Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:10 PM

PDP Governors Meeting: Read Communique Issued After Port Harcourt Meeting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Governors Meeting: Read Communique Issued After Port Harcourt Meeting (22594 Views)

Communique Issued At The End Of The Meeting Of Pdp Governors Forum Held In Abuja / Communique Issued By PDP Governors' Forum At The End Of Their Meeting / Communique Issued By South Eastern Governors After Meeting In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Governors Meeting: Read Communique Issued After Port Harcourt Meeting by adamsmith914: 7:11pm On Jan 17, 2022
federal9:
APC dealt with Nigeria. Everybody is waiting for 2023 before speaking out.

So you want us to run back to pdp? What are the policy differences between APC & PDP? Atiku & Tinubu (INTELS).

Which of political parties stands for free health care & education?

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Meeting: Read Communique Issued After Port Harcourt Meeting by Indispensable85(m): 7:13pm On Jan 17, 2022
johnmartus:
That man has stopped associate himself with pdp since last year September you will receive the news of his move to apc.

I tire for the man ooo.
I think he's not in good terms with wike because of his fight against Dan orbih in Edo State pdp.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors Meeting: Read Communique Issued After Port Harcourt Meeting by lexy2014: 7:15pm On Jan 17, 2022
adamsmith914:
How will the inflation rate not be high when we have millions of lazy minded people like you in Nigeria that lack innovation & add no value whatsoever to the ecosystem?

What did you do to help yourself to add any value to Nigeria? What skill or commodity did you exchange for foreign exchange?

Hypocrite Lazy Ipobian, what even concerns you with the economy of Nigeria?

You haven't answered d questions:

Is inflation rate not high? Yes or no

Is inflation and d economy not under d federal govts duties? Yes or no

What has FAAC got to do with inflation?
Re: PDP Governors Meeting: Read Communique Issued After Port Harcourt Meeting by lexy2014: 7:16pm On Jan 17, 2022
surgical:
Mr adult you are entitled to your opinion, people get jobs ,positions ,recommendations from past antecedents, if people don't understand their past they can't chat a great future, the point I was trying to make
I am not persuading you on anything am not interested for all I care you may not even have a voters card to make any difference

I didn't ask u for d past. what has voters card got to do with d discussion...off point. This is what I asked u:

Pls take note of "...in their capacity"? Who is "their" and what capacity was I referring to?

Did u also miss the part where I talked about "valid points"?
Re: PDP Governors Meeting: Read Communique Issued After Port Harcourt Meeting by adamsmith914: 7:17pm On Jan 17, 2022
federal9:
APC dealt with Nigeria. Everybody is waiting for 2023 before speaking out.

The Devil you know, is better than the Unknown Angel, stick with APC.
Re: PDP Governors Meeting: Read Communique Issued After Port Harcourt Meeting by Arabaincubus: 7:19pm On Jan 17, 2022
Unserious bunch of people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors Meeting: Read Communique Issued After Port Harcourt Meeting by adamsmith914: 7:21pm On Jan 17, 2022
lexy2014:

You haven't answered d questions:

Yes it is high, Inflation is the decline of purchasing power of a given currency over time.

A quantitative estimate of the rate at which the decline in purchasing power occurs can be reflected in the increase of an average price level of a basket of selected goods and services in an economy over some period of time.

Lazy Ipobian it is based on the activities of the individual states, go & work to add value. The Federal Government only collates the activities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors Meeting: Read Communique Issued After Port Harcourt Meeting by kosssy: 7:22pm On Jan 17, 2022
What are they covering with all these cap?

Re: PDP Governors Meeting: Read Communique Issued After Port Harcourt Meeting by lexy2014: 7:23pm On Jan 17, 2022
adamsmith914:
How will the inflation rate not be high when we have millions of lazy minded people like you in Nigeria that lack innovation & add no value whatsoever to the ecosystem?

What did you do to help yourself to add any value to Nigeria? What skill or commodity did you exchange for foreign exchange?

Hypocrite Lazy Ipobian, what even concerns you with the economy of Nigeria?

So what are your innovations and what value have u added to d ecosystem?

Re: PDP Governors Meeting: Read Communique Issued After Port Harcourt Meeting by lexy2014: 7:24pm On Jan 17, 2022
adamsmith914:
Inflation is the decline of purchasing power of a given currency over time.

A quantitative estimate of the rate at which the decline in purchasing power occurs can be reflected in the increase of an average price level of a basket of selected goods and services in an economy over some period of time.

Lazy Ipobian it is based on the activities of the individual states, go & work to add value. The Federal Government only collates the activities.

You still haven't answered d questions:

Re: PDP Governors Meeting: Read Communique Issued After Port Harcourt Meeting by lexy2014: 7:25pm On Jan 17, 2022
adamsmith914:

How has APC improved nigeria since 2015? Are u acknowledging that APC is a devilish party?
Re: PDP Governors Meeting: Read Communique Issued After Port Harcourt Meeting by adamsmith914: 7:26pm On Jan 17, 2022
lexy2014:

You still haven't answered d questions:

How will it not be high when have lazy ipobians like you? How many times do you want me to repeat myself? It will be high until you are 6 feet under.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors Meeting: Read Communique Issued After Port Harcourt Meeting by fareed69(m): 7:27pm On Jan 17, 2022
Moventist:
I was there live

Congratulations
Re: PDP Governors Meeting: Read Communique Issued After Port Harcourt Meeting by federal9: 7:27pm On Jan 17, 2022
adamsmith914:

Keep deceiving yourself with slants that a mere human propagated.

I am happy you know that APC is the devil's party. Thanks for telling me the truth.
Re: PDP Governors Meeting: Read Communique Issued After Port Harcourt Meeting by lexy2014: 7:27pm On Jan 17, 2022
adamsmith914:
How will it not be high when have lazy ipobians like you? How many times do you want me to repeat myself? It will be high until you are 6 feet under.

Re: PDP Governors Meeting: Read Communique Issued After Port Harcourt Meeting by adamsmith914: 7:29pm On Jan 17, 2022
lexy2014:

How has APC improved nigeria since 2015? Are u acknowledging that APC is a devilish party?
Go & ask Sanwo Olu how he has improved Lagos State, go & ask Okowa how he has improved Delta State, what concerns us with greater Nigeria & general Almijirins like you?

Everyone improve your zone, the center will be alright, Nigeria is a Federation of States.
Re: PDP Governors Meeting: Read Communique Issued After Port Harcourt Meeting by chicoMX317: 7:31pm On Jan 17, 2022
If you know any Ghanaian, show them this forum
Ozovs24: It's a great site to reach Ghanaian audience.

Re: PDP Governors Meeting: Read Communique Issued After Port Harcourt Meeting by adamsmith914: 7:31pm On Jan 17, 2022
lexy2014:

Actually I thought you lexy2014 believed in Biafra or death, or you Kanu’s sympathizers have started deserting him already?

What concerns you with inflation rates in Zoo Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors Meeting: Read Communique Issued After Port Harcourt Meeting by lexy2014: 7:32pm On Jan 17, 2022
adamsmith914:
Go & ask Sanwo Olu how he has improved Lagos State, go & ask Okowa how he has improved Delta State, what concerns us with greater Nigeria & general Almijirins like you?

Everyone improve your zone, the center will be alright, Nigeria is a Federation of States.

It's like u didn't understand d question:

How has APC improved nigeria since 2015? Are u acknowledging that APC is a devilish party? only me alimanjiri and ipob at d same time grin u sound really hurt grin
Re: PDP Governors Meeting: Read Communique Issued After Port Harcourt Meeting by lexy2014: 7:33pm On Jan 17, 2022
adamsmith914:
Actually I thought you lexy2014 believed in Biafra or death, or you Kanu’s sympathizers have started deserting him already?

Are u saying u can't answer the questions:

Re: PDP Governors Meeting: Read Communique Issued After Port Harcourt Meeting by Oyinmiebiagric: 7:34pm On Jan 17, 2022
PDP govs said twitter was banned for over a year.
Re: PDP Governors Meeting: Read Communique Issued After Port Harcourt Meeting by adamsmith914: 7:36pm On Jan 17, 2022
lexy2014:

It's like u didn't understand d question:

How has APC improved nigeria since 2015? Are u acknowledging that APC is a devilish party? only me alimanjiri and ipob at d same time grin u sound really hurt grin
You are complaining to me about high inflation in Nigeria & you are deceiving yourself that I am the one complaining, what medication are you taking for depression?
Re: PDP Governors Meeting: Read Communique Issued After Port Harcourt Meeting by lexy2014: 7:36pm On Jan 17, 2022
adamsmith914:

adamsmith914:
what concerns us with greater Nigeria & general Almijirins like you?

So alimanjiris now believe in biafra and are kanus sympathisers?
grin grin grin
Re: PDP Governors Meeting: Read Communique Issued After Port Harcourt Meeting by lexy2014: 7:37pm On Jan 17, 2022
adamsmith914:
You are complaining to me about high inflation in Nigeria & you are deceiving yourself that I am the one complaining, what are you taking for depression?

But this question isn't hard. What's d problem:

Re: PDP Governors Meeting: Read Communique Issued After Port Harcourt Meeting by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 17, 2022
Tareq1105:

Keep deceiving yourself. Wike is a bad product with parochial thinking.

A Vee Pee should be someone that is a nationalist and must have risen above sentiment.

Wike hates North with passion. His donation of #500m to Sokoto State market was political and a pretence for political gain.
Tinubu and other nonsense from your side love Northerners.
Anything that is SS and SE,you hate and must bring up one issue to discredit the person...Bigotry kill you their...
Re: PDP Governors Meeting: Read Communique Issued After Port Harcourt Meeting by adamsmith914: 7:39pm On Jan 17, 2022
lexy2014:

So alimanjiris now believe in biafra and are kanus sympathisers?
grin grin grin
You will suffer in Nigeria, if you like don’t go & look for a hustle to make money, be wailing on Nairaland from dusk to dawn.

Even Lai Mohammed used his skills to become prominent, be on social media wasting your miserable youthful years.
Re: PDP Governors Meeting: Read Communique Issued After Port Harcourt Meeting by zionstaar75: 7:42pm On Jan 17, 2022
AsabaPropertyAg:
Atiku/Wike will fly, sure combination.
Do u have sense at all?fulani slave

Re: PDP Governors Meeting: Read Communique Issued After Port Harcourt Meeting by objobj: 7:45pm On Jan 17, 2022
Why are they carrying walking sticks?

Have you ever seen Joe Bidden carrying walking stick? Even Buhari sef not carrying this.

They are saying to be young men.
Naija is finished.

Re: PDP Governors Meeting: Read Communique Issued After Port Harcourt Meeting by zionstaar75: 7:45pm On Jan 17, 2022
RichDad1:

Yes o. Imagine how they destroyed Lagos, Ebonyi, Kano and Borno. Unlike the massive developments going on in Abia, Benue, Bayelsa and Delta States
u ger sense!�
Re: PDP Governors Meeting: Read Communique Issued After Port Harcourt Meeting by slevan: 7:48pm On Jan 17, 2022
Shut up if you don't know what to say. You future is gone because of APC.

Tennessee85:
A meeting of daredevil corrupt criminals.
Re: PDP Governors Meeting: Read Communique Issued After Port Harcourt Meeting by lexy2014: 7:49pm On Jan 17, 2022
adamsmith914:
You will suffer in Nigeria, if you like don’t go & look for a hustle to make money, be wailing on Nairaland from dusk to dawn.

Even Lai Mohammed used his skills to become prominent, be on social media wasting your miserable youthful years.

So alimanjiris now believe in biafra and are kanus sympathisers? grin grin grin

Are u suffering in Nigeria? If u need help let us no so we can help get u out of your suffering.

Have u gone to look for a hustle? Have u eaten today? Why are u so hurt? Is it because of your suffering and hunger? grin grin

If u say "Lai Mohammed used his skills to become prominent", can u tell us how u are using your youthful years? Have u become so old with nothing to show for youthful years? grin grin grin
Re: PDP Governors Meeting: Read Communique Issued After Port Harcourt Meeting by Smooyis691: 7:51pm On Jan 17, 2022
I like the way the forum makes it easy to link up with other members and make friends
Oladeee30: This is the best site for any Nigerian who wants to connect to Ghana

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ohaneze Warns Igbo Not To Be Part Of The Hardship Protest In The Country / Sanusi: Buhari Should Be Impeached For Spending Millions Of Dollars On Subsidy / JTF Destroys 3 Illegal Refineries In Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.