide crypto Future signal, learn crypto technical Analysis, my fee is $100 with full time mentorship till u become an expert and can do without me.

to contact me, kindly reach me via my signature
Re: Crypto Future Trading: How Do You Manage Your Risk? by fucc12: 8:26pm On Mar 27, 2022
Any demo broker to trade futures?
Re: Crypto Future Trading: How Do You Manage Your Risk? by rainlover(m): 12:37pm On Mar 28, 2022
fucc12:
Any demo broker to trade futures?

Try OKEX

(1) (Reply)

Insult: Bitcoinchief Offered To Buy Nairaland For N150m / Hydrochloric Acid Uses And Dealers In Nigeria / How Much Can I Make By Driving Bolt In Port Harcourt For A Month?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.