Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

The Best FIFA Awards Winners(Full list) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The Best FIFA Awards Winners(Full list) (362 Views)

The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For / Full List Of UEFA Award Winners. / UEFA Awards Ceremony Holds Today. See Full List Of Nominees Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best FIFA Awards Winners(Full list) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 17, 2022
Robert Lewandowski has won the Best FIFA Men's Player Award for the second time in a row, beating Lionel Messi and Mohamed Salah
Article continues below
Chelsea star Edouard Mendy has been announced as the winner of the Best FIFA Men's Goalkeeper as the winners of the 2021 awards are underway in Zurich.
Trophies will be handed out to the winners of The Best FIFA Men's and Women’s players, goalkeepers and coaches, as well as the Puskas Award for the greatest goal of 2021.
The FIFPRO World XI will also be unveiled at the ceremony on Monday.

Who has won The Best FIFA Goalkeeper Awards?

Chelsea hero Edouard Mendy was announced as the winner of the best goalkeeper in the men's game.
The Champions League winner finished ahead of Bayern Munich and Germany shot stopper Manuel Neuer and Italy's Euro 2020 finalist Gianluigi Donnarumma.
Lyon and Chile star Christiane Endler was the first winner to be announced, picking up the The Best FIFA Women's Goalkeeper trophy.
She claimed the accolade ahead of fellow nominees Stephanie Lynn Marie Labbe and Germany and Chelsea goalkeeper Ann-Katrin Berger.

Who won the FIFA Puskas Award?

Former Tottenham player Erik Lamela was given the award for the best goal of the year for his rabona effort in the North London Derby against Arsenal in March.
Erik Lamela wins the 2021 Puskas Award!
His goal beat the likes of Patrik Schick's long range goal for Czech Republic against Scotland during Euro 2020 and Porto forward' Mehdi Taremi's strike against Chelsea in the Champions League in April.

Denmark win Fair Play Award

The Denmark national team and its medical and coaching staff have been honoured with the Fair Play Award for their reaction to Christian Eriksen’s cardiac arrest during their Euro 2020 match.
The attacking midfielder collapsed during the clash with Finland and the quick response of his team-mates and the medical staff's efforts to save his life saw them all earn praise from football fans around the world.
The Denmark and Finland supporters were also announced as the winners of the FIFA Fan Award because of their actions around the horrifying incident.

Who won The Best FIFA Women’s and Men's Coach Awards?

The award for the Best FIFA Men's Coach has been given to Thomas Tuchel. The German manager took over as Chelsea boss last year and helped them to the Champions League crown in 2021.
As well as beating Pep Guardiola's team in the final, he has claimed the award ahead of the Manchester City coach, while Euro 2020 winning manager Roberto Mancini was also nominated
It was a double win for Chelsea, as women's team manager Emma Hayes was named the women's coach of 2021.
She guided Chelsea to success in the FA Women's Super League and FA Cup in 2021, while also reaching the Champions League final, where they lost to Barcelona.
She beat competition from Barca boss Lluis Cortes and Sarina Wiegman, who has taken over as England manager after leaving the Netherlands national team.

Who is in the FIFPro Men's World XI?

The World XI for 2021 was also unveiled,
consisting of a goalkeeper, three defenders, three midfielders and four attackers.
Article continues below

FIFPRO Men's World XI

The men's team is as follows: Gianluigi Donnarumma; David Alaba, Ruben Dias, Leonardo Bonucci; Jorginho, N'Golo Kante, Kevin De Bruyne; Cristiano Ronaldo, Erling Haaland, Robert Lewandowski, Lionel Messi.

Who has won The Best FIFA Men’s Player?

Robert Lewandowski has been crowned the best player in the men's game for the second time in a row.
The Bayern Munich and Poland sensation has been outstanding once again in 2021 and has beaten Lionel Messi and Mohamed Salah to the trophy.

Fifa Fan Award: Denmark & Finland fans

FIFA Best Special Awards:

Portugal's Cristiano Ronaldo and Canada's Christine Sinclair were both given special special accolades for becoming all time leading goalscorer in the international scene with 115 and 188 goals to their names respectively.

lalasticlala mynd44 seun Dominique mukina2

Re: The Best FIFA Awards Winners(Full list) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 17, 2022
dis guy sha u are doing well

Re: The Best FIFA Awards Winners(Full list) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 17, 2022
Summary
Robert Lewandowski & Alexia Putellas win individual awards
Chelsea head coaches Emma Hayes & Thomas Tuchel win best women's and men's coaches awards
Cristiano Ronaldo wins special award for becoming all-time record scorer in men's international football
Erik Lamela's 'rabona' goal for Tottenham against Arsenal wins Puskas Award
Canada's Christine Sinclair wins special award to recognise becoming the highest international scorer with 188 goals
Chelsea's Edouard Mendy best men's keeper, Lyon's Christiane Endler best women's keeper
Re: The Best FIFA Awards Winners(Full list) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 17, 2022
Portugal forward Cristiano Ronaldo:"It is a dream. First of all, I have to say thank you to my team-mates in the national team in the last 20 years that I used to play with. The record was 109, right? So six ahead. I am so proud. It is a special award from Fifa - an organisation I respect a lot. I also have to thank my family. Soon I will be a father again. I am proud. It is great to be the goalscorer of all time.
"I still have the passion for the game and to score goals. I play football since I was five years old. When I go to the pitch, even in training, my motivation is still there. Even 37 soon, I feel good. I keep working hard. I love the game and have the passion. I want to continue. I hope to play maybe four or five years, It is all mental. If you treat your body good, when you need it it will give back."
Re: The Best FIFA Awards Winners(Full list) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 17, 2022
Its like dis award is d direct opposite of ballon d'or

like for messi suppose win

share for lewandowski

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

AFC Bournemouth Are Back In Premiership! / Join Peterbrown Prize League Now!!! / PSG Vs Arsenal - Champions League Preview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.