Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,523 members, 7,812,637 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Pls Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Help (503 Views)

Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) / Pls Help, Is Honey Good For The Skin (using It As Facial Cream) / My Urine Is Always Yellow After Eating Noodles, Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help by Ayobiggie59: 5:12pm On Jan 17, 2022
About 2 months ago I noticed my left arm to my shoulder is painting me, I thought maybe I slept on it while sleeping but since then I've been experiencing d pain in d left arm.

5 days ago I've been experiencing. Chest pain and tight chest and this makes me be scared.

I went to check my BP. I checked it thrice. The first one was 145/86
2nd was 148/86
3rd was 148/81.

Pls medical practitioner in d house pls help me interpret this and tell me what to do pls.

I'm just 29 and a half years old
Re: Pls Help by Ayobiggie59: 6:22pm On Jan 17, 2022
Pls I need help
Re: Pls Help by peterparker29: 6:40pm On Jan 17, 2022
You are having high blood pressure normal blood pressure range between 109/70 to 120/75 your blood pressure is too high
Do this
1 exercise vigorously
2 do not stay near ac
3 reduce your salt in take
4 sleep well regularly
5 stop overthinking
6 eat a lot of vegetables and fruits
7 drink water and avoid sugary drinks

1 Like

Re: Pls Help by Margaretola(f): 4:26pm On Jan 19, 2022
You need a life style change...you should see a doctor to know what you need to do and the changes you need make.
https://blog.cribmd.com/

1 Like

Re: Pls Help by Freelane33(m): 5:10pm On Jan 19, 2022
Seconded + Boil soursop leaves and guava leave , take the solution after boiling . It will go a long way
peterparker29:
You are having high blood pressure normal blood pressure range between 109/70 to 120/75 your blood pressure is too high
Do this
1 exercise vigorously
2 do not stay near ac
3 reduce your salt in take
4 sleep well regularly
5 stop overthinking
6 eat a lot of vegetables and fruits
7 drink water and avoid sugary drinks
Re: Pls Help by Ayobiggie59: 2:08pm On Jan 21, 2022
I dont even know any tangible thing I've done since morning. This doctor after delaying after several hours came and told me to stop d amlodipine and vasoprin d private doctor prescribed for me. He wrote out some tests and said it will cost me 11k. He said he'll need to do it in another hospital but I'm suspicious cos d test can be done in the teaching hospital. He collected d money from me and took my blood and urine sample right in his office. He told me to come back on Monday for d result. I'm.just been suspicious abt d whole thing......This place is a teaching hospital I

He wrote some drugs for me and told me to get them but I can't afford them cos I've given him all d money with me. He told me to buy Cocodemol Realflex and Clopidopril.

Medical personnel in d house pls what don't advice cos I'm still in d hospital and I feel like going back to him to collect back my money.

Even d Ecg test that took me there is not part of d test.

(1) (Reply)

. / Pls Help My Younger Brother / Why You Should Not Have Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.