Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,761 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:25 AM

Top 5 Restaurants in Lagos For Eat In, Take Out And Delivery - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Top 5 Restaurants in Lagos For Eat In, Take Out And Delivery (1048 Views)

What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House / Best Themed Restaurants In Lagos Nigeria / "This Is Why I Don't Eat In People's House" - Slay Queen Slammed For Doing This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Restaurants in Lagos For Eat In, Take Out And Delivery by Pearlspar: 4:34pm On Jan 17, 2022
I am not a food critic but I love trying new things especially food. That is why I have compiled this list to share with you the top 5 restaurants for eat-in, takeout, and delivery in Lagos. If you are a foodie like me, I bet you will love the meals there.

01Mandarin Chinese Takeaway
Variety is the spice of life and this is what 01Mandarin offers you. They take you out of your normal Amala, Eba, Semo with Ewedu, Melon, or Vegetable into the land of chopsticks. Their menu ranges from Chinese fried noodles, Special fried rice seafood, Chinese soup noodles to prawns in chili sauce, and lots of other delicious meals. I can't start naming all their meals because I don't want it to be a long read for you. With several locations on the mainland, Ikeja, Surulere, and Magodo and on the Island, Ajah, Lekki, Jakande, Agungi, and others, you can always enjoy 01Mandarin meals anywhere you are in Lagos. Visit their website 01Mandarin.com.ng or Whatsapp 08069684267 to order for your yummy Chinese meals o ye lovers of Chinese cuisine. The great news is that you will eat with a spoon and not a chopstick so you will enjoy it as a Nigerian.

Moving on to the next, we have Flavours Master Restaurant. These ones are masters of flavours. I am not whining you. Located at Orchid Road, Eleganza, Lekki, this Restaurant has pulled out all the stops in meals ranging from local meals like Amala, Gbegiri, Afang soup, Vegetable to swallow, continental dishes like Jambalaya rice, Fried rice, Almighty Jollof with varieties of protein. Snacks are not left out. This resto I would say will wow your taste buds with deliciousness, leaving you with a memorable experience. Delivery starts at 7am and ends by 8pm, and an amazing thing to note about this Resto is that they have a custom-made service where you can choose how you want your meal prepared and the ingredients. They are available on Whatsapp 09162700000. Great meals and services are guaranteed here.

The Place. Another interesting restaurant to visit - The owners, Smacker Limited, set up this restaurant in Lagos and outside Lagos with chains of branches to serve quality Nigerian meals in quick service. The Place has varieties of rice, proteins, sides, sides, snacks and soups, and others. Delivery and pickup are available.

Mega Chicken Restaurant - Established in 2008, this restaurant has a variety of meals for you. It's all-encompassing and you may be lost in choice here in this resto. Visit megachicken.com.ng to explore their tasty meals and make your choice.

Chicken Republic - You already know this resto. Shockingly, they don't serve soups and swallow. They are majorly into rice and snacks. I love their fried rice combos.

Kilimanjaro Restaurant: Talk of continental dishes like rice noodles, snacks, varieties of protein, and of course swallows and soups. Enjoy tasty meals wherever you are from Kilimanjaro_restaurant.com.

Let me pause here for now. When you try them out, please drop your comment. I will be happy to read from you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Restaurants in Lagos For Eat In, Take Out And Delivery by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 17, 2022
Professional Cooking Masterclasses 5ebooks
https://jvz8.com/c/2428277/368501
Re: Top 5 Restaurants in Lagos For Eat In, Take Out And Delivery by Pearlspar: 6:27pm On Jan 21, 2022
2. Flavours Master Restaurant Lekki
These ones are masters of flavours. I am not whining you. Located at Orchid Road, Eleganza, Lekki, this Restaurant has pulled out all the stops in meals ranging from local meals like Amala, Gbegiri, Afang soup, Vegetable to swallow, continental dishes like Jambalaya rice, Fried rice, Almighty Jollof with varieties of protein. Snacks are not left out. This resto I would say will wow your taste buds with deliciousness, leaving you with a memorable experience. Delivery starts at 7am and ends by 8pm, and an amazing thing to note about this Resto is that they have a custom-made service where you can choose how you want your meal prepared and the ingredients. They are available on Whatsapp 09162700000. Great meals and services are guaranteed here.

(1) (Reply)

Any Good Angolan Restaurants In Abuja? / Oriental Cuisine: Thai Food In Abuja / Oat Meal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.