Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,960 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Existing And New Forex Traders Or Business Minded People - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Existing And New Forex Traders Or Business Minded People (271 Views)

FMDQ Traders Introduce Cap Bid/offer Spread To N50 In New Forex Trading Changes / Any Successful Forex Or Binary Traders Or Both Here. / Why You Should Worry Again About The Central Bank’s New Forex Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Existing And New Forex Traders Or Business Minded People by Victorious12: 4:39pm On Jan 17, 2022
[/size][/b]
[b]
[b][/b][size=8pt]

I’m very sure you are wondering what’s I’m about to say but pls treat this with a gentle heart
I believe in results and that’s one of the keys to success
Great wealth doesn’t happen over night, it’s step by step
If you are a forex trader you’ll understand that a lot entails for you to trade successfully and to make positive results
You’ll have to watch your emotions, greed, account management etc
What if I can tell you that all that can be taken good care of and you can trade with ease without fear or having to lift a finger
That’s where IPC comes in

Intelligence Prime Capital
They are a broker based in Canada and they trade
They have three EA bots that helps you to trade daily for life

Brilliant BOT (BB) Is just for $40 and give you 30% of ur capital at the end of a month with a minimum equity of $100

Genius BOT (GB) Is just for $100 and give you 45% of ur capital at the end of a month with a minimum equity of $100

Smart BOT (SB) is just for $20 and give you 15% of ur equity at the end of the month with a minimum equity of 100$

The BOT makes trades for you every day without you doing anything and makes profits for you
I’m a living proof and I have results
Re: Existing And New Forex Traders Or Business Minded People by Victorious12: 4:42pm On Jan 17, 2022
Victorious12:
[/size][/b]
[b]
[b][/b][size=8pt]

I’m very sure you are wondering what’s I’m about to say but pls treat this with a gentle heart
I believe in results and that’s one of the keys to success
Great wealth doesn’t happen over night, it’s step by step
If you are a forex trader you’ll understand that a lot entails for you to trade successfully and to make positive results
You’ll have to watch your emotions, greed, account management etc
What if I can tell you that all that can be taken good care of and you can trade with ease without fear or having to lift a finger
That’s where IPC comes in

Intelligence Prime Capital
They are a broker based in Canada and they trade
They have three EA bots that helps you to trade daily for life

Brilliant BOT (BB) Is just for $40 and give you 30% of ur capital at the end of a month with a minimum equity of $100

Genius BOT (GB) Is just for $100 and give you 45% of ur capital at the end of a month with a minimum equity of $100

Smart BOT (SB) is just for $20 and give you 15% of ur equity at the end of the month with a minimum equity of 100$

The BOT makes trades for you every day without you doing anything and makes profits for you
I’m a living proof and I have results

If you’re still having one or two questions
You can speak to me here or on WhatsApp
+2348086329512

You can join their zoom meetings and ask questions
But it’s something that will benefits you
Feel free to call or talk to me on WhatsApp
Re: Existing And New Forex Traders Or Business Minded People by Victorious12: 4:45pm On Jan 17, 2022
Victorious12:

If you’re still having one or two questions
You can speak to me here or on WhatsApp
+2348086329512

You can join their zoom meetings and ask questions
But it’s something that will benefits you
Feel free to call or talk to me on WhatsApp

1 Share

Re: Existing And New Forex Traders Or Business Minded People by Victorious12: 4:47pm On Jan 17, 2022
[quote author=Victorious12 post=109451958][/quote]
I’ll show you when it’s Friday
How munch it will be
This is just one of my accounts
Re: Existing And New Forex Traders Or Business Minded People by Uuii: 5:59pm On Jan 17, 2022
Good

Re: Existing And New Forex Traders Or Business Minded People by Victorious12: 7:38pm On Jan 17, 2022
Uuii:
Good
Don’t do that here
Find another thread
Re: Existing And New Forex Traders Or Business Minded People by freelancesafety(m): 10:16pm On Jan 17, 2022
Hello Everyone,

If you want to earn good money from the global foreign exchange market and have no knowledge or experience , you can make use of a trusted and reliable account manager with guaranteed profits daily and weekly, join this forex account manager via Telegram I have been using for months with very impressive results and guaranteed returns , @smart_fxtrader

Note: You will have 100% control of your trading accounts and funds, and can opt out anytime.
Re: Existing And New Forex Traders Or Business Minded People by Victorious12: 11:42am On Jan 18, 2022
Victorious12:

I’ll show you when it’s Friday
How munch it will be
This is just one of my accounts
Profits again today
Re: Existing And New Forex Traders Or Business Minded People by Victorious12: 10:52am On Jan 19, 2022
Victorious12:

Profits again today

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Watch As Man Risks His Life Fixing AC On The Second Floor Of A Building. / . / D.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.