Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,762 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:39 AM

Matawalle: Why Banditry Will Not End Soon - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Matawalle: Why Banditry Will Not End Soon (15463 Views)

Hardship Will End Soon, FG Tells Aggrieved Nigerians / "Banditry Will End Soon: An Optimistic Response To Matawalle’s Prophesy" / Wike: Banditry Will Not End In Nigeria Since They’ve Politicised Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matawalle: Why Banditry Will Not End Soon by JosephXavier: 6:53pm On Jan 17, 2022
iwaeda:

He debunked reports that over 200 persons were killed in the recent attacks in Bukuyyum and Anka areas of the state, saying that the victims were 58.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/why-banditryll-not-end-soon-gov-matawalle/

So 58 souls were lost and the governor saw it as a normal thing?

iwaeda:

But unfortunately, people use politics, because they have collaborators, of course. So, they went back to those bandits, telling them that the government is not serious about this dialogue, that we did not give them anything.

The governor already know who to investigate and hold accountable but still decided to play politics with it

1 Like

Re: Matawalle: Why Banditry Will Not End Soon by dragunov: 6:54pm On Jan 17, 2022
Xscape1993:
I pity the day you joined the evil party. It is well with you sir

Are bandits members of APC. Abi why do people just post rubbish like this?

2 Likes

Re: Matawalle: Why Banditry Will Not End Soon by guru90: 6:56pm On Jan 17, 2022
This people are taking care of bandits very well......

1 Like

Re: Matawalle: Why Banditry Will Not End Soon by 8stargeneral: 6:57pm On Jan 17, 2022
Look at people we call governor...HW can u said 58 people dead ordinary...lose one of ur love one and know HW it feels...they never had people at heart...may God help us.

2 Likes

Re: Matawalle: Why Banditry Will Not End Soon by Amudeneogu: 6:58pm On Jan 17, 2022
Only GOD save Nigeria from this evil people.

1 Like

Re: Matawalle: Why Banditry Will Not End Soon by ufotunang: 6:59pm On Jan 17, 2022
Lai Mohammed said that bandits are bussiness men and they believe in one nigeria...so how do you expect it to end

1 Like

Re: Matawalle: Why Banditry Will Not End Soon by Unigrad: 6:59pm On Jan 17, 2022
Are these bandits untouchable?
The way the governor spoke, it shows he knows the bandits and he has had couple of meetings with them.

1 Like

Re: Matawalle: Why Banditry Will Not End Soon by velocity25(m): 7:16pm On Jan 17, 2022
We all know that banditry aka northern business will not stop now, but Biafrans want to exit the country.

1 Like

Re: Matawalle: Why Banditry Will Not End Soon by Arabaincubus: 7:18pm On Jan 17, 2022
The reason why I prefer to call these people idiots is that they pretend and deceive themselves a lot. A fight between Fulani and Hausa people has been rechristened a fight between farmers and herdsmen - just not to offend their Fulani masters; and you want me to extend my sympathies to them? Never!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Matawalle: Why Banditry Will Not End Soon by seunayantokun(m): 7:28pm On Jan 17, 2022
'Why terrorism won't end soon' - Gov Matawalle.

To whom it may concern, please, change the headline.

1 Like

Re: Matawalle: Why Banditry Will Not End Soon by chicoMX317: 7:31pm On Jan 17, 2022
I have finally found a good alternative to Nairaland
ChuckD150: The site is good for those who want Ghana girlfriend

Re: Matawalle: Why Banditry Will Not End Soon by israelmao(m): 7:42pm On Jan 17, 2022
The rehabilitation and negotiation of armed bandits or terrorists can't yield any positive result or proffer a long-term solution.How can you rehabilitate men that get millions of naira at the drop of hat?How can men who plunder farmers of their treasured and laborious farm produces at the slightest issuance of feeble threat be rehabilitated?How can you rehabilitate men who have pimps who procure them beautiful ladies who make their beds?How can you rehabilitate men who have the backing of the power-that-be?The failure of current government is incomparable.
Re: Matawalle: Why Banditry Will Not End Soon by sapientia(m): 7:44pm On Jan 17, 2022
Some people...

When they....

So the people...

So he can swear that he don't know their names?

1 Like

Re: Matawalle: Why Banditry Will Not End Soon by Judolisco(m): 7:48pm On Jan 17, 2022
But actually it is just 58 people that have just been killed. But some people will just go to social media and be writing some figures and I have informed Mr. President of some people who think that with this insecurity they can achieve something out of it.
Una see say Northerners no get value for life

1 Like

Re: Matawalle: Why Banditry Will Not End Soon by Smooyis691: 7:51pm On Jan 17, 2022
.com. The site is nice. It will be good alternative to NL
Vickyace87: The site is good for those who want Ghana girlfriend

Re: Matawalle: Why Banditry Will Not End Soon by MansoryMX(m): 7:55pm On Jan 17, 2022
Did I read this man words correctly or are my eyes reading something else? You call 58 innocent people massacred JUST! Omorrrr North is Gone!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Matawalle: Why Banditry Will Not End Soon by Spidermon: 8:03pm On Jan 17, 2022
huptin:
This man is evil: 'Just 58 people were killed' that's the statement a whole governor made! Just 58 people? Are we talking of chickens here or human beings?

You can see that some of these state governors are worse than these bandits!
Re: Matawalle: Why Banditry Will Not End Soon by lexy2014: 8:08pm On Jan 17, 2022
iwaeda:

So the people behind the banditry don't have names and addresses? Abi, Dem be ghosts?
Re: Matawalle: Why Banditry Will Not End Soon by Brushstrokes20: 8:09pm On Jan 17, 2022
Yes o! Because bandits are HARMLESS BUSINESS MEN! undecided

Satanic govt of self serving thieves and BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS!
Re: Matawalle: Why Banditry Will Not End Soon by techWriter3: 8:14pm On Jan 17, 2022
I Pathetic the week you rejoined the evil faction. It is well with you sir
Re: Matawalle: Why Banditry Will Not End Soon by OBIPLUS(m): 8:27pm On Jan 17, 2022
I usually skip posts about herdmen, banditary, teriorism for a longtime because I know it has come to stay , and I also emphasize that division is the only option .

1 Like

Re: Matawalle: Why Banditry Will Not End Soon by DAVE5(m): 8:33pm On Jan 17, 2022
Hammyaladin:
please what's the story behind the next picture? I'd love to know

I’m just as curious as you about the story behind the second picture to be precise
Re: Matawalle: Why Banditry Will Not End Soon by Jostoman: 8:37pm On Jan 17, 2022
huptin:
This man is evil: 'Just 58 people were killed' that's the statement a whole governor made! Just 58 people? Are we talking of chickens here or human beings?

You can see that some of these state governors are worse than these bandits!
just 58 from a governor. Nawao

2 Likes

Re: Matawalle: Why Banditry Will Not End Soon by Jostoman: 8:38pm On Jan 17, 2022
Is that what they discuss in the close door meeting today?

1 Like

Re: Matawalle: Why Banditry Will Not End Soon by chaloskyx: 8:49pm On Jan 17, 2022
ehen it should not end naa na your northern brothers and sisters go bear the brunt of the attack

1 Like

Re: Matawalle: Why Banditry Will Not End Soon by ismodiwa(m): 9:11pm On Jan 17, 2022
Imagine this senseless talk
God will do it for us

1 Like

Re: Matawalle: Why Banditry Will Not End Soon by Germi9: 9:14pm On Jan 17, 2022
That is incompetence speaking… see the way he is talking soft

1 Like

Re: Matawalle: Why Banditry Will Not End Soon by Bibors(m): 9:48pm On Jan 17, 2022
I thought MNK is the reason for all Nigeria's problems.

1 Like

Re: Matawalle: Why Banditry Will Not End Soon by iwaeda: 10:07pm On Jan 17, 2022
lexy2014:

So the people behind the banditry don't have names and addresses? Abi, Dem be ghosts?

No NIN too angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Matawalle: Why Banditry Will Not End Soon by iwaeda: 10:08pm On Jan 17, 2022
Jostoman:
just 58 from a governor. Nawao

Human lives doesn't make meaning grin grin

1 Like

Re: Matawalle: Why Banditry Will Not End Soon by Naijaolosho2: 11:12pm On Jan 17, 2022
21savages:
All this crisis will end after election..

That's if the right person gets there.

2 Likes

Re: Matawalle: Why Banditry Will Not End Soon by venabili: 11:15pm On Jan 17, 2022
Kept saying just 58. When did 58 souls become so trivial? These are the same people you were elected to serve and protect..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ministers In Panic Mode As President Tinubu Commences Plan To Shuffle Cabinet / Nigerian Masters & PhD Students Pray For Buhari's Recovery In Sudan (Pics) / Insecurity: I ‘ll Continue To Prioritise Military Training – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.