Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,203 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

You're In SE And Have Health Emergency On Sit-at-home Day - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You're In SE And Have Health Emergency On Sit-at-home Day (677 Views)

Enugu Residents Shun Governor Mbah’s Directive On Ban On Sit-at-home; Economic, / Buhari And Uzodinma Walk With Swag On A Sit-At-Home Day In Owerri (Photo) / Anambra Government's Public Announcement On Sit At Home Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You're In SE And Have Health Emergency On Sit-at-home Day by Awkabigboy: 6:04pm On Jan 17, 2022
Assuming you're in the east and you or your loved one has a health emergency like intestinal obstruction, sickle cell crises, cerebral malaria or your pregnant wife becomes so sick . What exactly are you going to do because you will risk been killed by ipob terrorists on the road or even if you get to the hospital you won't see healthcare personels who would of course be at home to avoid troubles and be with their families.

This is exactly the untold aspect of the anarchy in the south east

Lalasticlala mynd44 front page please

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You're In SE And Have Health Emergency On Sit-at-home Day by DrGoodman: 6:12pm On Jan 17, 2022
Crying more than the bereaved.

5 Likes

Re: You're In SE And Have Health Emergency On Sit-at-home Day by Coolsperm: 6:14pm On Jan 17, 2022
The sick person will just call the of prophet Kanu and get helling just the way local Yoruba Muslims call on prophet Muhammed, prophet Kanu and prophet Muhammed are the same thing

2 Likes

Re: You're In SE And Have Health Emergency On Sit-at-home Day by Dhury: 6:19pm On Jan 17, 2022
In ipob holy book if you die as a result of observing prophet kanu order you will make heaven
Re: You're In SE And Have Health Emergency On Sit-at-home Day by OneCorner: 6:20pm On Jan 17, 2022
DrGoodman:
Crying more than the bereaved.
Don’t mind them
The person wey sick no complain, na dem dey complain
If it’s the sick peoples death that will bring biafra to pass, let it be then
There’s no good thing without sacrifice

7 Likes

Re: You're In SE And Have Health Emergency On Sit-at-home Day by naija4life247: 6:23pm On Jan 17, 2022
Awkabigboy:
Assuming you're in the east and you or your loved one has a health emergency like intestinal obstruction, sickle cell crises, cerebral malaria or your pregnant wife becomes so sick . What exactly are you going to do because you will risk been killed by ipob terrorists on the road or even if you get to the hospital you won't see healthcare personels who would of course be at home to avoid troubles and be with their families.

Let people fight for the cause they belief in.

Why is this your headache? Are you cursed or something?

Any Southerner that does not belief in the dissolution of this fraudulent contraption is a traitor and traitors die miserably

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: You're In SE And Have Health Emergency On Sit-at-home Day by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 17, 2022
Awkabigboy:

Sit at home is a regular thing in Igbo villages. it didn't start today. You're just hearing about it now.

It's called, "ino na ezi"

Especially when someone dies, on market days or something strange happen.

A town crier will go round the village telling people to stay at home and dey do. If you disobey, you pay.

6 Likes

Re: You're In SE And Have Health Emergency On Sit-at-home Day by Awkabigboy: 6:40pm On Jan 17, 2022
Thanksful:

Sit at home is a regular thing in Igbo villages. it didn't start today. You're just hearing about it now.

It's called, "ino na ezi"

Especially when someone dies, on market days or something strange happen.

A town crier will go round the village telling people to stay at home and dey do. If you disobey, you pay.

Nwanne nke afu di iche , it is by choice and no one will hurt you trying to get help but you cant try it in this one and you know the truth

3 Likes

Re: You're In SE And Have Health Emergency On Sit-at-home Day by Awkabigboy: 6:41pm On Jan 17, 2022
naija4life247:

Let people fight for the cause they belief in.

Why is this your headache? Are you cursed or something?

Any Southerner that does not belief in the dissolution of this fraudulent contraption is a traitor and traitors die miserably
This is the problem with low IQ guys like u, address what was put forward, will you allow your sick prostitute mom die at home if she needs emergency on sit at home day?

1 Like

Re: You're In SE And Have Health Emergency On Sit-at-home Day by Muna4real(f): 6:44pm On Jan 17, 2022
Awkabigboy:

Hospitals are usually open that day. I was in a teaching hospital in orlu on a Monday and people where being admitted. The only barrier may be fear to go out especially when you see everywhere so dry.
Re: You're In SE And Have Health Emergency On Sit-at-home Day by edochie12: 6:49pm On Jan 17, 2022
I'm just coming back from the hospital with my wife now
In onitsha,doctors and nurses are on duty
, everywhere is lovely except market,offices,school etc are closed.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You're In SE And Have Health Emergency On Sit-at-home Day by ScamHunter: 6:52pm On Jan 17, 2022
Sit at home is serving its purpose. If it helps Ndigbo achieve their objective ,,,good, After all in Nigeria, doctors are regularly on strike. That should be your main concern: why the country is non-functional than what sit-at-home is doing for Ndigbo. Ask yourself why Igbo are not complaining but rather complying. It shows they're on the same page with those Kanu people.

2 Likes

Re: You're In SE And Have Health Emergency On Sit-at-home Day by FallenShitHole: 6:54pm On Jan 17, 2022
Awkabigboy:

Nwanne nke afu di iche , it is by choice and no one will hurt you trying to get help but you cant try it in this one and you know the truth
Thunder will soon cut that your almajiri finger you use to write nonsense. Isi ewu,

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You're In SE And Have Health Emergency On Sit-at-home Day by gidgiddy: 7:14pm On Jan 17, 2022
Im still wondering why it is people who are not from the SE that are crying the most about this sit at home

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You're In SE And Have Health Emergency On Sit-at-home Day by Awkabigboy: 7:51pm On Jan 17, 2022
FallenShitHole:

Thunder will soon cut that your almajiri finger you use to write nonsense. Isi ewu,
Ikpu nne gi isi ewu , anuofia
Re: You're In SE And Have Health Emergency On Sit-at-home Day by Awkabigboy: 7:52pm On Jan 17, 2022
Muna4real:

Hospitals are usually open that day. I was in a teaching hospital in orlu on a Monday and people where being admitted. The only barrier may be fear to go out especially when you see everywhere so dry.
Health workers are usually home, have you had an emergency yourself and require an urgent surgery?

Besides that fear of going out is the case here
Re: You're In SE And Have Health Emergency On Sit-at-home Day by headSmasher: 7:55pm On Jan 17, 2022
Million of Igbos death according to Kanu nnamadi are just mere sacrifice for Biafra, when the igbos are not bothered about those whose lives would be sacrificed for the greater good of Biafra what concern me

Re: You're In SE And Have Health Emergency On Sit-at-home Day by Solsix(m): 7:59pm On Jan 17, 2022
Muna4real:

In the early days of sit at home, a doct friend of my had two emmergency he could not attend to any of them. In the evening when the road were free by the time he got to the hospital one of the patient was dead. The painful thing was that it was a child. He suffered for a curse he knows nothing about. May Nigeria not happen to u
Re: You're In SE And Have Health Emergency On Sit-at-home Day by asanausana91: 8:13pm On Jan 17, 2022
Then you will die at home.

1 Like

Re: You're In SE And Have Health Emergency On Sit-at-home Day by Adiola(f): 8:35pm On Jan 17, 2022
Solsix:

In the early days of sit at home, a doct friend of my had two emmergency he could not attend to any of them. In the evening when the road were free by the time he got to the hospital one of the patient was dead. The painful thing was that it was a child. He suffered for a curse he knows nothing about. May Nigeria not happen to u
Yoruba and imaginary , story to paint ipob black .. if this story is a make up , it will fall on your family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You're In SE And Have Health Emergency On Sit-at-home Day by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 17, 2022
Awkabigboy:

It's no different except this look political. Gi ga ebe obula, Erie gi ewu.

It's not by choice. Yes no one will hurt you but you must loose something if you disobey. About getting help, I doubt anyone who genuinely want to get help will be hurt.

There is nowhere, hospitals has been attacked. Quote me if I am wrong.

I am not defending them, just trying to point out the fact that this is not strange to the people as being portrayed.

1 Like

Re: You're In SE And Have Health Emergency On Sit-at-home Day by Sergio101(m): 9:18pm On Jan 17, 2022
headSmasher:
Million of Igbos death according to Kanu nnamadi are just mere sacrifice for Biafra, when the igbos are not bothered about those whose lives would be sacrificed for the greater good of Biafra what concern me

RIP general Ikonso.

The holy cup..........ka odi nwanne.
We miss you.

The course which you died for will be fruitful in nearest time........Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You're In SE And Have Health Emergency On Sit-at-home Day by Awkabigboy: 11:37pm On Jan 17, 2022
Thanksful:

It's no different except this look political. Gi ga ebe obula, Erie gi ewu.

It's not by choice. Yes no one will hurt you but you must loose something if you disobey. About getting help, I doubt anyone who genuinely want to get help will be hurt.

There is nowhere, hospitals has been attacked. Quote me if I am wrong.

I am not defending them, just trying to point out the fact that this is not strange to the people as being portrayed.
What are you saying bro, assuming you live at ihiala and have serious emergency requiring you to either go to nauth nnewi or fmc owerri , how will you make such a long distance without been attacked, people get attacked without being asked were they are going . Unless you're not igbo or don't stay in the south east you won't know this though
Re: You're In SE And Have Health Emergency On Sit-at-home Day by Blue3k(m): 11:43pm On Jan 17, 2022
Awkabigboy:

What are you saying bro, assuming you live at ihiala and have serious emergency requiring you to either go to nauth nnewi or fmc owerri , how will you make such a long distance without been attacked, people get attacked without being asked were they are going . Unless you're not igbo or don't stay in the south east you won't know this though

Lol If someone gets in the way run them over and just tell the cops they were Igbos. Its move or be moved if this an emergency.
Re: You're In SE And Have Health Emergency On Sit-at-home Day by naija4life247: 6:28am On Jan 18, 2022
Awkabigboy:

This is the problem with low IQ guys like u, address what was put forward, will you allow your sick prostitute mom die at home if she needs emergency on sit at home day?

So you think everybody is a prostitute like your wretched mother and destitute father?

From your name we know what all women in your family do
Re: You're In SE And Have Health Emergency On Sit-at-home Day by Solsix(m): 7:22am On Jan 18, 2022
[quote author=Adiola post=109457637]Yoruba and imaginary , story to paint ipob black .. if this story is a make up , it will fall on your family [/quote
I will pass
Re: You're In SE And Have Health Emergency On Sit-at-home Day by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 18, 2022
Awkabigboy:

You are conjuring things in your head. I doubt anyone will stop an ambulance for any reason.
Re: You're In SE And Have Health Emergency On Sit-at-home Day by Awkabigboy: 9:03am On Jan 18, 2022
Thanksful:

You are conjuring things in your head. I doubt anyone will stop an ambulance for any reason.
What a joke you are, how many people use ambulance to convey their loved ones in a shithole Nigeria, no wonder,I just knew you were not on ground and thats why u abroad guys don't know what is obtainable locally

(1) (Reply)

Wonders! Corpse Leads Family Members To The House Of His K!ller As He Refuses To / Throwback: Lair Mohammed Wears Pampers - FFK / Osun 2022: Unholy Marriage Between Ayu, Adelekes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.